Table of Contents
- Weber Gas Grills
- Product and Technology
- Top 3 Best Weber Gas Grills on the market
- Top 5 Best Weber Gas Grill Reviews
- 1. Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
- 2. Weber Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Weber Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 4. Weber Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Weber Summit S-670 Natural-Gas Grill
- 6. Weber Summit E-470 Natural-Gas Grill
- 7. Weber Genesis S-310 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
- How to use Weber gas grill?
Weber Gas Grills
Weber-Stephen Products LLC is known as an organization responsible for producing household products. They include charcoal, gas grills, grilling accessories and other outdoor room products. With a wide distribution network, it not only develops in America but also spreads in many other countries in the world like France, Hungary, Greece, etc…
George Stephen is the founder of gas grill and Weber gas grill manufacturing became in March, 2004. The appearance of Weber gas grill remarks a stone in heating steaks, hamburgers and regional barbecue as well as grill-fired pizzas.
Product and Technology
Weber provides a variety of well-known products in the gas grill marketplace. Weber majors in different types of gas grill. For example, it has two main kinds of gas grills including liquid propane gas and natural gas.
Weber always tries to be out-standing among many gas grill products. Each Weber gas grill has three primary burners. These burners could generate up to 38,000 BTUs in order to adjust easily the heat.
Moreover, thanks to Weber sear station, the gas grill is provided enough BTUs for searing meat.
An advantage of using Weber product is that it saves time to prepare for dishes or sauces with 12,000 BTUs inside burner.
The Weber grill gives users 507 square inches of primary cooking place and a warming rack limitation of 130 square inches for average cooking area.
Moreover, you will have chance to get a 10-year warranty of Weber burner in case of fixing.
In general, although Weber provides a short number of BTUs, it can make itself be out-standing with the great functions.
Top 3 Best Weber Gas Grills on the market
Top 5 Best Weber Gas Grill Reviews
1. Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
There are 3 stainless-steel burners with a 38,000 BTU per hour input while the space for cooking is about 507 square inches. That means it’s about 75 BTUs per square inch and this figure is relatively low compared to other models. But the Genesis E-330 performs a better efficiency. So what reason for this result? In fact, with a lower amount of BTUs for a new design, the grill can’t heat up as quickly as older ones.
Our Rating: (4.7 / 5)
But it gives higher cooking temperatures thanks to the appearance of Sear Station Burner that’s only on model Weber Genesis E-330. This in-built burner is between the center and left burners and it give you an intense heat for searing. Besides, the grill also allows you to take multi-task while grilling with a side burner. You can cook a big turkey and roast meats or vegetables at the same time. That’s amazing. Your time of grilling work will be reduced a lot and the food tastes better than any previous Genesis grill.
- A sturdy and solid design
- Perfect Weber customer and dealer service
- Intense heat with sear burner
- Some people can complain about the storage cabinet because it’s not water-tight. Others can have difficulty with the price level
- It’s a little pricey
2. Weber Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Obviously, Weber lauches the E-220 to replace the E-210. In addition to inheriting all the great features of the predecessor, the new Spirit E220 provides some differences such as a 12,000 BTU side burner, smaller assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch × 48-inch × 32-inch. With a not much additional amount of money, about $50, compared to the E-210, the E-220 is worth to buy. So why can I make the conclusion? Here are some reasons.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
The grill comes with two stainless steel burners. They can put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour for easy and fast grill works. The grill also provides a flush-mounted side burner of 12,000 BTU. Besides to main dishes, you can cook some side dishes or some sauces right over there. It’s very comfortable, right? But the comfort doesn’t still stop on it. There is an allowance for maneuverability and easy storage with able to fold down burners. The Spirit E220 also provides plenty of room for both cooking and warming. It’s 360 -square inch for cooking and 90 -square inch of warming area. Because of being a compact grill, the E220 is still roomy enough to cook or warm foods for a big family at the same time.
- The Spirit E220 is compact but performs well for meals of your family.
- It’s well retentive of heat and quick in clean up after grill works.
- The compact design compared to the predecessor is also appreciated by a lot of users.
- Some people can complain about the price but it completely deserves for benefits it brings to users.
3. Weber Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Weber Spirit E-310 has plenty of room for grilling works. It’s 424 -square inch for cooking while offers 105 -square inch of warning area. Both works can be done together at the same time. You can use it to quickly prepare meals for a big family with many members. Meanwhile the powerful heat also helps you save time for cooking as well.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
There are 3 stainless steel burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour. That’s amazing for a Liquid Propane Gas Grill from Weber. Remember that there are only two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour with 12,000 BTU side burner on the Spirit E220 and even on the E210 model, there is no side burner. It’s also quick to start the grill just with the push of a button. The system of eletronic crossover ignition works accurately to give you a feel of safety without worry about any problems when taking startups.
Assembly isn’t a problem for you. It’s even easy and quick no matter how professional you are. You just follow the clear instructions. The task can take you about an hour and a half.
- The food you make becomes better while reducing time for grilling works.
- Feel of safety and ease in clean up are some other things you find at a perfect product.
- It’s a little bulky more than the E220 but easily understandable because of the larger cooking area.
