Table of Contents
Eureka has always been a popular brand in floor care. They have been specializing in floor care products for over 100 years, perfecting their products on a regular basis in order keep with the ever changing technologies in this field. The Eureka RapidClean Step Handheld Corded Vacuum, 41A is a prime example of this. They aimed to be an affordable option for handhelds that offer an incredible amount of power for one little machine. They have succeeded in this, and so much more, when it comes to this specific vacuum.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
Features of this Product
- The brushroll is easy to turn on and off so that you can switch seamlessly between the bare floor and carpeted surfaces.
- The bare floor brush allows you to easily clean these bare floor surfaces without much issue, and without damaging your delicate hardwood flooring.
- The soft easy roll wheels is safe for your hardwood flooring, ensuring that you will not get scratches or scuffs on your precious hardwood floor.
- It has a 25 ft. cord which helps you reach exactly where you need it to.
- This vacuum offers a 6 amp motor that allows for a more powerful suction.
- This vacuum was made specifically with stairs in mind, being lightweight and easy to move around the stairs and powerful enough for even the highest traffic stairs.
- It is bagless, with an easy to remove dust cup that is easy to empty.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty.
- It is hard to get up close to the corners on stairs because of its shape.
- The same button for turning the vacuum on is used for releasing the dust cup to empty it.
- It can be a very loud machine.
- The cord can make vacuuming stairs difficult if there is no nearby outlet.
- There have been some complaints that this vacuum has a tendency to stop working after only a few uses.
- The dust cup does not hold that much dirt or debris and may need frequent emptying, especially on high traffic stairs with a lot of pet hair.
- Otherwise, this is a fantastic vacuum for stairs.
- The suction on both the hose and the accessories is often just as good as a full sized upright.
- It does have a long cord, which is useful if you have outlets near where you need to be.
- It does a good job on both carpeted and hardwood stairs.
- This vacuum does decent job spot cleaning for carpets, upholstery, and anywhere else where there is a small area that needs to be cleaned.
- This vacuum does very well when it comes to cleaning the inside of cars.
- Performs really well when it comes to picking up pet hair.
- This vacuum is very lightweight and easy to move around as needed.
- The price is incredible especially for the amount of power it has.
- This vacuum has the right accessories in order for you to get the job done right and well.
- There is a one year warranty that comes with your purchase.
- Since it is corded, you do not have to worry about the battery running out before you have completed the task.
- It has an easy to empty dust can, allowing you to empty without worrying about spilling everything all over the floor.
- The dust can and filter is able to be washed, which makes this a low-maintenance vacuum that is easy to take care of.
- The hose adds 3 ft. of reach with this vacuum, so you can really get where you need to.
Benefits of Using this Product
There are many benefits to using this lightweight and powerful machine. This is perfect for cleaning all of the stairs in your house and to help you clean up your car. This is also a perfect little machine to pull out whenever there is a small mess around that you need cleaned up without the hassle of having to pull out your much larger and heavier full sized vacuum to only pick up the dog food that spilled everywhere. This is also a great option for cleaning your sofas and chairs. This is safe enough to use on your hardwood floor and carpeted surfaces. Overall, this is a really great product to add to your arsenal of cleaning supplies.
When it comes to disadvantages, any time you talk about a cord on a handheld vacuum it is seen as a negative. Cords have limitations and can prevent you from getting where you really need it to. In some situations, this may mean that you cannot even clean your stairs if you do not have an outlet nearby. Another negative is that the dust cup is quite small and does not hold as much as customer may like, especially when it comes to those high traffic areas or larger small messes that you use this to clean up. This can mean stopping frequently to empty when you could just be cleaning. It can also be noisy so if you have sensitive ears, this may not be a good choice for you.
How to Use it Best
This machine has many uses. This vacuum was specifically made to be used on both carpeted and hardwood stairs. This can also be used on your sofas and chairs, as well as spot cleaning around your house. This is also great for cleaning out your car. There are so many purposes for this machine that it pays for itself in usefulness in no time at all.
The Eureka RapidClean Step Handheld Corded Vacuum, 41A is an incredibly affordable option that offers a surprising amount of power and quality for the price. If you have stairs, this is perfect for you. This is also perfect for any little job that you may have around the home or in your car, offering you suction that you can count on.