The period when every form of treatment is only available at a health professional or a specialist is no more. This is because foot spa machines come in handy at home and with specialists. The devices prove to have many benefits to the users.
Our feet play an important role. It is unfortunate that many people pay little attention to them. The benefits of the product include blood circulation, relaxation and stress relief. Moreover, the machine is accessible for use by patients who have problems with their legs. Also, they are valuable to individuals who just want to relax after a long day.
To soothe sore feet is now possible when the user buys the best foot spa. There are many products on the market. Considerations to make before buying a specific product are many. The temperature ranges, controls, the vibration, and budget are some of the features to compare. In addition, the buyer should consider the safety, bubble and heat functions.[space]
Table of Contents
- Foot spa benefits
- Blood circulation improvement
- Promotes relaxation
- Body temperature regulation
- Reduces pain
- Relieve of stress
- Top 5 Best Foot Spa Reviews
- 1. Carepeutic Ozone Waterfall Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager
- 2. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
- 3. All in one-foot spa bath massager FBD1023
- 4. All in one-foot spa bath massager MS0809M
- 5. Kendal FBD2535 with Motorized Rolling Massage
Foot spa benefits
Blood circulation improvement
The touch of the water works on the muscles of the feet making them relax. This action promotes blood flow. Also, it activates the circulation of blood. The use of foot spa products is of particular importance to people with blood clot and flow problems.
The feet tend to get exhausted supporting the body. This is as we undertake different activities during the day. Also, they tend to get sore or swell. The massage of the feet using the bubbles, vibration and heat help in relaxation. The relaxation of the feet by extension makes the whole body relax.
Body temperature regulation
The machines come with temperature and timer control. The temperatures also vary from 20 to 48 degrees. These features give the user an opportunity to choose the appropriate temperature. In addition, there is an option not to use heat which helps in cooling the body.
The massagers at the bottom of the products in together with the bubbles and vibration work on the feet to reduce any tension. They work so as to provide a soothing feeling. This feeling takes away any pain because the massage is gentle.
Relieve of stress
First of all, we all undergo some form of stress in our daily activities. The atmosphere of relaxation and a soothing feeling helps the user forget about their problems. The foot spas probably gives this feeling to many of the users. The massage promotes controlled breathing in and out. This relieves any tension and stress. In most cases, the massage induces sleep. Many users state their inability to stay awake during the process. This is because it is silent and relaxing.
Top 5 Best Foot Spa Reviews
1. Carepeutic Ozone Waterfall Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager
The 17-pound foot spa is a product of Carepeutic. It is able to soothe tired and sore feet. Most noteworthy, there are ozone benefits integrated into the hyperthermia healing therapy. The therapy uses water in a deep container. The massager combines the action of heated water surfing, a rolling massage and ozone treatment. These systems enhance absorption of oxygen. They also enhance blood circulation. Furthermore, the water is able to heat up to 48oC. Although, the ideal temperature is 42oC.
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
The waterfall and water jet surfing systems provide air bubble massage. The massage is strong. The waterfall and jet systems operate individually. They can also be combined to enhance the overall experience. There is a detachable herbal bag for salts. Also, a mineral stone container comes with the system.
Water with moist hot air bubbles and infrared heat circulates in the system. The circulation is by the action of two powerful water jets. The jets then stimulate the reflex zones of the foot. Another feature is the smart thermal water temperature control. It acts as a balancing system. This feature is great because it enables the user to maintain the temperature of water to what they set.
It also has a smart motorized water drainage system. Furthermore, the drainage system has double insulation for safety. Also, the drainage can automatically lock and unlock the system of the spa. This occurs when draining out water. Most of all, the product is easy to store and transport. The feature that enhances this is the inbuilt casters.
- The water heats up quickly taking roughly 10 to 15 minutes. This depends on the initial water temperature
- The massage by the rollers is great to soothe the legs
- It has a good drainage system
- The user can use soap, herbs, bath oils and salts with the machine
- It is not noisy
- There is a good depth for dipping the feet
- The temperature of the water remains within the set limit
- It is costly compared to other foot spa products
- The device does not drain completely
2. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
The PIBBS Massager is a lightweight product. This makes it convenient to carry around. The foot massager measures 14 wide by 15 long and 6.5 deep inches. Most noteworthy is it offers massage action through vibration. Also, the water heats up quickly. This speeds up the time for relaxation.
Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)
Furthermore, a warm temperature of the water is maintained. This provides lasting comfort. Also, there are bubbles to soothe sore and tired legs. Most noteworthy are the three different settings provided for the user.
There is a provision to only use the bubbles. The bubbles come without heat and vibration. Another provision is the use of the heat with bubbles. Finally, a combination of the heat, bubbles and vibration. The detachable splash shield feature prevents any water from splashing. it also controls spilling. In addition, the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty for the product.
- This product is affordable
- The therapy can combine the use of soap and bath salts in water
- It is lightweight
- The product is portable
- The water heats up quickly to high temperatures
- The water maintains the hot temperature
- It creates strong vibrations that soothe the feet
- The product has different settings that allow the user to choose.
