The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill is a top seller in the backyard barbeque grill market, and is a great value for grills under $200.00. The Grillin Pro’ has a number of useful features that make it ideal for larger backyard get togethers, family holidays and the like, not the least of which is its spacious 438 square inch grilling area.
The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill provides easy and consistent heat to the meats underneath its steel lid, and the addition of two little chimneys along the top allows for sufficient air flow to prevent over-smoking, although this aspect can easily be adjusted if you prefer a smokehouse-style taste to your barbequed meats.
Weighing in at just under 100 pounds, this grill is significantly lighter than most grills of its class, which is a great help in smaller yards where it is often necessary to move the grill from some resting place to its central position during the grilling activities. Durable locking casters on the bottom make it easy to roll in and out of place, and it manages to stay put rather securely, so there is no need to worry about unexpected wobble.
This is a great bbq grill with large cooking area. It is pretty nice and works great. I love this grill
Table of Contents
Features Of The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill
- 40,800 BTU Of Interior Grilling Power. The interior burners have an impressive output of 40,800 BTU, on a 438 square inch cooking area. This is high enough to quickly and evenly cook even the thickest of meats.
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner. The exposed side burner puts out a respectable 12,000 BTU, perfect for a sauce or sauté to complement your meat, fish, poultry or vegetables on the main grill.
- Electric Ignition System. Never spend another extra minute searching for matches when you could already be grilling. The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill features a sturdy electric ignition that will consistently and reliable light the interior gas flame.
- Durable Construction. This grill is made almost entirely of steel, giving it extra protection against the elements and allowing it to be kept permanently outside, even in the winter months, without rusting, corroding or otherwise losing quality.
- Dual Chimney Stacks. These tiny ventilators help to provide an even and consistent temperature on the inside of the device without overcoming the flavor of the meat with smoke. This is a feature not found on many grills in this price class and one that can be a deal breaker for many grill enthusiasts and family men who are interested in this type of unit.
Pros And Cons Of The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill
There are a few key advantages to using this grilling unit, starting with the durable construction, high-powered heating elements and consistent interior temperature.
The three interior burners are really well designed and offer a great deal of temperature control for the grill- made easily visible by the thoughtfully placed stainless steel thermometer.
A great deal of temperature control is possible with this unit, and the dual chimney stacks ensure that the flavor of the meats, vegetables, poultry or fish comes out right every time.
The Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill features porcelain-coated cast-iron heating grates, which are ideal for providing consistent heat and a thoroughly grilled texture to the food without making it stick. As an added bonus, they are also very easy to clean and can even be removed to make the job easier.
The complementary 1-year warranty is also useful. The manufacturer or distributor will resolve any problem with the unit without bothering you with too many unnecessary questions.
The main disadvantage to this unit is the somewhat obscure assembly process. The instructions are written out in a confusing order and some pieces are not mentioned at all. This is not a deal breaker; it does not take an engineer to put the grill together and mostly anybody will get the idea after spending a little time with it, but better instructions would have been very welcome.
As a well designed, sturdy and effective grill offered at a low price, this is a clear contender on the market for anyone who wants to start their own backyard barbeque parties without breaking the bank in the process. It has very useful features and it is designed to make the best food possible for your guests, which is the best recommendation a grill can get. It is easy to recommend purchasing the Char-Griller Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill, and once you have it assembled and running, you will see why.If you like this article, please rate it.