The decision to remove tattoos is common due to many different reasons. It may result due to a career concern, poor placement, color change or even a change in lifestyle. The methods available such as surgical procedures are expensive, time-consuming and very painful.
A great alternative to removing the tattoos is by use of tattoo removal creams. They are a convenient, easy to use and affordable option. However, you need to choose the best tattoo removal cream to get excellent results within a reasonable period.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Best Tattoo Removal Cream 2020 Reviews
- 1. Lactic Acid 70% Gel Peel, 100ml
- 2. Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System 4 Month Supply
- 3. Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply
- 4. 50% TCA Home Skin Peel Kit
- 5. Tattoo Removal Cream 3 Step Action: The Daily Use of Profade Helps De-color Tattoos in a Time Period of 3-9 Months
- Tattoo Removal Cream Buying Guide
Top 5 Best Tattoo Removal Cream 2020 Reviews
1. Lactic Acid 70% Gel Peel, 100ml
The Lactic acid has a medical strength to facilitate professional peel. A single bottle of the acid allows approximately 50 facial peels that are full. The product is suitable for handling acne, premature aging and hyperpigmentation. This product works on the skin surface to texture, tone, treat and pigment.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
Most noteworthy, the lactic acid effectively treats skin conditions that cause problems to many individuals. These stubborn conditions include environmental damage and psoriasis. Furthermore, the product evens out the skin tone. Also, it ensures discoloration of all skin types is minimal. It is highly suited for people with dry skin. This is because it has the effect of drawing moisture to the skin surface.
The best way to ensure that the product works effectively is to engage in weekly treatments while following the instructions. The benefits are cumulative and optimal with every use. Additional products to use in combination with the lactic acid are a moisturizer and SPF. The ingredients used to make the acid include deionized water, propylene glycol, lactic acid and sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
- Following the instructions carefully ensures the product works efficiently
- It smooths out fine lines and discoloration
- Clear instructions are available to ensure irritation does not occur
- The lactic acid is affordable
- May cause burning or pinkness if wrongfully used
2. Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System 4 Month Supply
Firstly, the tattoo removal cream is a product of Tat B Gone. Doctor Jahn Ericson is the person responsible for the development of these products. Application of the product enables the tattoo to fade off gently without many hustles or pain. The period of use of the products is about four months.
Our Rating: (3.7 / 5)
Most noteworthy, the process is two step with products to start with. Furthermore, markings 1 and 2 are available on the products to guide the user. The Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal system is straightforward and convenient. This is because the individual can easily carry out the application at the comfort of their home. In addition, it does not involve any pain nor does it lead to the formation of scars like the other removal options available.
- It is straightforward and convenient to use
- The products are useful in fading tattoos
- Use of the system is affordable when compared to laser and surgical procedures
- The use of the system does not consume a lot of time
- The products do not burn on application
- Fading of the tattoo takes longer than stated
- Some users have complained that it does not work
- It is slightly expensive when compared to other tattoo removal products
3. Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply
The tattoo off Removal system is a product of Tattoo-off. The process of removing tattoos using the product involves two easy steps. Most importantly, this product is specially designed to do away with permanent cosmetic marks and tattoos.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
In addition, the tattoo-off product has a new and improved formula to ensure that it is effective to carry out its function. The product works by penetrating the skin when applied to the problem area. Application of the product is possible in various sections of the body, for example, the eyebrows, cheeks, lip outlines and breast.
The particular product has no effect on the skin complexion and can thus be used by all types of people. Furthermore, the use of the formula is convenient since the individual is in-charge of application. Also, the process is easily accomplished at the comfort of home.
There are instructions provided to guide on the two steps to facilitate the success of tattoo and permanent cosmetic removal. The effectiveness of the product is not determined by the size, color, type and ink of the tattoo. It works to remove all types.
- The design of the product is specifically for tattoo and cosmetic removal
- The system is convenient to use
- A new and improved system comes part of the program
- It may be applied in different areas of the body
- It is expensive when compared to other removal products
4. 50% TCA Home Skin Peel Kit
Firstly, the TCA skin peel kit is a product of Splendora. The products are water-based and can, therefore, be altered to suit the needs and skin type of an individual. The TCA acid can remove and lighten tattoos, scars and other skin conditions. In addition, the product also removes acne scars, skin tags, age spots, freckles, stretch marks and wrinkles. Furthermore, it works to improve blackheads when used at 10-15%.
Our Rating: (3.5 / 5)
The acid works by peeling off the outer skin layer that causes blockage and infection in the skin pores. This facilitates faster healing of the skin, improving the different skin conditions that affect individuals. Most noteworthy, a high concentration of the acid results in a deeper peel. However, care should be taken to prevent burns since elevated levels require up to a week to heal.
Instructions are provided together with the product. The recommended usage is 25% medium peel, 10% light and 50% for deep skin peel.
- The acid works effectively to remove tattoos
- It can also be used to heal other skin conditions
- The product is very affordable
- Since the acid is water based, the user can dilute depending on their needs
- There are clear instructions provided on the use of the product
- The use of the product may result in burning
5. Tattoo Removal Cream 3 Step Action: The Daily Use of Profade Helps De-color Tattoos in a Time Period of 3-9 Months
The tattoo removal cream is popular for tattoo removal. The use of the product is a three- step formula with three types of creams. The three stages include preparation, activation and finally disappearance and elimination. It is a product that is gentle and mild on the skin. The ingredients making the products are high-quality formulated to meet the needs of the individuals.
Our Rating: (3.4 / 5)
Most noteworthy, Profade decolors tattoos in a period of about 3 to 9 months. The duration depends on some factors such as the type, age, quality and deepness of the tattoo ink. However, application of the product is not advisable in some regions of the body such as eyes, lips and wounds. It may result in irritation or abrasion.
- The ingredients making the removal cream are high-quality
- It is medically tested to ensure safety
- The products are easy to use
- The products are not as effective when compared to other creams
Tattoo Removal Cream Buying Guide
Before buying the best tattoo removal cream, it is vital to consider three key aspects. They include:
Although using creams is cheaper than the surgical method, it is important to compare the prices of the different creams available. Some are very pricey. Comparing the different product prices will ensure that you get the best offer within your budget. However, do not choose a product just because it is cheap. It should also be efficient and reliable.
This is among the most important factors to consider. The product chosen should have a degree of effectiveness. One of the ways to know whether a product is suited is to check the customer reviews. The reviews will not only inform about the effectiveness but also offer a guide on the side effects if any, and precautions to take.
The other factor of equal importance is the safety. Many products out there have a burning and irritating effect. You should ensure that the harmful effects on the skin are minimal to avoid any injury.
Finally, I would recommend the use of the TCA Home Skin Peel Kit as the best tattoo removal cream. The product is effective, affordable and safe when used correctly. It stands out from the rest of the products because many users have attested to it working. Also, it may be used to treat other skin problems when varying the concentration. It is however very crucial to follow the instructions to the letter to avoid burning and irritation.