4. Weber Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The grill is a new brand in 2013 and it comes with an excellent design. The control panel has beed moved to the front and there are two stainless steel tables with 26,500 BTU-per-hour. That can be folded down to allow you to move or store the grill in an easy way.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
The grill with porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates brings us an awesome heat retention. That increases the cooking efficiency and keeps foods hot in a long time as well. Besides, it also works well on your steaks and burgers too.
Another highlight in the Weber Spirit E210 is the Electronic Crossover ignition system. You can let it start with just one touch of the button. You can also monitor how much fuel you have whenever you want with a fuel gauge.
- Very sturdy and the able to fold down design is helpful in storage.
- With affordable price tags, they are enough for basic needs in cooking job.
- The design with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars makes it good looking and easy to clean as well.
- There is no side burner to cook sauces and side dishes right at the grill.
5. Weber Summit S-670 Natural-Gas Grill
Quality is important and determined not only by efficiency of your grilling job but also by the life span of particular equipment. Currently, the S-670 is the latest of the Weber Summit series line. It provides the maximum amount of stainless steel burners, maximum amount of additional burners with maximum amount of BTU per hour input. No doubt to say that this gas grill perfectly fit your grill taste better than other Weber models.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
The Summit S-670 measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high, provides 6 stainless steel burners with more room for grilling or searing food. Additional burners include side burner, sear station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner. All of them are made of high-grade stainless steel leading a durable and efficient design. Your grilling jobs will become more enjoyable with need of less time and more comforts in multi-task.
The cooking grates are easy to clean and durable because they are made of porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. Meanwhile, the aluminum cook boxes can endure great heat required for each grilling. Besides, the grill is also easy to control settings. Via the valves of the burners, you can choose the suitable heat level for your grilling job. If the heat level fits well with the grill, the food will be better.
- Professional heat from 6 stainless steel burners
- Multi-task, full function with many additional burners
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Thoughtful support and long time warranty.
- Waste of money for a small family or party with just a few members.
6. Weber Summit E-470 Natural-Gas Grill
The Weber Summit Grill E-470 has 4 stainless-steel burners with 48,800-BTU per hour input and 580 square inches of total cooking space. Besides, side burner, sear station burner, smoker burner and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner are also offered for more comforts. You can do as many multi-task as you want.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
All things have never been easy like that for grill works. Compared to the previous Summit E-420, the E-470 has more BTU per hour input but a smaller total cooking are. That means your grill works will happen faster and the heat quickly reaches the maximum point.
The grill comes in exceptional materials including stainless steel, porcelain-enameled cast iron and procelain-enameled steel. These materials are good for heat retention and easy for cleaning up. They also have the ability of heat withstanding leading the amazing endurance. In which, stainless steel cooking grates have the ability of searing your grilled food.
- Suitable with multi-task thanks to the diversity of burner kinds.
- Your cooking job is also easier and quicker than Weber other models. It looks really impressive and the construction is very solid and sturdy.
- It’s easy to get assembled as well.
- The price really is a trouble for those with limitation in budget.
- The cooking area isn’t large like that of the Weber Summit E-420 and other models.
7. Weber Genesis S-310 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
There are some advances in the design of Genesis grill. On older models, the burners run parallel to the front of the grill with controls on the right side table. But on these new models, the burners run perpendicular to the front of the grill with the controls in the front. But the enhancement in grilling quality is the most important thing leading a worth-to-buy product.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
I’m very appreciating the Genesis S-310. It’s considered as one of the best standard gas grills on the current market because of its grilling efficiency and build.
There is a front mounted control panel with 3 stainless-steel burners. The amount of cooking space is 507-square-inch and it’s 130-square-inch for warming while only 38,000 BTU per hour input. That’s low compared to other models. But the grill is efficient in holding heat. Though it’s more time to creat heat than the previous models, the grill also get hot in long time.
The individual electronic ignition system brings you quicker and safer startups. Simply, you access your grill works just by one button. Meanwhile, cooking grates are from exceptional materials. It’s durable and easy to clean with porcelain-enameled steel cooking grates while stainless steel and porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates is helpful in holding heat in long time. What a superior heat retention.
- Traditional reputation
- Innovation in technology
- Outstanding performance and thoughtful customer services.
- It’s has a larger cooking space,it’s a little bulky and heavy.
- It’s also time consuming in assembly and disassembly.
How to use Weber gas grill?
With the unity among different parts of gas grills: powerful sear station, side burner and whole performance, people find it easy and fast to do our cooking jobs. Working basing on convection and infrared gas grills, Weber gas grill is a great choice for searing food in a convenient way. Heat is created from the fire box. The heat will spread from outside to the center of the food. By following these steps, cooking becomes very easy for everyone:
Step 1: Clean all grates and preheat the grill by turning down the button MEDIUM.
Step 2: Starting grilling food with 6 minutes per side.
Weber is known for remaining the reliable grill time by time. Using Weber gas grill means you can cook food easily in a short time basing on the effect of convection and infrared grills. Weber provides different choices for us about the various size as well as quality. Don’t forget check out newest Weber grill on sale to buy cheap Weber grill. Last but not least, customers will be pleasured because they can get 10 year of guarantee for the burner and 2 year of guarantee for each part of Weber gas grill.