When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best 2010 honda civic ac compressor in 2022 Comparison Table
- Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
- 100% BRAND NEW, premium ISO/TS 16949 quality - tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Engineered for superior durability, backed by a one year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Includes 100% NEW clutch, pulley and coil ; Uses OEM mounting points, and hose connections
- Fits all US-spec 2006-2011 Honda Civic 1.8L with a 3-pin wiring harness connector; this compressor is also available with a single-wire connector, so please verify which version your vehicle has before ordering. Does NOT fit any Civic Hybrid or Si!
- A/C COMPRESSOR PUMP FITMENT - Compatible fit for 2006-2011 for Honda Civic 1.8L
- AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSORS PART NUMBER - CO 4918AC,7512349,140250,C1804,C2468, 10361921,1102577,1102608
- AMAZING FIT- AC compressors are well packaged, interior was vacuum sealed, wiring was the correct length, and it works as it is supposed to. A good product.
- BEST FEATURE - ECCPP compressors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the standards of the original equipment components we are replacing. Each compressor is loaded with lubricating oil to prevent rust of compressors’ internal parts, oxidization, and ensure proper lubrication (please ask professional mechanics to measure appropriate oil requirements for your specific A/C system)
- WHAT INCLUDED - AC compressor and Clutch with the oil that was needed. All compressors are pressure tested with nitrogen for leaks to ensure their quality. 1 year warranty
- Replacement AC Compressor Assembly - The air conditioning compressor pressurizes or compresses the refrigerant allowing it to circulate and change temperature when pushed through the condenser. These two essential parts of the cooling system works together to produce the desired temperature inside your 2008 Civic 2009 or 2010 Civic vehicle.
- Compatible Replacement for Honda Civic - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Civic |. If you are experiencing loud or strange noises, leaks around the ac unit, reduced air coming out or getting warm air instead of cold on your ac system then you may have a problem with your ac compressor unit.
- Replaces Part# 38810RRBA01, 38800-RNA-A010-M, 38800-RNB-A02, 38800RNAA010M2, 38800RNAA01 commonly found on popular Civic 8th Generation vehicles including year models 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11. The AC Compressor can easily be located on the passenger side of the vehicle underneath alternator and can be accessed by removing the alternator.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will look, fit and work exactly like the factory part. Refrigerants are hazardous materials which are harmful to both your health and the environment and therefore needs proper equipment, qualification and skill when dealing with them.
- Lifetime Warranty - This airconditioning compressor unit assembly comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your 08 Civic 2009 Civic, 2006 Civic, 2011 or 2014 simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
- Efficient Fuel Consumption
- Part number: 471-7054
- Package Weight: 13.95 pounds
- Included components: NEW AC COMPRESSOR
- Engineered for superior durability, backed by industry-leading 2-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
- All parts are 100% BRAND NEW, premium ISO/TS 16949 quality - no core deposit or return required!
- Kit includes AC compressor with clutch, condenser with drier attached, expansion valve, oil and O-ring seals. Be aware that the condenser will ship in a separate box due to the size!
- Fits 2006-2011 Honda Civic DX, LX or GX Sedan with a 3-pin connector. Some models had a 1-pin connector instead, so please verify which one your vehicle has before ordering!
- Unit is designed to Original Equipment (OE) fit, form and function requirements
- Endurance tested over 500 hours to ensure product performance and durability
- Leak tested with nitrogen to ensure product quality at installation
- Manufactured with the highest grades of materials to ensure product durability
- Premium Quality AC Compressor and A/C Clutch.
- All of our compressors come pre-filled with the correct amount of oil.
- Guaranteed fit! Confirm that this Compressor will fit your car by using Amazon's garage.
- Each compressor is tested for noise, leaks, and durability.
- AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSORS PARAMETER - OE CO 4918AC,7512349,140250,C1804,C2468, 10361921,1102577,1102608,
- VEHICLE COMPATIBLE - A/C compressor with clutch fits for 2006-2011 for H-onda Civic 1.8L
- MAIN FUNCTION - AC compressor pumps are the heart of the air conditioning system, responsible for transporting A/C refrigerant throughout the automobile's A/C system
- PREMIUM FEATURES - High Quality Replacement Part, 100% Brand New and tested prior to leaving the factory, air conditioner compressors is backed by industry leading warranty
- SERVICE WARRANTY - 1 year warranty, support replace, return and refund service
- Package Dimension : 7.924 centimeters L x 49.022 centimeters W x 80.01 centimeters H
- Premium ISO/TS 16949 quality; tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Item Package Weight: 3.334 kilograms
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
Our Best Choice: ECCPP AC Compressor fit for 2006-2010 Acura CSX 2.0L 2006-2011 Honda Civic 2.0L CO 4919AC
High Pressure Vapor
Low Pressure Vapor
ECCPP A/C COMPRESSOR FIT FOR:
2006-2010 Acura CSX 2.0L
2006-2011 Honda Civic 2.0L
ECCPP A/C COMPRESSOR FEATURES:
ECCPP AC compressor uses high-quality oil material, which greatly improves its rigidity and prolongs service life.
Advanced manufacturing technology to ensure smooth operation of vehicles and create a comfortable environment with low noise.
Processing and manufacturing in strict accordance with the original size, meet OE standard, easy installation.
Reduce Fuel Consumption
Low output power at high speed, effectively reducing engine load, reducing fuel consumption, energy saving and environmental protection.
COMMON FAULTS ANALYSIS:
1. Aging: Compressor gets aging and produces impurities, which blocks the pipes, or dry bottles become invalid, the ice causes the blockage.
2. Pressure: Poor heat dissipation or excessive refrigerant results in high pressure, which may cause the pressure valve breakage or deformation.
3. Leakage: The pipe assembly is installed loosely or the rubber is aging, which may cause leakage.
4. Oil Starvation: When the system is not properly lubricated, compressor part burns out.
Operate the refrigerant recovery procedures for compressors.
Disconnect the battery negative wire and cable.
Remove the drive belt.
Remove high/low pressure air conditioning union joint.
Disconnect the harness connector of compressor.
Remove the fixed bolt of the compressor and remove the compressor.
Install and tighten the fixed screw of the compressor.
Connect the compressor harness linker.
Install compressor high/low pressure union joint.
Install drive belt.
Connect the negative wire and cable of the battery.
Operation of refrigerant filling procedures for AC compressor.
Sequence: The compressor’s installation order is opposite to disassembly order.
Lubricant: (1) New O-rings should be replaced at each joint, and refrigerant lubricant should be applied during installation. Moreover, lubricant must suitable for O-grooves.(2) Don’t pour the used refrigerant lubricants back into containers to avoid contamination, and don’t mix with other refrigerant lubricants.
AC COMPRESSOR WITH CLUTCH FIT – Compatible with 2006-2010 for A-cura CSX 2.0L, 2006-2011 for H-onda Civic 2.0L
AC COMPRESSOR INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER – CO 4919AC,38810RRBA01, 38800RRBA01RM,38800RRBA010,98560,6512492,20-04919,2004919AM,97560,C1794R
IMPORTANT NOTE – Please clean The cooling system pipe of the your car ,Before installing the air conditioner compressor, If the cooling system pipe stuck,it will cause the compressor burn out due to the Large pressure.Flushing is the best way to get old oil and any solid contaminants when replacing any of the parts of an automotive air conditioner system. When a part fails, for example your A/C compressor, debris and possibly metal shavings may be present in the system.
AC COMPRESSOR PUMP SPECIFICS – 100% BRAND NEW, premium ISO/TS 16949 quality – tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
WARRANTY – Air conditioning compressor comes with 1 Year warranty