Table of Contents
- KitchenAid Mixer Introduction
- Top 5 Best KitchenAid Mixer Reviews
- 1. KitchenAid Pro 450 Series 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer
- 2. KitchenAid Artisan Designer Series 5-Quart Mixer
- 3. KitchenAid Professional 600 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixers
- 4. KitchenAid Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer
- 5. Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixers
- How long will the best Kitchenaid mixers last?
KitchenAid Mixer Introduction
In this and age where practically everybody’s on the go, people want to make things easier especially in food preparation.
Most working folks now prefer pre-mixed foods to save them time in either preparing for a hectic day’s meal, or throwing up a simple birthday dinner for a family member, and to spare them the pain that hand-kneading causes.
KitchenAid comes to the rescue. Whether you’re solving simple batter problem, or need to crush potatoes for dinner’s menu, KitchenAid will do it for you in no time. Click here to see our #1 pick on Amazon.com
It has a wide array of Stand Mixers to choose from. From the simple need of 2 quarts to as big as 6 quarts to the Tilt-head Stand Mixers of Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers. There’s the Classic Type to do the simpler mixing jobs or you can opt Ultra Power for heavy batches; or the Artisan for 25 watts more of power or Professional type for commercial preparations.
It is a very efficient kitchen tool that can stand in one small corner of your sink, and can be conveniently kept there instead of tedious storage after every use. A simple-looking kitchen buddy that can do wonders for you.
These mixers even come in different colors and finishes to match your kitchen interior. Choose from the elegant finishes like Copper Pearl, Dark Pewter, Metallic Chrome, Nickel Pearl, Silver or Pearl Metallic.
If your kitchen is on a pastel get-up, you can choose from colors Almond Cream, Cornflower, and Green Apple or go as fancy as Buttercup or Candy Apple.
Top 5 Best KitchenAid Mixer Reviews
1. KitchenAid Pro 450 Series 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer
2. KitchenAid Artisan Designer Series 5-Quart Mixer
3. KitchenAid Professional 600 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixers
4. KitchenAid Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer
5. Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixers
How long will the best Kitchenaid mixers last?
Read more related product reviews