The over highly priced laser printers are a part of the past now. Also, even when the differences between the inkjets and the laser printers have decreased a too great extent, the laser printers have a lot more to them. A better quality the in the test as well as large capacity for paper topped with usually higher speeds compared to the inkjet printers. They are good for office settings.
For the high volume of printing at a busy office, the monochrome laser printers are highly recommended due to the durability, speed and also the paper handling. They can also serve as personal printers at the desktop. From the sole proprietors to all those large corporations, laser printers have a lot to offer to business.
Table of Contents
Top Rated Best Laser Printer Reviews and Comparisons
1. HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Printer
Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)
This laser printer can help you speed through work with its workflow features as well as the range of productivity. It gives a consistent output of quality printouts. It is also compatible with Windows 10 and you can easily manage the flow of information among the devices. You can get great quality prints if you use the Original Toner cartridges by HP. It can be connected by wired as well as the wireless capabilities.
2. Brother MFCL2700DW Compact Laser All-In One Printer
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
It has duplex printing and also wireless networking. It prints very fast and has a paper tray with a capacity of 250 pages. Operation costs can be reduced by the help of its high yield replacement toner. It weighs 24.9 pounds only and has a size which can fit on a general work desk. The dimensions of this laser printer are 15.7 x 16.1 x 12.5 inches.This is an all in one printer which provides a fast output at reasonable costs.
3. Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
This laser printer is also a copier and scanner. It prints only in black/ white, but scanning of coloured documents is also possible. Copying and printing are done at the same speed. It has a 250 pages capacity paper tray and also a multipurpose tray with a capacity of 1 sheet. This amazing laser printer is compatible with Windows 7, Windows® 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista® as well as Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher.
4. Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
It prints with a speed of up to 27ppm. It also had built-in wireless networking. The paper capacity in the tray is of 250 sheets. Also, automatic duplex printing feature is available in this laser printer. The dimensions of this laser printer are 14.2 x 14 x 7.2 inches.
What to Know before buying?
You must take care of certain aspects while you want to buy the best laser printer. Take a look at some of these, given below.
- Monochrome or colour – You need to know what your requirement is before buying. Take care of which type of documents will be printed using the printer.
- Functions required – For scanning of documents, receiving and sending a fax and making copies of a document, you may require a multifunction laser printer so that you don’t have to have separate devices for all these purposes.
- Paper handling – Most printers have paper handling for A4 size, but specific printers are also available for printing on A3 paper. You may prefer a multi – purpose tray in the printer if you desire to print on hard paper or envelopes, etc.
- Easy to use
- Power consumption and how much noise is emitted
- Overall size and suitability as well as the ease of installing the printer
Buy the best laser printer now and get great quality printing done in a matter of few minutes.