Finding the perfect car seat for your child can be a challenge. Your choice will determine the comfort and safety of your child in the vehicle.
It must be considered that while there are babies who simply stay calm in the car, while peacefully playing with their toys in their seat.
There are also those who cannot seem to contain themselves and continue to squirm and wriggle their way out of their seat.
For the latter, you need to ensure that they will remain firmly seated in their car seat for their safety and your peace of mind.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Just like anything that is designed to hold a thing or a person, you need to think about how much the car seat can accommodate.
You need to know that the seat won’t buckle under the pressure of the weight of your child. You can rest easy knowing that no matter how rough the road may be, your baby is safely tucked in the car seat.
Aside from thinking about the condition of your child while secured to the car seat, you also need to consider how it will fit in your car.
This is an especially huge concern for parents who are driving smaller cars. It would be useless to buy an infant/toddler car seat that cannot be conveniently installed inside the vehicle.
To make a good decision when it comes to which car seat to buy for your child, you might need to review several car seats first.
But if you come upon the Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat, you would understand just why parents love it and see it as the perfect choice for their babies.
Why Choose This Car Seat?
The Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat is a slim, beautiful and comfortable car seat for your child.
It can fit perfectly in smaller cars, even in a Mini Cooper. But the best thing about is likely its very high weight limit, be it for forward facing or rear facing option.
It is also proven durable for being made of good quality materials.
If you’re looking for a car seat that can help lull your child to sleep when he or she is in the car, then this Peg Perego convertible car seat is what you need.
It feels plush, looks great, and it is soft to the touch. Its coziness due to the thick cushions will also be enough to make your baby feel warm, making him or her feel even more comfortable when you’re on the road.
It’s no wonder babies easily fall asleep while fastened to this Peg Perego car seat. The fact that your baby’s head never hangs and the seat does not move around may help in putting him or her to sleep.
You can drive assured that your baby is safe from the shock from rough roads because of the shock absorbing foam used in this convertible car seat, another factor that helps babies fall asleep.
For parents who are not as adept at maneuvering things in their car, you don’t need to worry about installing this convertible car seat.
It’s so easy to install since you only need to slide the latch straps from backward to forward facing. It is also easy to recline it or move its headrest up and down.
When it comes to cleaning the seat up, simply wiping the mess will do. Even when your baby or the diaper creates a mess, it won’t be much of a problem afterwards because of its easy to clean fresco jersey.
This infant/toddler car seat is also stylish. Even if it might be more expensive than other car seats, it is still worth it. Just think of all the benefits that you and your child can get from it.
- SIP features, for the protection of your baby’s spine, head, and neck
- Reversible features, so it can face forward for kids who weigh 22 to 65 pounds and face backward for kids who weigh 5 to 45 pounds
- Shock absorber features, for the protection of your baby’s torso and head from shock
- Adaptable latch connectors, for easy installation, no matter the position of the seat
- Top tether hook, for increased stability and minimized forward movement
- Contoured steel in the back, for minimizing forward movement and flexing
- Quick release 5-point safety harness
- Three different reclining positions in one hand adjustment
- Washable fabric
- Adjustable head support
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 21.2 x 26 inches
- Item weight: 21 pounds
- Made in Italy
The Peg Perego car seat is a well designed, solid seat. You can use it for years.
It can be placed facing backwards for babies weighing 5 to 45 pounds, while it can be placed facing forward to can accommodate babies weighing 22 to 70 pounds.
Here are some more reasons why this car seat is a good choice:
- It is easy to clean, so you can save time having to fuss over whether you can let your child sit on it or not. Just wipe it clean and you’re done with it.
- This infant/toddler car seat is absolutely safe with shock absorbing foam, contoured steel black plate support, five-point safety harness, and Side Impact Protection technology.
- It is easy to install, so it won’t be a struggle on your part.
- It is lightweight, so if you’re using more than one vehicle with your baby, you can simply move the car seat between vehicles.
- Its high seating position is ideal for a curious and exploring child sitting by the car window.
- Its extra padding is best for smaller babies.
- Its adjustable head rest that prevents the baby’s head from hanging is a favorite among parents.
It might be a bit difficult to fit a very small infant into the long shoulder straps of this convertible Peg Perego Car Seat for infants and toddlers.
However, you can make it easier for you if you push the straps to the top and maintain this position with the chest lock before putting your baby in the car seat.
Some customers also cited that it would have been better if the seat also provides a place that can hold a suspended toy to keep your baby entertained.
The price is also at a premium, but you will undoubtedly be getting a premium product.
The customers love the Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat. They appreciate all of its safety and comfort features that allow children to sleep and rest even when they are on the road.
However, they have to find their way around the heavily padded car seat when they have to put a small infant in.
Some even provided advice on how to make the seat comfortable for parents of these small infants.
And although the price is quite high, they said it is all worth it given all the benefits that they are getting from using this convertible infant/toddler car seat.
If you don’t want to keep changing car seats while gauging the comfort and safety of your child, it’s best to just buy the Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat.
It has all the safety features that will give you peace of mind while traveling with your child, from protecting him or her from impact forces to keeping her head from hanging.
Its plush and thick cushion and shoulder pads are sure to make your baby comfortable too.
You won’t mind the price all that much once you see your child peacefully sleeping in his or her car seat.
You can drive better and travel with less stress if you don’t keep hearing your baby’s wailing and cries in the back seat.
Read more related product review