When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Rated 18 stihl chainsaw chain in 2021 Comparison Table
- (1) Genuine STIHL 26RS 68 18" chain
- Comes in original box and is factory sealed
- (1) Genuine STIHL 26RS 74 18" chain
- Fits several chainsaws, including Stihl 025, MS230, MS 241 C-M, MS 250 C and C-BE, and MS 251. See back of package for details. Please ensure your model has a .325" sprocket.
- Ideal for DIY homeowners – Capable of handling multiple daily light-duty jobs; Ideal for home yard work and cutting damaged trees; Cuts smoothly, semi-chisel chain is more tolerant of dust and dirt; Engineered for safety, meets UL and ANSI low kickback requirements
- Automatic oiling for longer lasting chain – Oregon’s LubriTec oiling system is designed to deliver the best possible lubrication for your chain so you can work smarter and your saw lasts longer
- Your chain stays sharper, longer. All Oregon chain cutters have an outer layer of industrial chrome for a harder surface; Hardened rivets create a high-quality, load-bearing surface for reduced wear, increased strength and fewer tension adjustments
- Pitch: .325", Gauge: .063", Drive Link Count: 68. For saw sizes 38-62 cc. For 18-Inch bars
- 26RS 68 GENUINE OEM STIHL
- (1) STIHL Genuine 3639 005 0068 (26RS 68) chainsaw chain
- 18 Inch, 68 Drive Links, .325 Pitch, .063 Gauge
- Fits Stihl Chainsaw Models 025, MS250, and MS251
- Please Note: May not fit all specs of above models listed, please consult owner's manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Be sure to wear safety equipment when performing repairs or replacing parts.
- Only Fits Stihl Chainsaw Models 024, 026, 028, 034, 036, MS241, MS260, MS261, MS270, MS271, MS290, MS291 Husqvarna, Jonsered, Oleo-Mac, Forte, Oregon
- Genuine Stihl Chainsaw Chain
- Please Check Your Stihl Bar to Verify Correct Chain
- 18" Bar .325, Pitch, 1.6mm /.063 Gauge
- 74 Drive lengths
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) For improved cutting performance
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance. Chain pitch: 3/8 inch
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging. Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Built-in L. E. D. On/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Cap Width: 18cm, Cap Height: 30cm Tile Size, With Slight Error
- Applicable People: Unisex
- Applicable People: Unisex Daily, Home, Outing, Sports, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Etc
- The Front Logo Can Be Customized With Any Pattern Of 8cm * 5cm
Our Best Choice: 8TEN Chainsaw Chain for Stihl 260 261 270 280 290 360 361 380 22BPX074G 18 inch .063 .325 74 Drive Links 4 Pack
8TEN Parts specializes in the highest quality lawn & garden replacement parts. Our parts meet or exceed the quality of the original parts that come with your machine. Some of the 8TEN Parts product categories include blades, spindles, pulleys, idlers, and chainsaw chains. Let 8TEN Parts fix your machine today!
8TEN Chainsaw Chain 810-CCC2243H
Includes: 8TEN Chainsaw Chain
Compatible with the following brands: Carlton,Windsor
Compatible with the following models: 039 041 MS 270 280 290 440 460
Replaces for the following OEM MPN’s: K3C-074G,K3C-74E,63J74,096-574
Chain Length: 18 Inch
Drive Links: 74DL
Gauge: .063 inch
Pitch: 0.325 inch
Chain Type: Semi-Chisel
Chainsaw Chain Types
Full Chisel Chains
Best for big jobs
Does not cut soft or dirty wood well
High chance of kickback
Firmer grip on wood
Cuts through soft or dirty wood
Less chance of kickback
Slower cut then a full chisel chain
Low Profile Semi-Chisel Chains
Safest, least chance of kickback
Safety elements in-between teeth of chain
Can withstand rough weather
Requires sharpening more often
Chainsaw Chain Terminology
Chain Length: The actual length of the chainsaw chain.
Drive Links: The drive links are the actual number of links on the chainsaw chain. You can actually count the links to get the exact number of links on your chain!
Gage: The gauge of a chain refers to the thickness of its drive links. The drive link is on the underside of the chain. It’s job is to secure the chain into the bar. Without it, your chain could fly off the saw.
Pitch: The pitch of a chain refers to the distance between its drive links. The pitch can be measured by taking the distance between any three of the teeth and dividing that number by two.
Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Carlton K3C-074G, K3C-74E, Windsor 63J74, Oregon 22BP074G, 22BPX074G
Compatible with Stihl Models: 024, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, 038, 039, 040, 041, 042, 044, 045, 046, 048, 056, 064, 066, E 15 Electric, E 20 Electric, E 220 Electric, MS 260, MS 261, MS
Links 74 Gauge .063 Pitch .325″
Stays Sharper Longer Even With Tough Sawing Work Loads
Replace Your Chainsaw Chain & Keep Tree Felling, Limbing, Pruning & Cutting With Ease!