Having excellent looking, manageable and hair with plenty of volume has been a thing of all times.
So I decided to dedicate a whole site on the best volumizing shampoo for your hair.
How to use it, and what the best products are for you to get the “most out of your hair“, and never have to have a bad hair day anymore.
Table of Contents
- What to do with hair that just doesn’t want to gain any volume?
- Best Volumizing Shampoo Short Reviews
- 1. Kerastase Revitalizing Shampoo
- 2. Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Volume Hair Thickening Shampoo
- 3. Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
- 4. Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo
- 5. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo
- 6. Fat Hair Thickening Shampoo
- 7. Bumble Thickening Shampoo
- 8. Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo
- What Sort of Information Will be on This Post?
- Do Volumizing Shampoos Work?
- Why Do Volume Boosting Shampoos Actually Work?
- Which Shampoos Actually Increase the Volume of Your Hair?
- Why do Volume Boosting Shampoos NOT Work?
- Final Words of Caution
- The Best Volumizing Conditioner
- A Volumizing Conditioner is Not Always a Necessity
- What Is It?
- Who Should Use It?
- What are the Best Brands
- Other Products to Consider for More Volume
- A Final Word of Caution
- How to Make Curly Hair Manageable
- Start With Oil in Your Shampoo
- Some More Ideas
What to do with hair that just doesn’t want to gain any volume?
Find out the Amazingly simple things that you can do right now to get more volume in your hair.
On this site you will find lots of Foolproof tips to get you started, plus there are many handy tips to style your hair and get the most out of your expensive products.
Are you looking for the winner shampoo that will give you (and your hair) a startling, refreshing and sharp look?
Look no further, because this is the home of varied shampoos that have been specially sampled, selected and reviewed to suit your needs.
Plus you’ll find an enormous amount of other hair care related information.
Best Volumizing Shampoo Short Reviews
1. Kerastase Revitalizing Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
The Kérastase Revitalizing Shampoo is specifically made to suit the needs of people with fine and thin hair.
It gives your hair the natural healthy look it deserves.
This product also stands out because it is generally not as “greasy” as some other shampoos can be.
2. Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Volume Hair Thickening Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
Marc Anthony Thickening Shampoo has since become the topic of discussion on several social media sites.
It is arguably one of the best shampoos out there that will do an excellent job of adding more volume to your hair.
This brand stands tall in terms of its price!
Besides improving the overall look and volume of your hair, the many positive feedback that we keep on receiving is a sure testament that this product never disappoints, and is worth its money.
3. Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
The brand Joico Luxe Thickening Shampoo is simply excellent. It has rare softening effects that some other shampoos might lack.
After its application, it rinses nicely, giving you healthier and bouncier hair.
This brand is the best for any customer with dry hair, which needs more softening.
4. Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
Try the Desert Essence’s shampoo for a healthy, vibrant and confident look. It is uniquely made from natural organic ingredients.
It makes your hair look healthy and feeling soft.
Besides that, it helps to increase the diameter of grey hair making it the most suitable shampoo should you have grey hair.
The feedback we get tells us that the users of this brand love and cherish it.
5. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
For hair lovers who have a natural preference for lemon taste and smell, the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo (we know, it’s a long name) is for you.
It has a nice lemon-sage scent. It is equally able to thicken blond hair as well as being very affordable.
It gives a rare thrilling experience you would always want to have again and again.
6. Fat Hair Thickening Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
The Fat Hair Thickening Shampoo is skillfully made for all people who suffer from fatty and greasy hair.
Its outstanding quality has seen the number of customers who prefer and use it gone up and up.
This product remarkably increases the diameter of grey hair as well. Its performance is great in all hair colors.
It also makes your hair feel soft and scalp relaxed.
7. Bumble Thickening Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
For those of you who are looking to make their hair more manageable, Bumble Thickening Shampoo is your solution.
It’s made using ingredients, that ensure that your hair stays soft, smooth and has a general great appearance and above all fantastic manageability.
It also helps in preventing limp locks.
These unique benefits give you all the flexibility you need in managing your hair.
8. Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
The Nexxus Thickening Shampoo offers the greatest hair thickening experience like no other. It is great at increasing the diameter of hair of any color.
Making your hair softer, thicker, and more manageable.
The feedback we get is that this product truly makes hair look thicker, softer and healthier.
This shampoo is also very affordable (even cheap!), making it the best choice for customers who are price conscious.
All the described products (collection of the volume boosting shampoos), are by far the most satisfying I could find in the market.
Make sure you give yourself and your hair a treat, using the best volumizing shampoo for you and your specific needs.
The other parts on this article will have more specific information for specific types of hair and for tips and tricks to wash your hair better and get the most out of your quality shampoo.
What Sort of Information Will be on This Post?
There are many websites available that talk about hair care products in one way or the other.
My objective on this site is to provide you with the most comprehensive one-stop-shop when it comes to knowing what the best types of shampoos, conditioners, and other hair care products for you would be that will give your hair the boost in volume that you’re looking for.
Below is an overview of the topics I cover:
- Do shampoos that boost your hair’s volume actually work?
- The best of the best brands
- Best volumizing conditioners
- Different shampoos for women and men (yes, there are differences)
- How to properly wash, apply and blow dry your good quality products
- What you need to know about the so called Sulfate free shampoos
- What different shampoos for different types of hair are available
- How about shampoos for people with thinning hair? That too will be covered
There is also a good search box (see the top right corner on this page), plus I have organized this site in such a way that it will be easy for you to find what you’re looking for. Make sure to check out the different categories.
Finally, at the bottom of each article there is a list of so called “related posts“, or read more. This will help you to even better find what you are looking for, and expand your knowledge about your hair and the best products for you.
Thanks for stopping by! I really hope you enjoy your stay on this site. I know your hair will 😉
Now for the “meat and potatoes“: on this page you will find our selection of the shampoos that will give our hair the biggest volume boost. Read on!
I have also been looking at different shampoos, for different types of hair. Because we’re not all the same, and there are different strokes for different folks. Here are just a few examples:
- Curly hair
- Low volume hair
- Dry hair
- Dry scalp
- Greasy hair
- Thinning hair
Or a combination of some hair types (you can have curly and greasy hair at the same time).
What’s important to realize is that your hair is your hair, and that it’s part of you. Meaning that the quality of your hair does not only depend on the shampoo you use. There are a number of things that matter when it comes to healthy, volumized hair.
Here are a few points to consider:
- The food that you eat
- Do you blow dry your hair?
- What type of conditioner do you use?
- Do you sleep enough?
- Are you stressed? (typically stress is a factor that influences a lot how we feel, and more specifically how your hair will “behave“.
The weather also has a significant influence on how your hair will turn out (for the day) as you can imagine.
The whole combination (and the shampoo that fits you best) will make up the final end result of your hair.
Finally (part II), these selected products are of the highest and best quality, made from a variety of natural ingredients, which will help your hair become thicker, stronger, looking better, and of course to give it more volume. Exactly what you were looking for and what you deserve.