Why Some People Have Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
There are lots of things that can bring and cause impurities in the eyes of the people. Aging, stress, lack of sleep and many more can relatively cause impurities in the eye and eye area of the people. It is very important that people take care of their eyes. Eyes can greatly enhance the overall appearance of a person. The look of your eyes can also greatly affect the youthful look of a person.
Many people are having trouble regarding their dark circles around their eye areas, tired looking eyes and puffiness of the eyes. Having such eyes impurities can relatively reduce the youthful look and appeal of one person. Dark circles and other eye impurities can make you look old and haggard. Aging is one factor that can cause eye impurities. As people grow old, the elasticity of the skin around the eye changed that is why as people grow old lots of eye impurities occur. Here are some of reasons why some people have puffy eyes and dark circles:
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of water
- Contact Dermatitis
- Too much sun exposure
- Rubbing the eyes
- Suffering from a health condition
- Loss of Collagen and thinning of skin around the eye skin areas.
Removing Eyes Impurities : How To Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
So, are having problem regarding puffiness or your eyes and dark circles in your eyes? Then you do not need to worry too much because there are lots of remedies and solutions that you can do to eradicate the puffiness of your eyes and dark circles around your eye areas. Here are some tips that can help you on how to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles around your eyes:
- The best way that you on how to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles around your eyes is to have enough rest at night. Lack of sleep is the usual cause of dark circles and puffiness of your eyes. Lack of sleep can relatively give you a haggard look and not so good appearance. To avoid having dark circles and puffy eyes you must remember that you need to rest and have a very good sleep. Avoid sleeping so late at night because it can relatively make your eyes look tired.
- You can get rid of puffy eyes by using eye creams that contain Retinol and Vitamin K. Eye creams that contain Retinol and Vitamin K can help you get rid of your eye impurities. You must be careful on choosing the right eye creams products. Choose eye cream products that are clinically proven effective and suit to your skin type. To achieve the best results, you must use eye cream regularly.
- You can hide the puffiness and dark circles within your eye areas by using makeup and concealer. You can use it to cover your eye impurities. You can also use liquid foundation to give you the flawless skin. Concealer can relatively an effective way that you can sue to cover puffy eyes and dark circles. If you are having a bad day because of your tired looking eyes then you might consider applying light makeup to make you glow and more energetic.
- You need to drink more water. Sometimes the main reason of puffiness of eyes and dark circles is lack of water in the body. Lack of water in the body will provoke your body to store it up which may cause eye puffiness and dark circles around your eyes. Drinking more water and taking tea can also help you to make your kidneys work well. If your kidneys work well your body can detoxify all the toxic naturally. If your body detoxify it can make your skin glow and it may help you reduce the dark circles around your eyes.
- You can also get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles around your eyes by using cucumbers and ice cubes over your eyes. The cucumbers are very effective and useful that can reduce the puffiness of your eyes. You can do it 3to 4 times a week so that you can see the best results. It can help you reduce some of your eyes impurities for a long period of time.
- Aside from drinking lots of water, eating fruits and vegetable can also help you to make your skin glow and get rid of some of your eye impurities. Fruits and vegetable contain nutrients and vitamins that your body needs. All the vitamins and nutrients that you can get from eating fruits and vegetables can also help you to eradicate puffiness of your eyes and lighten the dark circles around the skin of your eye area.
- Drink more milk can help you get rid dark circles around your eye areas. Cold milk can also help you to nourish your skin, reduce puffiness of your eyes and stimulate the blood flow in your body. Cold milk is very effective if you want to make your skin glow and get rid of some of your eyes impurities. You can soak cotton ball in cold milk and put it over the dark circles around the skin areas of your skin for almost 10-15 minutes. You need to occasionally dip the cotton balls in the cold milk when it is not cold anymore.
- A cold compress can also help you reduce the puffiness of your eyes and dark circles around your eye skin area. The coldness can help you to reduce the inflammation because the cold temperature can help you to stimulate the blood flow in your body.
- Avoid too much sun exposure. The extreme heat from the sun can also cause you to have eye impurities such as puffiness and dark circles. If you will go outside, it is more preferable if you use sun protection. Sun protection can also keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Tips on how to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles around the eye skin area can relatively help you maintain the beauty of your eyes. People must take care of the appearance of their eyes because the look of your eyes can also generally affect to the overall appearance of the people.