When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best air compressor and brad nailer in 2022 Comparison Table
- SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer in the air compressor combo kit drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
- SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch
- BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown stapler drives 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch and 18GA brad nails from 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch
- 1/4-inch x 15' PVC air hose includes fittings
- CMEC6150 portable air compressor is proudly made in the USA with Global Materials in Jackson, Tennessee
- PORTABLE: CMEC6150 CRAFTSMAN air compressor with 150 max PSI is lightweight, portable, and oil-free
- DRIVING POWER: CMPBN18SB 18 GA Brad Nailer has the power to drive up to 2-inch brad nails
- IMMEDIATE USE: Hose included for immediate use
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8" to 2" length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
- Quiet Series compressor design at only 58 dB for operator and crew comfort; ideal for indoor use
- Compressor runs at a lower RPM (1,750) resulting in longer motor and pump life
- Complete roll-cage construction provides the compressor with protection to withstand a variety of job-site, transporting, and storage environments
- Oil-free dual-piston pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- Compressor features a lightweight design for increased job site portability, an oil-free dual-piston pump designed for maintenance-free operation, and a cord wrap for convenient AC power cord storage
- Finish Pro 18 combo kit
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- 18-gauge brad nailer and 1-gallon compressor combo kit
- Nailer: adjustable depth of drive, rear exhaust, easy-open latch, no-mar pad, low-load-indicator
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
- Motor & Pump: 120V/60Hz, 11A, Peak 1.5HP, Max speed 3500 RPM, high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather as low as -32°F; Oil Free pump for convenient use, no need to add motor oil.
- Pressure: Max Pressure 150 PSI, drive more nails than a traditional 135 max psi compressor; [email protected], allows for quick compressor recovery; with 2 high flow universal couplers, easy to push to connect.
- Accessories: 25 feet 1/4" pvc Air Hose; 17-piece air tool accessory kit; 2 in 1 Nailer/Stapler: 18 Gauge Nailer and Stapler in one, drives 18GA brad nails from 3/4" to 2" long, drives Staplers from 5/8" to 1-9/16" long, for a wide variety of applications.
- Portable: 6 gal (23L) pancake tank capacity, Lightweight about 34.4 lbs with hand carry, portable and easy to move.
- Warranty: this item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase, and 1 year limited warranty. Contact us if any question and we are here for You.
- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump, enable long tool run time with quick recovery for the air compressor combo kit
- Nail gun and compressor kit features long-life oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient use
- BOSTITCH high efficiency motor of the air compressor nail gun combo is made for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- 78.5 dBA** operational noise level for a quiet work environment
- SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
- Ideal kit for powering pneumatic tools, interior and exterior finish work and trim, and handling inflation needs
- Compressor: Oil-free 1/2 HP electric motor for less maintenance
- Compressor: Thermal overload protection prevents overheating and extends the life of the compressor
- Compressor: Steel 3 gallon pancake tank is compact, lightweight, and durable
- Compressor: 2 easy-to-read gauges for tank pressure and output air pressure
- 6 gal, 150 psi compressor allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- FN250SB; 16ga 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer
- BN200SB; 18ga 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- 25 feet of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug
- 100 brad nails of 1-1/4-Inch length, and 100 finish nails of 2-Inch length
Our Best Choice: California Air Tools 18 Gauge Brad Nail Gun
[ad_1] The California Air Instruments 18 gauge brad nail gun is built for trim, cabinetry and crafts.
Air need is 2.00 CFM @ 90 PSI.
Just one 1/4″ industrial quick connector
115 PSI maximum strain
60-90 PSI running force