When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Getting a new blender may not be on high on your list of exciting adventures but today’s blenders are surprisingly fun. The huge countertop blender of the past has been replaced with the sleek, shining and virtually silent machines of the future.
The blender can easily be one of the most useful appliances you have around your kitchen. Even though most people don’t pay too much attention to this miracle worker, manufacturers invest a lot of time and effort into creating the perfect device.
Currently, there are hundreds of models for you to choose from so picking the right blender can be a complicated process. Making the right decision can actually be more complicated than learning how to use a blender. There are many functions you have to consider and several features to analyze before spending your money on such an appliance. In order to simplify the buying process, we’ve come up with a simple buying guide that will help you close in on the best blender on the market.
Top 3 Best Blender In 2o20 Reviews
1. Blendtec Total Blender, FourSide Jar, Red
You’ll be pleasantly surprised to see how much the Blendtec Professional’s Choice 1560-Watt Total Blender has to offer today’s gourmet kitchen. It takes the place of a handful of appliances, as it works with bread dough, fruit juices, smoothies, iced coffee drinks, and sauces.
There are few limitations to this machine, and the two-prong stainless steel blades and 1560-watt motor are what make the machine so efficient. The Blendtec is especially fun to use because it offers six pre-programmed blending cycles that can all be operated from the digital control panel.
This is a perfect blender with high quality and great results! I love it
- Multi-Purpose: Tired of having to dig through your cabinets and drag out multiple appliances? The Blendtec 1560-Watt Total Blender is the professional’s choice for a reason. You can replace up to nine of your kitchen appliances with this handy blender that can make everything from smoothies to cappuccinos to bread dough. Even more exciting is that this machine has an ice-crushing promise, which means you’ll get snow – guaranteed!
- Durable: The Blendtec 1560-Watt Total Blender is super durable and designed to handle everyday use. Other blenders are more sensitive and can only be used on occasional bases, but the Blendtec is far more powerful than that. It has two-prong stainless steel blades and a commercial-quality motor that operates at 1560-watts of speed. Even the design of the pitcher is unique, as it has a square shape and tight-fitting lid that you won’t need to fuss with. Rest assured, this blender will be with you for the long haul.
- Technology: There are technologically-advanced features packed into this Blendtec blender. Smart-Touch Technology is exclusively trademarked by Blendtec and takes the guessing out of blending and food processing. Instead of standing around and counting out the seconds, this technology allows you to push a button and go. The pre-programmed cycle will automatically slow and speed up to bring the ingredients down into the stainless steel blades. Even better is that when the cycle is complete, the blender automatically shuts off on its own.
- Digital Control Panel: Some blenders are powerful yet simple, while others are full of amenities but lack in quality. The Blendtec Professional’s Choice Blender brings the best of both worlds. Not only do you get top power and speed, but also a handy digital control panel that offers a world of possibilities. The digital display shows the current status, which is great when you’re checking in to see your smoothies, soups or homemade ice cream. Cycle options include “ice cream, frozen yogurt”, “ice crush, milkshake”, “soups, syrups, fondues”, “sauces, dips, dressings, batters”, “whole juice” and “smoothie”. There is also a pulse function and up and down arrows that allow you to adjust the speed.
- Efficient: This blender is efficient – period. It has two-prong stainless steel blades that spin up to 29,000 RPMs, while the motor operates at 1560-watts of power. And with all the pre-programming you can do, a push of a button is all you need to get the results you want. Even ice won’t make it through this blender, and you can be sure of Blendtec’s confidence as they offer an ice-crushing guarantee. And unlike other blenders that are sensitive, you’ll find that this blender is efficient at what it does, so all you have to do is drop in the ingredients, press the button and continue cooking. No wonder professionals rely on this machine in their kitchens.
- Noisy: It seems like any blender that has a lot of power packed into it is loud. This blender falls right in the same category and will blend loudly and vibrate right off the countertop if you’re not watching. For most people, the noise will be nothing more than a short bother, as the Blendtec does what it needs to in just a few seconds. But for those that have sensitive pets or live in an apartment building, you may want to rethink this machine. Furthermore, you’ll want to be within close reach to the machine, just in case it does decide to vibrate off the counter.
