For the backyard grill enthusiast who wants the very best, the Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 5 Burner is a very attractive option with lots of cool features. It is meticulously crafted entirely from high quality stainless steel and has a number of features that set it apart from other grills in the under $400 price range.
One of the best features of this grill is the massive 5-burner cooking space providing 708 square inches of grilling area. These dimensions make it one of the largest backyard grills in its price class. There’s no messing around when it comes to the size of the Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner.
At 53 x 46.8 x 23 inches and 108 pounds, it is a full-size propane grill that can easily grill 28 hamburgers simultaneously. For large cook-outs this grill has the burners and the grilling space to get the job done. The five burners deliver fast and even heat across the entire cooking surface at a combined output of 62,000 BTU. An impressive number for any grill!
One of the best things about this grill is the 5-year warranty on the heating elements, since these are usually the first things that break down and require replacement, Dyna-Glo has become a leader in the grill industry by guaranteeing their functionality for such a long period. The rest of the grill comes with a 1-year warranty, which is great for protecting against the possibility of workmanship defects, although there is really nothing that will go wrong in that amount of time with a grill of this quality.
This is a good performing grill and good looking too. This is great bbq grill for you.
Table of Contents
Features Of The Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill
- Electronic Ignition. Using an easy push button mechanism, any of the five interior burners can be started electronically without forcing you to fumble around for matches or hold down an ignition key. The burners simply start and get busy heating as soon as you want them to.
- Sliding Pullout Propane Tank Rack. This ingenious design element prevents you from having to contort your body in order to replace the propane tank on the bottom of the unit. The Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner has a rollout drawer that holds the tank, letting you easily grab it from a standing position whenever you need access.
- Five High Quality Interior Burner Tubes. Each of the stainless steel interior burner tubes delivers 10,000 BTU of heat. They are additionally covered by a very useful 5-year warranty.
- Stainless Steel Heat Tents. These flavor-catching elements allow the juices of meat, fish and poultry to drop down on to a hot surface where they are sizzled and the resulting vapor lifted up back over the food, producing a savory flavor of the food’s own character.
- Multiple Heat Zones. Each of the five interior burners can be set to an individual temperature that is well isolated from the surrounding ones, allowing vegetables, steaks, fish and other foods to be grilled at the same time without unduly influencing one another. With a grill of this size, it is a very important element since you want to be able to provide food for the whole party in a single sitting.
Pros And Cons Of The Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill
There are too many good things to be said about the Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner. It is a clear heavyweight gas grilling machine made for the serious grill master or anyone cooking for large groups.
The parts are of high quality, and the temperature is evenly spread out over all 5 burners. Maintain the desired temperature easily by the using the control knobs conveniently located on the front of the unit.
Disadvantages to this grill are hard to come by. There is a large venting hole in the back of the grill that can reduce the interior temperature. It would probably have been better designed with a closure option so that thick, dense meats could be put on extremely high heat- as it stands now, the grill does get very hot but it would be preferable to have the choice of really pushing it by reducing the size of this venting hole.
This is a premium grill, directly targeted at discriminating customers who want to have a great grilling experience at all of their backyard barbeque events. The Dyna-Glo 5-Burner BTU Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner delivers on this promise, and is that excellent kind of grill that will make your neighbors envious.