If your cleaning needs require some heavy duty pressure washer, you’re going to need one with a lot of muscle. This is especially true when you’re not in range of a power outlet, which means electric pressure washers are out. The good news is, there’s the Duromax XP2700PWS, which is the Arnie Schwarzenegger of the gasoline pressure washer industry.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Specs and Features of the Duromax XP2700PWS
Here are some of the eye-popping specs of the Duromax XP2700PWS:
- It uses a powerful 5 HP motor
- The pressure output tops out at 2,700 PSI
- The maximum flow rate is 2.3 gallons per minute
- The hose is 20 feet long
- It comes with a built-in detergent tank
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles are included
- When the oil is low, it shuts down automatically to protect the motor
- The Quick Change connectors make it easy to install the hose
- Onboard storage for the nozzles, the high pressure hose, and the spray gun
- The engine and the 3-Piston Axial Cam Aluminum Pump are protected by a sturdy welded frame
- Comfort is provided by the cushion grip and a trigger that’s easy to pull
- The fuel tank is huge
Pros and Cons
Just about any kind of cleaning job can be handled by the Duromax XP2700PWS. This is its most important advantage. The water pressure it offers is amazing, and with the right nozzle any type of item can be cleaned. And if the pressure doesn’t work, you can always use the detergent tank included in this unit.
But while it’s big, it is still easy to move around. It’s not all that heavy either, so you can use it for some heavy-duty roof maintenance. It’s very easy to use too and the hose is long enough that the unit can stay in one place when you’re cleaning. It is also stable enough so you won’t have to keep putting it back up because the hose keeps tipping it over.
Finally, the Duromax XP2700PWS can be set up quickly and you don’t need to be a genius to get it up and running. You just follow the instructions that come with the box, and it won’t take you half an hour until you’re all set.
So what’s wrong with it? Well, the thing is, there are still other more powerful pressure washers in the market but they tend to be more expensive as well. Besides, the more powerful washers may be more suitable for commercial use.
Another issue is that there are times when you’ll need more than a single pull to get this washer to start. But once it does, you won’t need to stop until the job is done. The fuel tank is very large so you won’t have to worry about running out of gas.
Sometimes a little motor just won’t do, especially for tough outdoor cleaning jobs. That’s where the Duromax XP2700PWS comes in. It’s like the Navy Seals or Special Forces when it comes to handling tough jobs—they get the job done right.If you like this article, please rate it.