When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Rated ac compressor control solenoid for vw jetta tdi 2006 in 2022 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: ECCPP Mass Air Flow Sensor 038 906 461B Fit For 1998-2006 for Volkswagen Type 1 1.9L,2008-2009 for Volkswagen Bora 1.9L,2006-2009 for Volkswagen EuroVan 1.9L
- Installing The Replacement Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Why Choose ECCPP mass air flow sensor?
Top 10 Rated ac compressor control solenoid for vw jetta tdi 2006 in 2022 Comparison TableAre you Googling for top 10 best ac compressor control solenoid for vw jetta tdi 2006 on the market in 2022? After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 74,739 customer satisfaction about top 10 best ac compressor control solenoid for vw jetta tdi 2006 in 2022, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: ECCPP Mass Air Flow Sensor 038 906 461B Fit For 1998-2006 for Volkswagen Type 1 1.9L,2008-2009 for Volkswagen Bora 1.9L,2006-2009 for Volkswagen EuroVan 1.9L
1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf
1999-2006 Volkswagen Jetta
1998-2006 Volkswagen Beetle
2008-2009 Volkswagen Bora
2006-2009 Volkswagen Eurovan
(More models please check the model table)
Installing The Replacement Mass Air Flow Sensor
1. Position MAF sensor in the vehicle. Make sure the airflow direction indicated on the sensor is toward the engine.
2. Install sensor-to-air-duct seal(s), if so equipped, on the replacement MAF sensor.
3. Connect the MAF sensor to the throttle body air cleaner ducts. If the sensor mounts directly on the throttle body, install and tighten the mounting screws to 10 ft-lb. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
4. Position clamps over the air duct/MAF sensor connections and tighten. Replace the clamps if necessary.
NOTE: For the MAF sensor to work properly, the sensor/air duct connections must be airtight.
5.CAREFULLY plug the harness connector lead into the MAF sensor.
Why Choose ECCPP mass air flow sensor?
100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
Match original location,non-destructive installation
On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
100% buyer satisfaction.Accept return and refund to ensure your benefit
FITMENT – Mass Air Flow Sensor for 1998-2006 for Volkswagen Type 1 1.9L,2008-2009 for Volkswagen Bora 1.9L,2006-2009 for Volkswagen EuroVan 1.9L,1999-2006 for Volkswagen Golf 1.9L,1999-2006 for Volkswagen for Jetta 1.9L
PARTS INFORMATION – Before purchase this parts, please check the compatibility information or call your local dealer to verify the correct OEM part number and clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installing the MAF Meter, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new Mass Air Flow Sensor
STABILITY – Provides more consistent voltage to eliminate engine rough idle problems. OE NUMBERS: 038 906 461B
FEATURE – The Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor measures the amount of air flow entering the intake manifold using a heated grid or wire. The PCM uses this signal primarily for fuel control
BENIFITS – Platinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change.Before installing the MAF, Please clean the air box and replace the air filter, otherwise “Code and Check Engine Light” may always be displayed even if the MAF is replaced.