131. I just wanted to eat. But you lit my food on fire
132. They saod I was too old for a birthday party. I said they are to old for life
133. What? You going to keep scrolling? I know you see it’s my birthday.
134. Thanks mom, for the best birthday cake ever.
135. Happy birthday to the family member I’m least ashamed to be related to.
136. Live long and pawspurr
137. May you live long enough to shit yourself
138. Happy birthday to someone who looks as young as she tells people she is.
139. We have no idea what “happy birthday” means, but we love it.
140. Tommy bidn’t invite me to his birthday party. He better enjoy it because it is going to be his last.