Hidden dangers of snoring
Recent studies have suggested that chronic snoring is a cause for, or could lead to some serious health concerns. Most people probably aren’t aware that sleep deprivation is one of the major causes of institutionalization in America; snoring is a leading cause of sleep deprivation. Yes, you heard that right, chronic snorers can actually become so unglued psychologically that they have to be committed due to sleep deprivation!
For chronic snoring sufferers, there are far-reaching negative health consequences that must be addressed. Stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease have all been recently linked to chronic snoring. If you have been told by many people that “you snore all the time”, or “you snore every night”, and you have a tendency to wake everyone up with your snoring, you should consult with a medical specialist as soon as possible.
Some people with a snoring habit also suffer from sleep apnea, where their breathing becomes labored or stops altogether. It is caused by soft tissue collapse in the upper respiratory system and is a leading cause of sleeping disorders. I shouldn’t have to tell you how dangerous it is to have your source of oxygen cut off, especially at such a vulnerable time.
Let’s review some of the known dangers of chronic snoring and sleep apnea:
- A snorer can develop sleep apnea.
- 300% elevated risk of becoming caught up in a car crash.
- Between 400% 500% increased the risk of daytime lethargy.
- Snoring can cause sleep deprivation with side effects such as anxiety, irritability, memory loss, and lack of focus.
- Snoring can lead to an increased risk of heart attacks, high blood pressure, and strokes.
If you have a snoring problem, don’t despair; there are many proven medical treatments as well as many over-the-counter cures that might work for your situation. Take the time to deal with your condition and you’ll thank yourself later. For more information on the dangers of snoring, and ways to combat it; check out The Stop Snoring Solution
How snoring can ruin your life
Besides being an annoying habit that makes you terrible sleeping partner, snoring can also lead to other serious health concerns. Marriages have ended due to a partner’s snoring problem. This is a great example of how annoying it can be for those within earshot of your sleeping area.
In addition to the social or even psychological harm that snoring can bring, there is the day to day problems that make this affliction most unbearable for those who suffer from it. Decreased sex drive has been linked to snoring, as well as insomnia. Minor afflictions from snoring have been duly noted as well; inability to concentrate, irritation, and lethargy have all been attributed to snoring as well.
But what exactly causes snoring in the first place? Snoring is the result of poor air flow from the upper respiratory system. There are many different theories as to why it even occurs at all.
The leading causes of snoring are currently thought to be one of the following:
- Nasal and/ or sinus barrier.
- Upper respiratory elements touching each other.
- Use of drugs or alcohol.
- Sleeping on your back.
- A weakness of the trachea, causing sleep apnea.
- Incorrect jaw alignment.
- Too much weight gain around the throat area.
For chronic snorers, there may be serious underlying medical concerns, which may warrant the help of a physician. Sleep apnea is characterized by a momentary obstruction of the air supply significant enough to restrict the flow of air for any length of time. This is a serious problem; sleep apnea can cause decreased levels of oxygen in the blood, high blood pressure, as well as death.
There are many proposed snoring solutions or cures available at local pharmacies or even grocery stores these days; most of them are worth a shot.
Snore Pillow Review
This is a call to action, Get Your Snore Pillow Today! If you are tired of waking up in the middle of the night of your own snores or if you are having problems sleeping because your spouse is making more noise than a jumbo jet, then it might be time to admit that you have a serious problem. If you don’t get your rest you will not function properly in the day time. You will walk around like a zombie and your job and your family will suffer. Well, I’ve been there and I’m here to help. This will change your life for the better. You will have more energy for your daily life and you will be a happier person.
Say goodbye to the sleepless nights, do something about it today. Have you ever thought it could be as simple as sleeping with a different pillow? Did you ever consider that a simple device would have the ability to totally change your life for the better? I want to introduce you to a product called SleepRight Side Sleeping Pillow. It’s a miraculous invention that will change your life forever. Never more will you wake up in the middle of the night; never again will you walk around with red eyes and no energy. It’s time to change your life. It’s money well spent.
Delighted buyers of the SleepRight Side Sleeping Pillow that already changed their lives for the better said:
- Izzie from Wisconsin: “I am more than pleased with this pillow! I sought out a solution to the sleep apnea that I was experiencing. I was waking up several times a night, snoring quite a lot, and waking up each morning tired with dark circles under my eyes”
- Marsha from Ohio: “I have arthritis of the neck and have been searching for the perfect pillow for 20 years. I love this pillow, but as the included insert warns, you can’t judge this pillow after one night. It took 3 nights for me to adapt to its unique shape but now I can’t imagine ever using another pillow”
- Rebecca from Harmony: “I have spent an unreasonable amount of money over the years looking for the perfect pillow. There’s a pile of abandoned pillows next to my bed that just weren’t right. If I’m going to spend that much time sleeping on a pillow, I want it to be perfect! And with this pillow, I’ve finally got everything I wanted!”
And the list goes on and on. What are you waiting for? Change your life today, and get the snoring pillow that will change your life now!