When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best air compressor filter dryer in 2022 Comparison Table
- 3/4" NPT, INDUSTRIAL RATED 3 STAGE COMBO WATER FILTER/ PRESSURE REGULATOR/ COALESCING FILTER/ DESICCANT DRYER SYSTEM, WITH WALL MOUNTING BRACKET AND MANUAL DRAIN STAGE 1
- 225 PSI MAX INPUT. THIS UNIT WILL REGULATOR YOUR INCOMING AND OUTGOING AIR PRESSURE WHILE REMOVING MOISTURE WATER, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES, THEN FINALLY DRYING OUT THE SUPER CLEAN AIR WITH AN IN-LINE DESICCANT AIR DRYER
- STAGE 1: WATER TRAP FILTER / PRESSURE REGULATOR. EQUIPPED WITH 5 MICRON ELEMENT TO REMOVE 95% OF THE INITIAL MOISTURE AND DEBRIS FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINE. REGULATOR ADJUSTS PRESSURE FROM 7 TO 215 PSI. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS.
- STAGE 2: COALESCING FILTER ALSO KNOWN AS OIL REMOVING FILTER ARMED WITH A 0.01 MICRON ELEMENT THAT REMOVES 99.98% OF MOISTURE, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL THAT MADE ITS WAY PAST YOUR STAGE 1 FILTER. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS. RED INDICATOR POPS UP WHEN TIME FOR FILTER CHANGE.
- STAGE 3: DESICCANT AIR DRYER, DRIES OUT YOUR SUPER CLEAN AIR BEFORE GOING DOWNSTREAM TO YOUR AIR TOOLS. USES 5oz DESICCANT BEADS IN THE BOWL. BEADS TURN FROM BLUE TO PINK WHEN TIME TO CHANGE. COMES WITH 2 BAGS OF DESICCANT BEADS.
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2" NPT, Industrial Rated 3 Stage Combo Water Filter/ Pressure Regulator/ Coalescing Filter/ Desiccant Dryer System, With Wall Mounting Bracket And Internal Float Drain (MANUAL DRAIN) STAGE 1
- 150 PSI Max Input. This Unit Will Regulator Your Incoming And Outgoing Air Pressure While Removing Moisture Water, Moisture Vapor And Oil From Your Compressed Air Lines, Then Finally Drying Out The Super Clean Air With An In-Line Desiccant Air Dryer
- STAGE 1: Water Trap Filter / Pressure Regulator. Equipped With 5 Micron Element To Remove 95% Of The Initial Moisture And Debris From Your Compressed Air Line. Regulator Adjusts Pressure From 7 To 150 PSI. 5oz Poly Bowl With Visible Sight Glass.
- STAGE 2: Coalescing Filter Also Known As Oil Removing Filter Armed With A 0.01 Micron Element That Removes 99.98% Of Moisture, Moisture Vapor And Oil That Made Its Way Past Your Stage 1 Filter. 5oz Poly Bowl With Visible Sight Glass. Red Indicator Pops Up When Time For Filter Change.
- STAGE 3: Desiccant Air Dryer, Dries Out Your Super Clean Air Before Going Downstream To Your Air Tools. Uses 5oz Desiccant Beads In The Bowl. Beads Turn From Blue To Pink When Time To Change. Unit Comes With 2 Bags Desiccant Beads.
- Air compressor dryer provides quick and easy cleaning with its push button drain valve. Just push the button to eject oil dirt and water from the filter.
- The inline air filter works between 90 PSI to 150 PSI, perfect as a plasma filter.
- LE Lematec air compressor filter oil and water separators are compatible with any air compressor and air tool. The air filter traps dirt oil and moisture as a receiving filter for air tools.
- Keep air tools in tip top working condition and prevent costly repairs by preventing dirt and moisture from damaging your air tools and accessories.
- LE Lematec air dryer is a heavy duty inline air filter. Made from aluminum and solid brass fittings, it offers excellent reliability. Complete with ¼ inch connection.
- 3 STAGE, INDUSTRIAL GRADE COALESCING FILTER PLUS DESICCANT AIR DRYER, IN-LINE TYPE FOR COMPRESSED AIR LINES, PERFECT FOR SPRAY OR PLASMA CUTTER APPLICATIONS.
