Crow’s-feet more commonly known as ‘laugh lines’ and ‘character lines,’ which are clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes.
Crow’s-feet happen as you get older, usually when you turn 30s. In this period of life the production of collagen and elastin has been weakened. Since these two proteins responsible for your skin’s elasticity, its reduction will lead to the formation of crow’s feet in your body, mostly seen around eyelids. However, it does not exclude any part of your body.
There are numerous of factors that can trigger this skin problem namely sun exposure, smoking, high pollution, squinting, frowning and smiling and you need to be watch out these factors once you hanging out.
If you ever happened to experienced crow’s-feet, don’t despair yet. You can always going for natural home remedies to get rid of crow’s feet only with ingredients around your house or within your kitchens.
Table of Contents
- 1. Egg Whites – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 2. Drink More – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 3. Coconut Oil – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 4. Cucumber Slices – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 5. Papaya – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 6. Sunscreen – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
- 7. Aloe Vera Gel – How To Get Rid Of Crow’s Feet Naturally
1. Egg Whites – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
Egg whites help tighten skin, which is key element to deal with the problem of crow’s-feet.
How to use:
- Beat up one or several egg whites to get the yolk.
- Apply all over affected areas.
- Wait for a while then wash off with water.
Besides, eggs can also help you to fix other health problems.
2. Drink More – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
Water is always crucial to healthy skin and keeps your body stay hydrated. Lacking of water, therefore can lead to dry skin, which results in premature aging signs and crow’s feet is typical example.
It is highly recommended that you drink 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Coconut Oil – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
Another natural moisturizer agent to your skin is coconut oil thanks to its high amount of vitamin E. Besides, it has high concentration of linoleic acid which is wonderful property in dealing with fine lines and wrinkles, typical symptoms of crow’s feet.
You can either apply coconut oil over affected areas on daily basis or include more oil on your daily diet. Over a period of time, you will sure find satisfied result.
4. Cucumber Slices – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
People can always make use of cucumber juice to treat the crow’s feet. Since cucumber is rich source of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins B5 and B6, all essential ingredient for dealing with problem of crow’s feet, it is one of the most effective home remedies.
5. Papaya – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
How to use:
- Mix one pulp of ripe papaya with oatmeal to create a paste.
- Apply over your skin.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes then wash off with water.
6. Sunscreen – How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet Naturally
Sunscreen is not only recommended for those who suffer from crow’s feet but also for people in general. You should always apply sunscreen whenever you go in anytime of the year.
The best time to apply sunscreen is 20 minutes before going out to let it deeply penetrate into your skin.
7. Aloe Vera Gel – How To Get Rid Of Crow’s Feet Naturally
How to use:
- Get the gel out of aloe vera leaves.
- Directly apply all over affected skin areas.
- Wash off with water after that.
This wonderful ingredient has loads of health benefits of aloe vera that you might not know.