There are pores on your skin that are responsible for removing unnecessary oils. When these pores become clogged, the oils will be accumulated. Along with the bacterial infection, they will lead to inflammation and the emergence of pimples. If not addressed properly, these pimples will leave scars and damage your appearance severely.
Fortunately, you can get rid of pimple scars simply with the support of some natural ingredients around you. They are economical and do not have side effects on your skin in the long term.
Table of Contents
In this article, you will get top 10 useful tips on how to get rid of pimple scars.
With antibiotic quality, honey can support you a lot in the effort to prevent bacterial infections. Therefore, it is one of the most effective tips on how to get rid of pimple scars.
- Dip a cotton swab in organic honey and rub it over the areas affected by pimple scars.
- Half an hour later, use warm water to wash your skin.
- Use a cotton towel to make your skin dry.
Honey should be used more than twice per week so that you can see the results sooner.
Garlic has a series of qualities that make great contributions to the process to get rid of pimple scars. They include antioxidant, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal and they are all great for removing the bacteria from clogged pores.
- Get fresh garlic clove rubbed gently over the areas affected by pimple scars.
- 5 minutes later, wash your skin with warm water.
This method can be applied a few times per day to maximize the benefits.
Providing a considerable number of vitamins, say, A, C or E, cucumber is another tip on how to get rid of pimple scars that you should remember. Furthermore, its cooling quality can help you balance the pH level on the skin, preventing potential skin problems. That’s why cucumber is good for those who search for how to get rid of blemishes as well.
- Make sure cucumber slices are clean before you apple them on the skin.
- After 15 minutes, use warm water to wash your face.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Although the strong nature of tea tree oil is considered as unsuitable for the skin, it is safe to be used when you dilute it in water. In addition, it is this strong nature that plays an important role in helping you answer the question how to get rid of pimple scars more easily. With anti-inflammatory quality, tea tree oil can prevent bacteria from going inside clogged pores.
Nobody can resist to the freshness and flavor of strawberry, right? It provides you with many vitamins and minerals to stay healthy and energetic. And its benefits on the skin should not be forgotten when it is also one of the best tips on how to get rid of pimple scars.
- Prepare fresh strawberry slices.
- Place them over your skin and keep them there in half an hour before you use water to wash the skin.
6. Green Tea
Known as a natural astringent, green tea is believed to be very effective in fighting against inflammation, which triggers pimples on the skin. Thus, it is undoubted that green tea makes it in the list of top tips on how to get rid of pimple scars.
- A tea bag should be dipped in boiling water in several minutes.
- When the water is warm, soak a cotton swab in it and apply the swab over your skin.
Another way to use green tea is to consume it regularly every day.
The amount of vitamin A found in a papaya is claimed to improve the function of many parts of your body. The eyes are a typical example. In addition, with active enzymes protecting your skin from inflammation, papaya is also a great recommendation on how to get rid of pimple scars.
- Get a papaya grinded to have fresh juice that should be applied over the areas affected by pimples.
- 10-15 minutes later, water will be used to wash your skin.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
The risk of bacterial infections in clogged pores can be reduced significantly with the support of apple cider vinegar – a natural home remedy on how to get rid of pimple scars.
- You have to dilute this vinegar in water first to limit feasible negative impacts. Combine equal amount of the two.
- Then, with a cotton swab, you apple the mixture over your skin and just leave it dry.
- Last, wash your skin with water.
It sounds weird, but toothpaste is actually effective in many cases. The main purpose of toothpaste is to eliminate the bacteria in your mouth, so why don’t you try it on the skin? It might not work, but it might turn out to be the simplest tip on how to get rid of pimple scars as well. However, you should use white toothpaste only to rub over the pimple scars.
As clogged pores are the main cause for pimple scars, you can cope with the problem from its beginning. Steam is well-known as an effective method to open clogged pores and eradicate oils as well as dead cells. Thus, you can start thinking about steam as an economical way to get rid of pimple scars.
- Keep your head which is covered with a cotton towel above a bowl of boiling water for several minutes.
- Then, use warm water to wash the skin after the water is cool.