Fruit juice is a fruit that is crushed by hand or machine into a liquid containing an extract for drinking and generally having a good benefit for health.
There are many benefits of juicing and functions of drinking fruit juices, which are:
- Increase endurance
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Improve digestion
- As an anti-oxidant and anti-cancer
- Accelerate the healing process
- Make the young
Some of the fruits in fact contain substances that can replace the nutrients from foods such as meat.
The combination of mineral salt content and pectin in apples, as well as oxalic acids found in spinach form a unique substance that meets the intestinal walls and through strong chemical movement but safe “release” the dirt that is in the colon that has been settled for days, months or even years. Substances pectin in apples also capable of lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels that interfere with the function of the heart.
Table of Contents
Below we give the benefits of juicing
1. Avocado Juice
Benefits of juicing in Avocado is useful for:
– The formation of red blood cells
– Prevents anemia
– For pregnant women, contains folic acid, avocados can stimulate brain development and the formation of the spinal cord.
– Controlling lipids (LDL cholesterol) and increase the good fats (HDL)
– Preventing a stroke.
– Anti-wrinkle, ageless. and others
2 . Tomato juice
Tomato juice for the health benefits are:
– High Antioxidants are useful to defend the body from free radicals.
– Fill lycopene in tomatoes can prevent prostate cancer.
– To maintain a healthy weight is ideal for those who are dieting to lose weight and can increase the appetite for those who gain weight as well as in the recovery phase after illness.
– Prevent constipation.
– Glycogen which can stabilize liver function, etc
3. Apple juice
One apple a day can save your life, this sentence seems to be true, the content of apples is very beneficial to health, namely:
– The content of quercetin in apples as anticancer and anti-inflammatory.
– The contents of pectin can help eliminate dirt buildup in the colon that has been long.
– Can reduce levels of cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
– Can reduce appetite.
– Can treat headaches, etc
4. Strawberry Juice
Strawberry juice for health benefits are:
– Contains ellagic acid, which acts as antioxidants to counteract free radicals that enter the body.
– Can inhibit the growth of tumor cells in the lung, breast, and cervix.
– Can cleanse the digestive system of the body.
– Controlling cholesterol levels.
– Can reduce joint pain, etc
5. Guava juice
Benefits contained in guava juice is:
– Can reduce blood cholesterol and lowering blood pressure.
– Can prevent thrush.
– Being able to lose weight.
– The content of vitamin C in guava juice can relieve colds and coughs.
– Astringent to cure diarrhea.
– Can prevent bone loss in, etc
6. Kiwi fruit juice
Kiwi juice for health benefits, namely:
– Rich in vitamin C are useful to protect the body from cancer cells.
– Rich in fiber can reduce constipation.
– Contains a lot of potassium to help regulate blood pressure.
– To prevent infection, premature aging.
– Excellent for those who suffer from heart disease.
– Relieve colds and flu, etc
7. Mango juice
Mango juice for health benefits, namely:
– Can be as a disinfectant to cleanse the body and blood in the body.
– Rich in carotenoids which can prevent colon cancer and cervical cancer.
– It can rejuvenate the body’s cells.
– Can prevent body odor caused by bacteria, etc
8. Noni juice
Although it tastes pretty bad, but noni juice or health benefits, namely:
– It can boost the immune system.
– Can normalize / reduce blood pressure.
– Able to fight tumors and cancer cells.
– Contains scopoletin which serves as an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
– Very useful for diseases: hypertension, stroke, diabetes, migraine, vertigo, vaginal discharge, painful joints, etc
9. Pomegranate juice
Benefits of juicing from Pomegranate for health is:
– Substance tannins can anesthetize roundworms, pinworms and tapeworms in the intestines and throw it with dirt.
– Rich in vitamins A, C, E and folic acid which is good for pregnancy.
– Rich in antioxidants that help to prevent blockage of the blood vessels caused by cholesterol.
– Preventing the occurrence of prostate cancer, etc
Are you looking for best juicers on the market? We suggest you read our juicer reviews here