The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is basic in it’s design but beautifully elegant in the way it looks. With 2 stainless steel burners, stainless folding side tables, and porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates this gas grill is loaded with features for outdoor grilling.
The porcelain grates are excellent at retaining heat and are super easy to clean and with 360 sq inches of total grilling space and 90 sq inches for keeping foods warm. Fuel comes from a 20 lb LP tank (not included) and is monitored by a built-in fuel gauge removing the guesswork for determining gas levels.
This model has a centrally mounted temperature gauge for quick reference, an fully enclosed cart, porcelain coated “Flavorizer” bars and a porcelain coated cover for exterior durability.
Never worry about the color fading or rust or peeling paint with this grill as the porcelain is heat and weather resistant. In fact, porcelain was the thermal coating for the Space Shuttle! Other great features include storage hooks for cooking utensils, locking front wheels for stability, rear swivel castors and a superior grease management system to avoid flare-ups and fires.
This is a perfect bbq grill. This is a great idea for small backyard and patio. I very glad with my purchased
Table of Contents
Features Of The Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Multiple High Quality Burner Layouts. This grill offers a number of burner layouts, starting with a simple two-burner layout, going up to a large three-burner with additional uncovered side-burner for maximum effectiveness. Each burner has a 26,500 BTU per hour output along with specific temperature settings for maximum control and a clean, even grill.
- Electronic Ignition. With the push of a button, the grill lights itself using an electronic ignition system. Unlike many electronic ignitions, this one is very reliable and will not let you down after a couple of barbeques. You will not have to resort to matches with this grill.
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes. Made from a single piece of steel with no welds, these tubes do not provide weak points that will eventually peel or break. They are additionally protected by the presence of Weber’s Flavorizer bars, situated conveniently between them and the inevitable trajectory of grease downwards through the grill.
- Flavorizer Bars. These unique bars were developed by Weber to catch grease drippings and smoke them at high temperature, releasing their aromatic elements back up into the food being cooked. This helps maximize flavor while minimizing the amount of mess that the grilling session leaves in the area in which it is used.
- Fuel Gauge And Temperature Control. It seems obvious to include a fuel gauge and temperature control, but even high quality grills often leave out this important element. The Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill features very responsive gauges that will let you know exactly what condition your grill is in.
Pros And Cons Of The Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
A gas grill designed with these features and quality construction is hard to find in this price range. Small details like the central mounted thermometer, porcelain coated grates and cover, folding stainless shelves and enclosed carriage make grilling easy and fun. As it should be!
Another pro to this unit is the even and consistent grilling it provides. Any reasonable test will show that it is clear of hotspots, cold spots or locations of intense smoke.
When smoky flavor is desired, the Flavorizer bars deliver exactly on their promise without overwhelming the natural taste of the foods being grilled. The fact that it is so easy to clean up afterwards is a great plus, too.
The only negative I need to mention is the packaging and assembly process. It is not terribly confusing, but it definitely could be made easier. In investing all of their energies towards making an ergonomic and thoughtfully-designed grill, Weber probably could have included a simpler assembly process, or at least a better assembly instruction manual.
This is a top-quality grill that will is designed for serious grilling and will last for many years. The grilling and warming racks are large enough to cook for most family gatherings with side tables, utensil hooks, and gauges to turn anyone into a pro. The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a highly recommended purchase for anyone who wants a quality grill loaded with great features.If you like this article, please rate it.