- Lid: The lid included with the Blendtec is square-shaped to fit the square pitcher, and most users are more than happy with the square shape of the jar. But the lid snaps on super tight and gets really messy, as the force from the blender shoots all over the lid. The cover is difficult to clean, so you may find yourself having to soak it in warm, soapy water quite often. And because the lid gets so messy, when you open the jar, the contents will run down the blender. This can be especially difficult when trying to add in ingredients as you go along. If you plan on adding everything at once, the mess will be more doable.
2. Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
The Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender is both fun and efficient addition to any busy kitchen. A chef with smoothies, sauces, and delicious mixed drinks in mind will love the flexibility and control that the Breville Hemisphere Control blender offers. This blender is a top of the line blending and mixing appliance with the added benefit of illuminated buttons and a LED counter that gives you precise control of every single dish that you create. The Breville Hemisphere Controls actually pulls all mixtures from the top of the blending carafe to the blades with powerful RPM speed that makes this blender a cut above the rest.
This blender is a terrific purchase. It offers you ultimate control and ultimate power in a device that sits right on your countertop
- Controls: The eight task control buttons allow you to go from crushing ice to creating the most delicate of sauces with a simple touch of a button. The Breville Hemisphere Control blender offers some of the most precise blending control available on any blender on the market today. You have the option of choosing full power modes or pulse modes with the touch of a single button. This precision button arrangement gives you control over every single step of the blending process from the first spin to the final product. With the unique array of blending controls comes the easy to read LED timer. This timer gives you an accurate outline of your remaining blending time, and it allows you to check your speed at a glance. The Breville Hemisphere Control has pre-programmed settings for completing common tasks like crushing ice for blended drinks or blending the perfect smoothie.
- Carafe: The extra-large 48-ounce carafe that is included with the Breville Hemisphere Control blender is just the right size for entertaining. Create a large batch of daiquiris or make smoothies for the whole family with this crystal clear container. The lid snaps on for complete safety and control, and the carafe is made from Eastman Tritan copolyester that is always BPA free. The jar also includes both liter and cup measurements that are simple to read and resistant to wear. With patented internal ribs, the Breville Hemisphere Control blender’s unique carafe actually pushes your ingredients down toward the spinning blades, making all blended foods consistent every single time you use the machine.
- Blades: The blade system of the Breville Hemisphere Control blender is another amazing feature. The blades are arranged in layers, with a unique central layer of serrated blades made from surgical grade stainless steel. These serrated blades draw your ingredients into the high-speed outer blades that help to create those superb smoothies. The blades are permanently attached to the carafe, and this combination can be placed right into your dishwasher for easy cleanup. The stainless steel blades are also corrosion-resistant, making several years of razor-sharp blending possible with this machine.
- Power: At 750 watts, the Breville Hemisphere Control blender is extremely powerful. The combination of that powerful motor and the simple controls make the Breville one of the most successful of all blenders on the market today. Even though you have all of that power at your fingertips, the Breville Hemisphere Control blender is not a noisy addition to the kitchen. You will be surprised at how quiet this little appliance is, even in the smallest of countertop spaces.
- Price: At almost $200, the Breville Hemisphere Control blender is not your standard countertop appliance. This blender takes a bit of commitment from the purchaser, but the quality of the product is displayed well in that higher price tag. The price of the blender might be a bit of a stretch for someone who is on a tight kitchen budget.
- Size: If you are blending smoothies for one person, the Breville Hemisphere Control blender might seem like a bit of an over-kill in the appliance department. Its high power motor and large carafe are really designed for creating complete dishes and smoothies for the entire family. Luckily, by adjusting your ingredients with the easy to read markings on the carafe, you can use this blender for any size of drink or sauce creation. Best of all, you can create larger portions to freeze for later use or make batches of smoothies and refrigerate the unused portions.
