If you are looking for the best granite cleaner or the best way to clean granite, I have all the info you need to get you started.
No, I will not be recommending you some adventurous concoction of homemade ingredients that likely contain vinegar, baking soda, ammonia, lemon juice, or bleach. They are not the best cleaner for granite and can harm, discolor, and leave stains on your granite or marble countertop or floor.
Similarly, please don’t just use windex or dish soap. For a few extra bucks, it is much easier to just leave it to the pros, who have big research labs designing and testing the perfect blend of ingredients for your granite or marble.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Best Granite Cleaners on the market
- Best Granite Cleaner and Marble Cleaner Reviews
- 1. Best Solo Cleaner – Granite Gold Daily Cleaner
- 2. Best 2 in 1 Cleaner – Sprayway Granite & Marble Cleaner and Polisher
- 3. Best 3 in 1 Cleaner – DuPont StoneTech Professional Revitalizer Cleaner and Protector
- 4. Therapy Premium Granite Cleaner
- 5. Weiman Granite Cleaner and Polish
- What Makes the Best Granite Cleaner?
- The Three Steps of Granite and Marble Maintenance
- Granite vs Marble Comparison
- Different Types of Countertops
- Best Way to Clean Granite and Marble Countertops?
Top 5 Best Granite Cleaners on the market
The best granite cleaner will be pH balanced so that it will not react negatively with your granite or marble and it will not leave watermarks or streaks.
There are many granite or marble cleaning products that promote themselves as the best granite cleaner.
The best way to clean granite and marble is to use a product that many people have tested and have positive reviews.
The best way to clean granite and stone countertops is really a three-step process: cleaning, conditioning, and sealing. Cleaning only involves disinfecting the surface and wiping off the dirt and debris.
Conditioning adds a layer of coating that gives your stone a nice shine while adding an extra layer of protection. Sealing fills up the pores of your stone and ensures that nothing can seep through and get lodged inside.
After testing many of the cleaning products on the market, here are the best granite cleaners for your granite, marble, or any other stone countertop/floor: