When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
These days, carpets are no new things to us and are found to exist on every floor space of our house, may it be living rooms, bed rooms, stairs or any other place.
But when it comes to cleaning your carpets or removing stains caused due to food or liquid spills, the job becomes quite a tiring one!
Well, there are few carpet cleaners available in the market that clean up all your worries before they settle in your mind.
With the best carpet cleaner in your hand, the job of carpet cleaning will be extremely easy. Click here to see our #1 pick on Amazon.com
We have put together this ultimate inclusive guide with carpet cleaner reviews available in the market, to help you find the cleaner that will get the job done for you!
We have all the top rated carpet cleaner in one place for you, we do the hard work, you sit back and enjoy the reading.
Table of Contents
- 3 Top Rated Carpet Cleaner on the market
- Top Rated Carpet Cleaner Comparision
- Advantages of Using an Carpet Cleaner
- 5 Top Rated Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- 1. Hoover FH50150 Power Scrub Deluxe – best carpet cleaner to buy 2020
- 2. Hoover FH50220 MaxExtract 60 – great carpet cleaner solution
- 3. Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact – best carpet cleaner for the money
- 4. Hoover F7412900 Max Extract Dual V – top rated carpet cleaner 2020
- 5. Hoover Smartwash Automatic – good carpet cleaner
- Top 5 Best Home Carpet Cleaner Brands
- Bissell Brand
- Hoover Brand
- Miele Brand
- Dyson Brand
- Shark Brand
- Types Of Best Home Carpet Cleaner
- Upright Type
- Canister Type
- Portable Type
- Handheld Type
- Backpack Type
- Wall Mounting Type
- Robotic Type
- Best Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
3 Top Rated Carpet Cleaner on the market
Top Rated Carpet Cleaner Comparision
Pricing table with id of "table_19" is not defined.
However, before you pick up your choice for the ultimate carpet cleaner, we would certainly like you to have few questions rolled-out through your mind.
Does your cleaner help you remove deep stains or large dirt accumulated over a period of time? Is your cleaner handy enough, light weight and easy movable from one place to other?
Will the carpet cleaner, which you have chosen, work best on your carpet material? Have you checked our carpet cleaner reviews before deciding?
Do not worry we have reviewed the latest models from Bissell carpet cleaners to Hoover carpet cleaners and we are your one-stop resource for Carpet Cleaners.
Advantages of Using an Carpet Cleaner
Here are the few advantages of using a carpet cleaner that will help you decide in choosing your ideal carpet cleaner.
- Carpet care is one of the essential factor that needs to be addressed once you have the carpets installed on your floors. The advantage of having a carpet cleaner is that you don’t allow the dust to settle deep in your carpet fibers ensuring a longer life of your carpet. Moreover, there is no foul smell that circulates through your rooms due to dust accumulation. Thus with proper carpet care, you can ensure that after a tiring office day, you still feel rejuvenated once you enter your home.
- Your lazy. With a carpet cleaner and using the best carpet cleaning solutions available in the market, you ensure that your carpet cleaning task does not consume your more time and you get a neatly cleaned carpet at minimal investment of efforts. But before you get a carpet cleaning solution is would be advisable that you make sure, you read the reviews as some carpet solutions work only on specific carpet material. Be smart to choose the best solution or even better make your own Homemade Carpet Cleaning Solution!
- You care for the quality of your Carpet. Vacuum your carpet frequently in order to ensure long-term beauty of your carpets. Vacuuming carpet areas is mandatory specifically for more exposed areas or areas of high traffic. With a good quality vacuum, you can ensure that the dirt don’t settle deeper into your carpets and the stains are removed more efficiently from the carpet fibers.
- Get rid of odours and bacteria. Using the right carpet cleaning products that are available in the market, you can ensure a good safety for your carpets. Carpet cleaning with powder and other cleaning sprays act/fight against the dirt or stains more efficiently than any normal cleaning products or solutions.
