After a hard day of work or a stressful day minding the kids, sometimes you just need a little time to yourself. However we all know how difficult that can be having so many tasks to do at home, it can seem almost impossible to get a break. The Quilted Double Hammock Bed w/ Pillow by Petras, + Padded Comfort, Premium Quality. Brand new. Elegant Red Stripe Color is perfect for those who need a little break every once in a while and what makes it better is you only have to go out to your back garden to enjoy.
It comes with a range of qualities that you really can’t fault. These would include;
– A large pillow by Petras that is made with extra padding for support and comfort.
– It comes with solid wood spreader bars, including solid welded suspension rings to ensure it does not break easily and you can enjoy with no worry.
– It is UV resistant.
Table of Contents
Petra Leisure Quilted Double Hammock Review
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
The hammock also has amazing features too
– It has a beautiful pattern to suit any individual taste. It has a red and white stripe pattern to add that little pop of colour you are missing in your back garden and adds a slight elegancy to your home.
– It was designed to have double padding to give you the best comfort possible.
– The overall material is thickly quilted to add a unique softness.
There is no doubt that this hammock has so many amazing features. The red and white striped pattern is beautifully crafted, and the quilt itself is unbelievably soft. They are perfect for short naps, for a little breakaway to relax to read a book, anything you need to relax this hammock really gives you the comfort and space to do it all.
The hammock was designed to stand through rain and shine having a fade resistant fabric. This gives you the chance to relax and be comfortable rather than worrying if it is time to buy a new one. It is also only 456 in weight therefore if there comes a time where it needs to be moved; it is very light weight so you will have no problems.
It is without question that this product really is a great buy however there are a few minor disadvantages towards having one. These views can vary depending on your own personal experience however these are my own opinions so please keep that in mind.
- Great for naps – This hammock has plenty of room for those afternoon naps. They are very spacious and the pillow is extremely comfortable to ensure you won’t be waking up from discomfort anytime soon.
- East set-up – There is no problems in relation to set-up. It comes with S’ hooks and chains to make sure your hammock is secure and you will have no worries thinking if it will come lose.
- The quality is fantastic – This hammock is made of premium quality. It is so well-made that I really can’t fault it. There are no tears, no discolour, it still remains to look like a brand new hammock each and every day.
- It is UV resistant – What is great about this hammock is no matter how hot it is outside, the sun will not discolour the hammock.
- Stand sold separately – The stand is not included however for me I am been using the hammock just find without one.
- Long drying period – I found the hammock to take longer than expected when it came to drying. You would really need a good day with strong winds if you want it to dry quickly otherwise it will take a while.
Overall, this hammock does has far more pros than cons and that is why I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a hammock to strongly consider purchasing this one.