When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best 3lb sledge hammer in 2022 Comparison Table
- FORGED STEEL HEAD – Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- BALANCE AND TEMPER – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HEAVY HITTING HAMMER – Perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE – Lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB – Use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more
- Innovative forging technology with proprietary patterning
- Power striking head for efficient impact
- Graphite core for improved strength and durability
- Non-slip textured rubber grip for secure handling
- Cushion grip handle double face drilling hammer sledge mallet for concrete
- High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations
- Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes
- Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB - Use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more
- HEAVY HITTING HAMMER - Perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- [STOP, HAMMER TIME] – Includes a hammer for every job: 32oz Ball-Pein Hammer, 32oz Rubber Mallet, 3lb Sledge Hammer, 3lb Cross-Pain Hammer.
- [CALLING ALL TRADES] – Great for demolition, metal working and more. Great for masonry, auto, wood working & more.
- [ERGONOMIC DURAGRIP STRIKE-HANDLES] – Handles include ergonomic comfort-fit contoured DURAGRIP over mold. Reduces fatigue and increases leverage.
- [FORGED FROM HEAT-TREATED CARBON STEEL w/ RUST & CORROSION RESISTANT ENAMEL FINSIH] – Keep banging away with heavy-duty construction that stands the test of time.
- [LIFETIME USA SUPPORT] – Protected by unbeatable lifetime US-based support; right here in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Md-3h, 3 lb Engineer Hammer
- 16-Inch durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort
- Shock absorbent "poly guard" for overstrike protection
- Pro-Grade for commercial industrial, or residential use
- Truper 30914, stock up on quality Truper tools for other projects today
- Convenient: The ABN Cross Pein Hammer 3 lbs can be used for heavy duty metal fabrication, stone and masonry work, and demolition jobs
- Shock-Absorbing Fiberglass Handle: Includes a handle that reduces vibration and shock transfer
- Mechanic’s-Style: Oversized handle for sure grip
- Comfortable Grip: Textured, molded rubber cushion grip that is oil-resistant
- Durable: Carbon steel forged steel head for strength and longevity
- Perfect application for: Oil Rigs, Gas Industry, Constructions, Automotive where struck surface is soft
- The comfortable, thick rubber grip handle provides better protection from shock and vibration
- Drop forged Brass Head is spark resistant; absorbs impact and reduces damage on surface being hit; can be used safely in combustible environments
- Head is pinned and epoxied to handle to prevent head coming off
- Head Weight: 3lbs; 13" handle length
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE - Drop forged steel hammerhead ensures high impact resistance, high hardness and strong work strength. The one piece construction of the 3 lb crack hammer is much more stronger and durable than a wooden handle hammer.
- SHOCK-REDUCTION GRIP - We pay good attention to the handle design of our 3 pound drilling hammer. The ergonomic handle can fit your hand comfortably, while the texture to keep the hammer from slipping upon impact. The handle is also design to reduce impact vibration on hand.
- EASY TO USE - The hammer head is 4.7 inches wide, 1.6 inches in diameter, and 12.8 inches long in the handle. 3 lb sledge hammer can provide the most comfortable grip and control allowing you to use it with one hand for many heavy-duty projects.
- MULTI-PURPOSE TOOL - Our 3 pound sledge hammer can meet the needs from home decoration, industrial use, to camping, etc., used to remove obstacles, demolition boulders, masonry, metal processing or driving chisel piles and so on.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We promise to offer you a satisfying shopping experience with a refund guarantee within 30 days. If you have any dissatisfaction with our 3 lb club hammer, please feel free to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you with all your questions or concerns.
Our Best Choice: Jackson 1199800 J-450 Sledge Hammer with 36 in. Fiberglass Handle 16-Pound
[ad_1] The large-duty Jackson 1199800 16-pound double confronted sledge hammer features a 36-inch fiberglass take care of. Applied for normal sledging functions in striking wooden, concrete, metal and stone. In addition, the sturdy fiberglass handle will last for decades to occur.
Item Proportions : 2.75 x 3 x 8.25 inches 17.9 Lbs
Item model quantity : 1199800 J-450
Office : Hand Equipment
Date Initially Available : March 7, 2008
Maker : The AMES Organizations, Inc.
ASIN : B0042SXYUO
16-Pound sledge hammer head
Double deal with cast metal sledge hammer head for greatest strength
Excellent for demolition perform or significant hammering
36-Inch fiberglass deal with for greatest main energy and security