5 Top Rated Carpet Cleaner Reviews
1. Hoover FH50150 Power Scrub Deluxe – best carpet cleaner to buy 2020
The Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer is the one of the top selling carpet cleaners on Amazon US. Featuring a easy to use 2 tank system which holds the clean water mixed with the carpet solution and another tank collecting the dirty water, this cleaner is easy to empty leaving no mess, hassle free.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Accompanied with Spinscrub technology, the bristles on the head of the vacuum cleaner rotate 360 degrees, giving your carpets a deep thorough clean without leaving a hole in your pocket. If you are still unsure if you should buy the Hoover Power Scrub, you would like to know it features a clever Dual V nozzle which is highly powerful suction, giving carpet edges and hard to get carpet areas bursts hot water steam cleaning deep into the fibres.
2. Hoover FH50220 MaxExtract 60 – great carpet cleaner solution
60 powerful brushes, rotating clockwise get to job instantly on your carpets if you choose to buy the hoover MaxExtract 60. Not only do they remove the deepest of stains they also squirt out carpet cleaner solution at the same time to make cleaning spot on. Want to wash your stairs or cars? No problem, as you can remove the nozzle and clean the hardest to reach areas of your car or stairs with ease. These tools come handy when you want to clean these tight spaces.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
If you have pets in your house then this cleaner is best for you. As this unit is made especially for customers who have pets, if you have foul odours in your house then the MaxExtract 60 will do the job. Allowing featuring a built in dryer this unit will be your best friend in cleaning carpets.
3. Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact – best carpet cleaner for the money
We are proud to say the Hoover SteamVac carpet washer is the number 1 best selling carpet cleaner of all time, and is a powerful cleaner we have reviewed. With a 7 amp motor it is one of the most powerful carpet cleaners similar to its predecessor. With such a powerful motor this cleaner is surprisingly quiet, which amazed us. Also do not worry about wet carpets, as that is the past. With the Hoover SteamVac is washes and dry’s carpets with its built-in heater so you can get the job done with minimal time.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
What is clean surge technology you are thinking? Clean surge in the unique selling point of this unit. It features five powerful spinning brushes under the vacuum head which rotate rapidly when cleaning carpets, you can be sure these brushes will remove even the deepest of stains left over at every angle. We have featured the Hoover steamvac in our guide of the top 5 best home carpet cleaner guide, we loved this carpet cleaner that much!
4. Hoover F7412900 Max Extract Dual V – top rated carpet cleaner 2020
Want a powerful cleaner which features a ton of useful features but don’t want to go over budget? The hoover MaxExtract dual v is one of the best carpet cleaners Hoover have released. Installed with a powerful 12 amp motor it allows you to clean your carpets with ease. Featuring 3 modes; spill pick up, gentle scrub or power scrub you can choose which mode you want to cleaner your carpet.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
Revive your carpets and give them a fresh look from Spring with the Dual V, you will not be disappointed. All you do is add carpet shampoo, mix it with water and you are ready to go. With a installed drying heater, 8 metre detachable hose and auto rinse features this unit is loaded with tons of features that will leave your carpets fresh.
5. Hoover Smartwash Automatic – good carpet cleaner
The Hoover Smartwash Automatic does have some negative reviews but do not let that fool you. We reviewed the Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner for ourselves and we were surprised, it was a powerful cleaner that deserves respect. One of the surprising things about this carpet cleaner was the maneuverability. It was about average in terms of weight, but seemed lighter because it was still really easy to move around. It had rubber wheels that protected the flooring and made for smooth transport.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
This machine uses sensors to automatically decide when the machine is distributing soap and water and when it is extracting it, which is a pretty cool feature; however, since it wasn’t extracting much water, the feature wasn’t as helpful as it could have been. There is a “Dry Only” button if you want to override the sensors and focus on drying. This could help with the soggy carpet problem.
Looking after your carpets and cleaning them is something that will need to be done regularly. The carpet cleaner ensures that cleaning your carpet isn’t a tedious chore but something that can be achieved quickly and easily with an element of enjoyment involved.
The advantage of having a quality carpet cleaner is that along with the right carpet cleaning products, you won’t only be picking up dirt, the best cleaning sprays and detergents also work to fight bacteria and mold, creating a healthier environment for you as well. Grit won’t be allowed to settle in your carpet which can cause a musty smell and also shorten the life of your carpet.
When it comes to the best home carpet cleaner, you want the best results as well as the best value. But how do you tell which is the best? Do research and look at the pros and cons of leading brands such as Miele, Hoover, Bissell, Dyson, and Shark. See what others have to say about what they regard as the best one. They will be the best critics in guiding you towards making your decision.