3. KitchenAid 5-Speed Blenders with Polycarbonate Jars
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender with Polycarbonate Jars is the perfect balance of practicality and durability. The blender offers a .9 HP motor, stainless steel blades and generous 56-ounce pitcher. The power produced from the blender is enough to mix, chop, blend and grind all ingredients while having an easy-to-clean pitcher and blade system that is one piece. W
ith five speeds, a die-cast metal base, and a Clean Touch control panel, the blender will be a joy to use and a great countertop accessory. It’s also available in many fun colors to complement your kitchen and personality. Best of all, you get all these choices, precision and control at an affordable cost. The KitchenAid rivals what the high-end blenders deliver, but for far less.
With vibrant colors to choose from, five speeds to work with and a Clean Touch control pad, you can expect this blender to look as good as it performs.
- Speed Settings: Even though blenders will tell you that all you need are High and Low settings, it’s fun to have other settings to work with. The crush ice setting, for example, is perfect for cutting through ice cubes and gets the job done without leaving chunks behind. With five speeds, you can tailor the blending power to what you’re making, plus do the job quietly. That’s right – this is one blender that won’t disturb the neighbors.
- Die-Cast Metal: This KitchenAid blender comes with a die-cast metal base. It’s featured in many fun colors and is super sturdy and strong so that your blender won’t go vibrating all over the countertop. Even though the base is made from metal, it’s petite and streamlined so it won’t look overbearing. The Clean Touch control panel adds to the high-end image of the die-cast metal, as all you need is a simple wipe and the panel looks good as new. Plus, it wards off fingerprints for less time spent cleaning.
- Features: The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender offers a ton of practical features for one economical price. There is so much you can do with this blender, as it offers five-speed settings using Intelli-Speed electronic controls, a 56-ounce shatterproof container for large quantities and an automatic crush ice button. Everything can be programmed from the digital control panel that is featured on the metal base. The blender is available in fun, fresh colors so that you can match your appliance with your personality. It also has convenient cord storage for clutter-free countertops, and the pitcher has a soft-grip handle for easy pouring.
- Durable: You won’t be sorry with the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender. The appliance features a die-cast metal base, and the 56-ounce container is made from shatterproof polycarbonate and features thick, sturdy walls that allow the blender to mix both hot and cold foods. The stainless steel blades are robust and can cut through ice, while the design of the pitcher and blades are one-piece for easy cleaning and added durability. Years from now, your KitchenAid will still look brand new.
- One-Piece Design: Instead of having to unscrew the blades from the pitcher, the KitchenAid utilizes a one-piece design. This makes cleanup a snap, plus the blades are dishwasher safe so everything can go straight in the machine. With the patented blade technology, you can rest assured that food won’t get trapped underneath the blade, so there’s really no need to disassemble anything. Other highlights about the pitcher include the generous 56-ounce capacity, large handle, drip-free pour spout and thick walls that can handle boiling and freezing temps. Made from polycarbonate, the container is also lightweight, shatterproof and easy to work with.
- Polycarbonate Pitcher: If you prefer the look, feel and quality of a glass pitcher, the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender isn’t for you. The blender comes with a polycarbonate pitcher in place of glass, and while it is shatterproof, scratch-resistant and dishwasher safe, it’s still plastic. Some current owners found that within months, the pitcher started to show a lot of wear and even had cracks in it. If you prefer plastic, however, and enjoy the scratch- and shatter-resistant properties of it, you’ll be happy with the polycarbonate jars. You can also swap out the container with a glass one over time.
- Leaky Pitcher: The polycarbonate pitcher has a lot of issues with leaking. Often times, the leak comes from the blade assembly, where there is a seal between the plastic coupling and the shaft. For many people, they notice the leaking early on because there is moisture that gathers around the bottom edge of the pitcher. To help with this problem, you can simply tighten the nut, just be sure not to overtighten it. However, the nut generally comes lose again and causes the pitcher to leak. Fortunately, KitchenAid has been good about replacing the pitchers, but it’s often with the same model. If you have your heart set on this blender, be sure to keep all paperwork in case you need the warranty.