The Polaris 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is a highly advanced pressure side automatic pool cleaner. It’s primary stand out feature is that it can work without the need for an additional booster pump. The Zodiac brand is responsible for the Polaris name which has earned a name for itself in the swimming pool industry. The brand is recognized for its superior quality. The featured Polaris 360 is ideal for use in small to medium sized in-ground pools, no matter what their shape may be. As a pressure pool cleaner, the Polaris 360 works well on pools that feature a pressure side port. It vacuums pools and effectively collects a significant amount of debris. This way, it is a cleaner that brings down the chanced of a pool system filter getting clogged.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
There are some key features that help this product stand out from the rest. These include the following:
- Triple Jet Cleaning Technology – With this feature it is possible to clean all the surfaces in the pool. This technology allows the pool to be vacuumed, swept and scrubbed.
- Pump – There is no need for a separate booster pump with this pool cleaner. The pool cleaner works on a pool circulation pump. This is a key feature that other pressure cleaners do not enjoy. Having no pump helps save costs on installation and the use of electricity.
- In-line Back Up Valve – In the event the cleaner gets cornered, this feature shall free it. This makes it possible for cleaning to continue without issue.
- Keeps Filter and Skimmer Cleaner – This pump is powered by the pressure of clean water that is put back into the pool. In this way, contaminants are eliminated more easily as the pool cleaner picks up a considerable amount of dirt.
- High-functioning Filter Bag – The filter bag has a single chamber. The filter back eliminates the debris prior to it getting to the pump basket. This helps extend the life of a filtration system.
- Quick Connections – The sweeps and pressure lines can quickly be connected to this pool cleaner. The ease of connection makes it possible to be used by a larger variety of people. Furthermore, this is a dedicated pressure line.
- Hose – The feed hose for this pool cleaner is a generous 31 feet long, making it ideal for pools that are considerably large. Furthermore, there is also a tail sweep hose scrubber. This is used for cleaning the area that is at the back of the pool cleaner. It is worth noting that the hose is adjustable. In smaller pools, it is recommended that the length should be shortened. This ensure a better clean, and will keep the pressure side pool cleaner working at maximum efficiency.
- Different Color Options – People with dark pools will find that they can get this pressure side pool cleaner in black. This helps to add to its overall aesthetic appeal. It also ensures that there are no little white marks left after cleaning. This may come up as a concern for those who are using the white cleaner on their dark pool tiles.
- Numerous essential parts – When you purchase this side pool cleaner, you will find that it comes with all the essential parts. These include an all-purpose filter bag, sweep hose and scrubber, head float, feed hose and pool cleaner body. Also included are hose floats, pressure testers, back up valves and quick disconnect with a universal wall fitting.
- Durability – This pool cleaner is highly durable, and can be used for extended periods of time. It can be left in the pool 24/7, and then taken out when it is time to swim.
- Long Lasting – Anyone who has previously used a Polaris pool cleaner will attest to the fact that it lasts for ages. This purchase is an investment, that will stand the test of time. All that will need to be replaced over the years are the bags, and possibly parts of hose. For this reason, anyone who purchases this pool cleaner will have no regrets.
To learn some more about how to get the most of your Polaris 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner, you should have a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__RPLvisssM/
Pros and Cons
Following an evaluation of the stand out features, it is likely that you will want to give this produce a try. Here are the pros and cons that you may encounter: –
- This pool cleaner is fully automatic even though it is a pressure side pool cleaner.
- There is no need to connect to cleaner to a separate pump.
- The debris basket is sizeable. This makes it possible to pick up leaves as well as rocks.
- The product has a track record that extends more than 35 years.
- It is highly reliable and durable, lasting several years.
- This pump can easily be installed since no booster pump is necessary.
- The pool cleaner works best with small and medium pools, but may not be ideal for very large pools.
- The filter bag as well as the tail scrubber require replacement at least once a year.
- Picks up debris, but does not remove algae.
- Without proper installation, the return pressure will not be ideal.
- Sometimes is unable to climb the wall effectively.
- It is unable to clean swimming pool stairs
The Polaris 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner will help ensure you have a clean and shiny pool. They continue to be popular as they are a heritage product, having more than 40 years as a best-selling pressure cleaner. Once used, it will become clear that this pressure side cleaner is highly effective in getting rid of debris as well as small pebbles. It is powered by the pressure of the clean water within the pool, saving time as well as money for users. This is ideal for having a pool that is free of contaminants.