- 2 BAGS OF DESICCANT BEADS INCLUDED, BEADS GO FROM BLUE TO PINK WHEN TIME TO CHANGE
- STAGE 1: PARTICULATE FILTER / WATER TRAP REMOVES 95% OF MOISTURE AND DEBRIS FROM COMPRESSED AIR LINES. 5u MICRON ELEMENT
- STAGE 2: COALESCING FILTER / OIL REMOVING FILTER REMOVES 99.98% OF MOISTURE, OIL AND CONTAMINANTS FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES
- STAGE 3: DESICCANT DRYER TAKES UP TO 5oz OF DESICCANT BEADS TO THOROUGHLY DRY OUR YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES BEFORE THE AIR GETS TO YOUR PNEUMATIC TOOLS
- Reduced energy use: efficient heat exchangers, a built-in stainless steel demister that removes all moisture and a fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve reduce energy use and minimize air loss
- Built-in Reliability: corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air
- Smart control: easy to use, Advanced microprocessor control that lets you easily adjust and manage system parameters
- Consistent clean, dry air: variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent Dew point
- 3/8" NPT Piggyback Air Filter/Regulator Combo
- Double 5 Micron Brass Filter Element, Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility
- Temperature Range: 41-140℉ (5-60℃）；Flow Rate: 70 SCFM (2000 L /Minute)@ 90 PSI
- Max Supply Pressure:145 psi; Operating Pressure: 0-145 psi
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket，a pair of Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 3/8" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape
- HEAVY DUTY 3/4" Compressed air line Filter seperator/Particulate Filter
- 3/4" Female NPT Air Inlet port X 3/4" Female NPT Air Outlet port
- With Internal Float Drain 140 CFM Flow Rate
- 175 Max Output pressure 175 PSI Max Input pressure
- The ZN312 air compressor water separator is compatible with any air compressors and air tools for convenience and cost-efficient solutions.
- This filter can stop oil, water, and debris from passing through air tools that may damage the tool itself and affect the operation. It can be installed even in the most complex system and layout.
- ZN312 filter has a compact design and made from zinc material with a steel push-button drain valve. It has 1/4 inch air inlet “female” and 1/4” “male” and operates at standard 90 PSI.
- Push-button drain valve to quickly expel trapped dirt, oil, and water from the air compressor filter without the need to disassemble. Just press the button and remove the collected air residue.
- Great inline filter for any air tool such as sandblaster, spray gun, plasma cutter, nail gun and more.
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSI/ Max. Operating Pressure: 0-150 PSI
- SAF: 10 Micron Particulate Element, SAFM: 0.1 Micron Coalescing Element / Flow Rate: 37 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Auto Drain, Metal Bowl w/ Sight Glass, Port Size: 1/2" NPT
- Use Metal bowl in pressure exceeding 150 PSI or when solvents harmful to polycarbonate is present
- Pressure Gauge, Bracket Included
- Particulate Filter: 5u MICRON ELEMENT filter will grab 95% of the large debris and moisture from your airline
- Regulator: 88 CFM Flow Rate, 215 PSI MAX Input, 150 PSI Max Output, Pressure Gauge included
- Coalescing Filter: 0.01 Micron Filter removes 99.99% of remaining debris and moisture left from the particulate filter
- PLEASE NOTE: 3/8" NPT MEASURES 0.675" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES.
- 2 bags of desiccant beads, Manual Drain
Our Best Choice: VCT MINI INLINE AIR HOSE COMPRESSOR WATER OIL FILTER DRYER
[ad_1] Air Tools’ Ideal Friend Light-weight Simply attaches to a range of air instruments and goes unnoticeable thanks to its lightweight aspect. Just twist it onto your air tool. Uncomplicated Monitoring Clear polycarbonate housing will allow you to keep an eye on sum of dust and debris is staying caught so you know when to alter out the filter. Just a easy push of the release valve ejects all the squander trapped inside. Preserve Time and Revenue Reduce your air tools from breaking down and defend it from inescapable international debris and particles from coming into. A easy products like this can increase your tool everyday living. Trusted Filtering Filter aids overseas particles continue to be out of your air equipment to extend and increase your tools’ daily life.
Removes drinking water, oil, dust, and particles in air line from air compressor
Universal 1/4-inch NPT inlet and outlet style connects air line with pneumatic air equipment and spray guns max operating air pressure is 90 psi
Stops h2o vapor and particles from getting into pneumatic equipment to extend software life
Catches water vapor and oil particles from getting into spray guns to protect device existence and give a cleaner paint job
Rust-evidence aluminum housing and brass fittings provide additional device longevity