When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best air compressor dessicant dryer in 2021 Comparison Table
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2" NPT, Industrial Rated 3 Stage Combo Water Filter/ Pressure Regulator/ Coalescing Filter/ Desiccant Dryer System, With Wall Mounting Bracket And Internal Float Drain (MANUAL DRAIN) STAGE 1
- 150 PSI Max Input. This Unit Will Regulator Your Incoming And Outgoing Air Pressure While Removing Moisture Water, Moisture Vapor And Oil From Your Compressed Air Lines, Then Finally Drying Out The Super Clean Air With An In-Line Desiccant Air Dryer
- STAGE 1: Water Trap Filter / Pressure Regulator. Equipped With 5 Micron Element To Remove 95% Of The Initial Moisture And Debris From Your Compressed Air Line. Regulator Adjusts Pressure From 7 To 150 PSI. 5oz Poly Bowl With Visible Sight Glass.
- STAGE 2: Coalescing Filter Also Known As Oil Removing Filter Armed With A 0.01 Micron Element That Removes 99.98% Of Moisture, Moisture Vapor And Oil That Made Its Way Past Your Stage 1 Filter. 5oz Poly Bowl With Visible Sight Glass. Red Indicator Pops Up When Time For Filter Change.
- STAGE 3: Desiccant Air Dryer, Dries Out Your Super Clean Air Before Going Downstream To Your Air Tools. Uses 5oz Desiccant Beads In The Bowl. Beads Turn From Blue To Pink When Time To Change. Unit Comes With 2 Bags Desiccant Beads.
- Standard 3/8-inch NPT desiccant air filter with 3/8-inch Female and Male inlet/outlet. Pressure range is between 90 to 150 PSI with recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI and 22 CFM.
- Reliably remove oil, dirt, moisture and water from the air line to ensure only clean air is used for quality results.
- Achieve moisture-free compressed air with Le Lematec ZN312E-3 air compressor water separator for optimal spray painting action and any dry air applications.
- Easy color change indicator as the desiccant beads turn from blue to pink when the filter needs replacing. Quickly change desiccant beads without needing any tools.
- Lightweight, durable and industrial-strength zinc material for shock-proof composition with bigger desiccant bowl capacity of 28g for extended operations.
- Standard 1/4-inch NPT desiccant air filter with 1/4-inch Female and Male inlet/outlet. Pressure range is between 90 to 150 PSI with recommended operating pressure of 90 PSI and 22 CFM.
- Reliably remove oil, dirt, moisture, and water from the air line to ensure only clean air is used for quality results.
- Achieve moisture-free compressed air with Le Lematec Desiccant air compressor water separator for optimal spray painting action and any dry air applications.
- Easy color change indicator as the desiccant beads turns from blue to pink when the filter needs replacing. Quickly change desiccant beads without needing any tools.
- Includes 1 roll of Teflon tape for airtight secure connections.
- Amflo compact desiccant dryers have been engineered to deliver extremely dry compressed air to protect pneumatically operated equipment from the adverse affects of moisture
- A regular filter and an oil removal filter should be used as a prefiltering system immediately ahead of the desiccant dryer - a regular filter may be required after the dryer to remove desiccant dust
- Features an aluminum main body, metal bowl with sight glass, 70 Micron porous polypropylene internal inlet filter, 40 Micron sintered bronze internal outlet filter, 300 psi Max pressure
- 1/2 inch port size, 1 qt capacity Steel bowl is rated at 250 psi at 120 degrees F; for compressed air systems only - not for use with fluids
- When desiccant bead has changed Color from dark Blue to Pink the entire desiccant must be replaced or regenerated by placing it in a drying oven at 275 degree F until it turns dark Blue again
- 3/8" Desiccant Filter / Dryer Combo Inline Compressed Air System Dessicant
- Particulate Filter: 5u MICRON ELEMENT filter will grab 95% of the large debris and moisture from your airline
- Regulator: 88 CFM Flow Rate, 215 PSI MAX Input, 150 PSI Max Output, Pressure Gauge included
- Coalescing Filter: 0.01 Micron Filter removes 99.99% of remaining debris and moisture left from the particulate filter
- PLEASE NOTE: 3/8" NPT MEASURES 0.675" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES.
- 2 bags of desiccant beads, Manual Drain
- Reduced energy use: efficient heat exchangers, a built-in stainless steel demister that removes all moisture and a fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve reduce energy use and minimize air loss
- Built-in Reliability: corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air
- Smart control: easy to use, Advanced microprocessor control that lets you easily adjust and manage system parameters
- Consistent clean, dry air: variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent Dew point
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2" Compressed air line Filter water seperator/Particulate Filter. This filter removes liquid and debris from your compressed air line to extend the life of your tools and compressor accessories.
- 105 CFM Flow Rate 1/2" Female NPT Air Inlet port X 1/2" Female NPT Air Outlet port
- 5 micron filter element included Visible at a glance, Polycarbonate Bowl to view moisture levels
- 7 - 150 PSI Max Output Pressure 215 PSI Max Input pressure
- Equipped with 5oz Poly Bowl Temperature ratings between 41F thru 140F (60°C) and 2 Desiccant Bags Included
Our Best Choice: PneumaticPlus DFD-10 Mini Disposable Desiccant Dryer for Pneumatic Tools
[ad_1] PneumaticPlus DFD-10, Inline filter removes all traces of dust, dust, h2o vapor and oil vapor. Great for spray portray and any other software requiring clean up, dry air. Desiccant improvements from blue to pink shade when filter desires to be replaced. 125 PSI max. doing the job strain. 15 SCFM max. airflow capability. Not reusable. U.S.A. Employed at the stage-of-use, this patented, disposable, mini in-line desiccant dryer removes all traces of drinking water vapor, oil vapor and filth. It is typically utilized immediately upstream of blow guns or spray guns as ultimate safety of critical elements blow off and paint spraying. A 40 micron, porous bronze aspect gets rid of high-quality dirt particles, and oil getting rid of media gets rid of oil vapor, and desiccant beads adsorb water vapor. The see-through housing displays desiccant coloration change, which suggests that the dryer desires to be replaced.
Is Discontinued By Producer : No
Deal Proportions : 7.36 x 3.15 x 1.69 inches 6.24 Ounces
Day 1st Accessible : February 19, 2012
Maker : PneumaticPlus
ASIN : B07M7T5WZJ
In-line Desiccant Dryer
Max. Circulation Potential: 15 SCFM
1/4″ NPT Feminine inlet, 1/4″ NPT Male outlet
Max. Force: 125 psi
Attaches right to spray gun or mini regulator found on spray gun