It can be hard to choose the right trimmer though, and that’s why we are here to tell you about the 3 best cordless weed eaters.
Table of Contents
- Why Choose Cordless Weed Eaters
- What To Consider When Buying A Cordless Weed Eater
- Best Cordless Weed Eaters Comparison
- Top 3 Best Cordless Electric Weed Eater Reviews
- 1. Ryobi Cordless Electric String Trimmer
- 2. WORX 40V Lithium Cordless Grass Trimmer and Edger
- 3. Toro 48 Volt Max Cordless String Trimmer
Why Choose Cordless Weed Eaters
- With a cordless weed eater you never have to worry about being close to an electrical outlet.
- A cordless weed eater doesn’t require you to buy extra extension cords.
- Cordless wee eaters do not emit any air pollution or greenhouse gasses.
- They have great battery life.
What To Consider When Buying A Cordless Weed Eater
- Always consider what kind of battery the weed eater comes with and how long the battery is going to last for; you don’t want the machine dying before the job is done.
- Always consider buying a spare battery if you know that you are going to be using the weed eater on a constant basis such as for professional purposes.
- Consider how heavy the weed eater is; you don’t want to be lugging around too much weight while you are trimming the lawn.
- Consider how much cutting power it has and the thickness of material it can cut through; you don’t want the bushed to be tougher than the machine meant to trim them.
Best Cordless Weed Eaters Comparison
Pricing table with id of "table_33" is not defined.
Top 3 Best Cordless Electric Weed Eater Reviews
1. Ryobi Cordless Electric String Trimmer
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
The Ryobi is a really great trimmer because the head is easily pivoted so that you can adjust it to the position that you need to get the job done.
Not only that but the Ryobi Cordless String Trimmer can convert easily into an edger so that when you are done cutting the lawn you can also trim the edges to make them look neat and manicured.
Next, you no longer need to bump with the Ryobi because the automatic spool feed has eliminated that need.
Not to mention that the battery pack is an ultra-long lasting 40V battery that provides up to four times longer run time than your average battery pack.
The best part about the whole thing is that you can change the trimmer head and attach many other Ryobi attachments.
The bad part about this tool is that if you need to do more than one job then you will for sure need to get a second battery pack, because it will last for around 2 hours but for a professional that is not enough.
Furthermore the weed eater is somewhat heavy so it’s not the best choice for smaller people to use.
2. WORX 40V Lithium Cordless Grass Trimmer and Edger
Our Rating: (3.6 / 5)
One of the really great parts about the WORX weed eater is that it has a great 40 Volt battery that guarantees longer run time than any other trimmer; it will last for close to 2 hours.
There is also a variable speed control so you can choose whether to use maximum power to get through the really thick stuff or you can choose to put it on a lower power setting which will preserve the battery life and allow you to work for a longer period of time.
Another fantastic part about the WORX string trimmer is that the shaft is adjustable so that people of all sizes can use this weed eater comfortably.
This model also includes a metal guide that makes it a lot easier to do edging and to top it all off it only weighs 7.7 pounds so you don’t have to worry about it being too heavy for you to use.
One of the downsides is that it will run out of juice at some point but other than that there is really nothing bad to be said about it.
3. Toro 48 Volt Max Cordless String Trimmer
Our Rating: (3.7 / 5)
One of the best trimmers on the market, this weed eater definitely has some great features.
The Toro Cordless String Trimmer has a dual line head which is really great because it provides twice the power and twice the cutting speed so you can get in and out as quickly as possible.
Not to mention that the trimmer head is made of Cast aluminum which means that it is very durable and won’t break very easily at all.
It also has the great variable speed control option so you can choose between maximum battery life and maximum power so you can either cut the thickest bushes or cut grass for as long as you need.
It even has an auto feed line so that you don’t have to bump and pull endlessly to get some more string out when the string you are using breaks inevitably.
This is probably the best trimmer on the market and we really don’t have anything bad to say about it; the only downside is that it is a little beat heavy and chunky so it isn’t the most versatile.
At the end of the day the best weed trimmer on the market today is the WORX Cordless grass trimmer and edger and that is because it really doesn’t have many cons. It has an adjustable power setting, an extendable shaft, a durable trimmer head, and great battery life too! And there it is, the WORX is the best cordless trimmer on the market.