When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
As a mother of two rambunctious twin boys, it was never my intention to use cloth diapers.
I knew from the very beginning that I was going the disposable diaper way. I mean, as a working mom living with a working partner, where would I ever get the time and energy to clean cloth diapers?
Before the birth, I had read numerous articles on the stresses of being new first-time parents and I did not want to add cloth diapers into the mix, especially because I’ve heard so many myths about them before.
Table of Contents
- Newborn Cloth Diapers
- Flats and prefolds
- Fitted Diapers
- Diaper Covers
- 1. bumGenius One Size Pocket Diaper 4.0 (Snap) Grasshopper Review
- 2. Kawaii Baby Newborn Cloth Diaper 6-22 Lb. With 2 Microfiber Inserts “Light Blue” Review
- Cloth Diaper Covers
- How Many Cloth Diaper Covers?
- Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Peacock Newborn Review
- Kawaii Baby Heavy Duty Hd2 One Size Velcro Cloth Diaper
- What You Need To Consider When Purchasing Your Cloth Diaper Covers:
- Adjustability and fit
- Ease of Cleaning
- Adult Cloth Diapers
- LeakMaster Night Weight Gauze Prefold Diaper – Medium (602G)
- Cloth Diapering 101
- 1. How Many Diapers Do I Need?
- 2. How Do I Strip My Cloth Diapers?
- 3. Which Are the Best Cloth Diaper Brands?
- 4. How Do I Choose My Cloth Diaper Detergent?
- 5. Is it Advisable to Use Cloth Diapers through the Night?
- 6. What are the Differences between Flats and Prefolds?
- 7. What are the Differences Between All-in-Ones and All-in-Twos?
- 8. What are the Differences Between Inserts and Doublers?
- 9. How Do I Wash My Cloth Diapers?
- 10. How Do I Treat Diaper Rash?