- The water heats up to very high temperatures.
- There is no way to control the temperature
- Bubbles created by the product are weak
- An instruction manual provided does not give comprehensive information
3. All in one-foot spa bath massager FBD1023
The product is from Kendal. It provides a relaxing feeling to the feet after a long day. Consequently, it has a motorized rolling massager. The massager works to soothe the feet. It also works with a heating element and bubble massage. The temperature control is digital. Also, the time controls is digital. This digital controls makes the device convenient to use.
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
Most noteworthy, the temperature ranges are from 20 to 48oC. Also, there are color indicators. They show what temperature the massager is operating on. For example, below 42oC the color is blue. A red color is when above 42oC.
A quality PTC semi-conductor is used for heating. It also helps in maintaining the set temperature. Moreover, surfing effects are simulated by the waterfall sprays. These effects work to massage the calf and feet. Also, the designers have put in place aging resistance. Another feature is the high-temperature resistance.
Most noteworthy, the two water jets in the machine simulate the foot reflex zones. They do this by bringing a surfing water cycle. Furthermore, the massage and heat therapy process promotes blood circulation. They also relieve fatigue, improve metabolism and smoothen the Qi system.
Another great feature is the three pre-set programs that the user can operate. They include the use of heat and the oxygen bubbles. Also part is the motorized roller and the water wave and fall. Most relevant is a feature unique to this product. It is the hot air function that is built in to dry feet after the massage. The drying process minimizes the chances of dripping.
Also, there is a self-drainage system. The remote control helps in controlling the temperature. Also, the LED display helps in monitoring. The two also regulate the time and programs. The designers enhance safety by installing secure multi-insulation. They also include double overheating protection.
- The foot spa is quiet when operating
- It has wheels thus easily portable
- It comes with a remote that aids in controlling the machine
- The water is heated up quickly
- The set temperature remains constant
- The air drying feature prevents dripping
- It is slightly more expensive than other products in the market
- The bubbles produced are weak
4. All in one-foot spa bath massager MS0809M
First of all, the product is manufactured by Kendal. Furthermore, the material making the foot spa massager is high-quality plastic. It provides oxygen bubble massage. Also included is heating therapy and vibration massage. They all have a high-frequency. The combination helps to relieve fatigue. Also, they promote blood circulation, metabolism and smoothen the meridians.
Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)
The system uses a quality PTC heating semiconductor. This semiconductor facilitates heating. Also, the semiconductor maintains a constant water temperature. The safety is enhanced by the double heating protection. In addition, a secure multi-insulation is put up.
Most noteworthy, the product is high temperature resistant. It is also aging resistant. Another important feature is the product has three pre-set programs. These allow the use of different combinations. They include heating, a high-frequency vibration massage and oxygen bubble massage.
- The machine accommodates the use of oils and bath salts
- The foot spa is deep enough to control splashing
- It has wheels that are lockable and removable
- The system is able to heat the water quickly
- The system maintains the temperature
- It has a drainage tube that makes draining water from the system easy
- The product is UL listed
- It can fit individuals of different feet sizes
- The temperature of the water cannot be adjusted
- The bubbles are not strong
5. Kendal FBD2535 with Motorized Rolling Massage
The product is from Kendal. It is designed with a deep tank. This tank enables the user to experience the bath up to the calf. The waterfall function simulate the surfing effects. These effects enhance the massage. Especially relevant are the two water jets set up. They surf the water cycle with air bubbles. The jets result in stimulation of the reflex zones.
Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)
The machine is able to smoothen the meridians. It also enhances blood circulation and relieves fatigue. Finally, it increases metabolism. The temperature and time controls are digital. They have a remote control. The remote ensures the ease of use. Furthermore, the temperature can be increased from 20oC to 48oC. To further guide the user are temperature indicators. A blue color indicates the temperature is below 42oC. Also, the red color represents temperature above 42oC.
A PTC heating insulator is used to speed the heating process. It is a high quality insulator. It maintains the temperature of water. Most noteworthy, there is a secure double overheating protection. A multi-insulation protection is also there. It is also able to self-drain. Moreover, it resists high temperature and aging.
- It is able to heat up in about 15 minutes
- The material making the product is high-quality plastic
- The rollers and nubs have sharp edges. They make the massage uncomfortable and hurt the feet
- It has high sides make sitting uncomfortable
- The bubbles are weak
- It is costly when compared to other products available
There are many benefits of using the best foot spa. These advantages include the relief of stress. It also improves blood circulation. Another benefit is pain reduction. Finally, temperature regulation. It is especially relevant to choose the right machine for the individual needs. I would recommend the use of the Carepeutic Ozone Waterfall Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager.
It is a product that has received great feedback from the users. This is because it is able to heat up quickly. It also maintains the set temperature. Also, the user is in control of the temperature. Furthermore, the product accommodates the use of soap and other herbs. Finally, it is not noisy making it suited to offer relaxation.