If you are looking to mix up your batches with more ease, you should check out the KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer. It has a 325 watt powerful motor and can handle large and heavy mixes much easier than other mixers.
It comes with a 5 quart bowl made of stainless steel with handle which can also take on heavy mixes. It is ergonomically made to fit your hand allowing you to lift the bowl easier.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
There is no need to rotate the bowl during mixing due to its special mixing action which blends ingredients thoroughly. It comes with 10 speeds which helps you to find the correct speed for any mixing project no matter if you need a low or high speed.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with 10 speeds, 325 watts of power and a 5 quart bowl that is stainless steel.
2. You get easy mixing ability with its tilt back head.
3. Add ingredients with ease with its 2 piece pouring shield and chute.
4. Includes a dough hook, wire whip and flat beater.
This units shipping dimensions are approximately 16.4 x 16 x 11 in. with a shipping weight of 22 lbs. and comes with 2063 customer reviews and a 4 1/2 star rating on Amazon.
- The upsides to this unit are it is solid and sturdy.
- The various attachments are simple to remove and reattach.
- It is easy to clean as well. It comes with a replacement warranty that is hassle free.
- The only downsides to the KitchenAid KSM150PSER Mixer are that it occasionally leaves a little bit of dry ingredients on the bottom of the bowl after mixing.
However, this is easily remedied with a fine tuning of the adjustment screw. You can find the instructions on this in the booklet.
Other than being helpful for troubleshooting, the booklet is not so great with recipes. You are better off going to the bookstore for cookbooks or using the Internet.
These are minor flaws though which do not take away from the quality and functionality of this mixer.