People with fat bellies and large size abdomens are happy when they hear about the slimming belts that claim to help get rid of the fat in their tummy without any effort from them.
You have to just wear it around your waist and turn it on, so that it will sweat off the extra fat. Such promises may be technically correct and you will end up sweaty, but the pounds and inches lost result from dehydration.
Once you dehydrate, the pounds come back. Long term weight loss provides you with a stronger immune system, greater stamina and better mood, and to achieve this you have to combine a healthy diet with regular exercise.
Table of Contents
Top 3 Slimming Belt on the market
1. What is a Slimming Belt?
Slimming belts are gadgets that help you to lose weight in the area of application.
The belts are made of neoprene or other soft and stretchy material, which is rigid. You can wrap them around your abdomen, thighs or arms, and it helps you to lose weight by heating the area and causing you to sweat.
They also support lower back muscles during exercise. Some types of slimming belts have a vibrating motion that may help with weight loss. Many belts use heat instead of vibrating motion and they aid in weight loss.
They help tighten abdominal muscles and they can be comfortably worn under your clothing. The belts target only certain areas of your body and the weight lost may consist of only water weight. For overall weight loss goals you should follow calorie burning exercises and reduce intake of high calorie foods.
2. How Do Slimming Belts Work?
The vibrating motion of a slimming belt aids to tighten the abdominal muscles, and the electric impulses cause your abdominal muscles to contract and relax. This stimulates the movement that is caused during normal abdominal exercises.
There are different speed levels that can increase the intensity of the vibrating movement and it can be adjusted to various levels with each session.
The slimming belts that use heat help to increase the temperature of your body and thus cause weight loss by increasing sweating. Slimming belts help you to achieve better posture while sitting or lifting weights.
When you sit straighter, you do not get back pain and wearing a slimming belt while lifting weights will improve your lifting posture and you sustain less injury.
3. Do Slimming Belts Work?
You may want to get a slimming belt to make you look smart, sexy and attractive, but the one question you will have in your mind when you buy the belt is “do slimming belts work?”
Consistent use of slimming belts for 30 minutes each day result in loss of inches around your hips, arms, legs and waist, which is visible within the first few weeks and you may even look slimmer.
However, the inches lost are just fluid and water weight that you may gain back soon, as the results are short-term. The slimming belts which are worn under the clothes can reduce weight as your midsection will get compressed.
The best result can be obtained with exercise and diet. Even though, slimming belts cannot can help in weight loss without much effort, it could still help you get better result from your workouts.
4. The Best Way to Use a Slimming Belt
- Remove all clothing that covers your stomach as the slimming belt has to be worn directly over your body, touching your skin.
- Wrap the slimming belt around your abdomen, so that both the ends of the belt will meet near your belly button.
- The belt should fit snugly and tightly around your waist; the Velcro lining will help you to secure the belt in place.
- Wear your clothing back over the slimming belt.
- The electronic slimming belt can be set to work at different levels of vibration to suit your comfort level. The preset timer helps you to set the time of working, so that it switches off automatically after the set time.
- You can wear it while you sit, stand or workout; walk or jog with your belt to get better results.
- Wash it after your workout; it has to be cleaned after every use.
5. Popular Brands of Slimming Belts
Some of the popular brands of slimming belts are:
- Ab Slimming Belt
The extra fat around your belly will make you self-conscious when you wear tight fitting clothes or swimwear. A slimming belt can be the right solution to get rid of the stubborn fat on your tummy, but combine it with a healthy diet and regular exercise to get long term results.