When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated air compressor nailer in 2022 Comparison Table
- SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer in the air compressor combo kit drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
- SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch
- BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown stapler drives 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch and 18GA brad nails from 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch
- 1/4-inch x 15' PVC air hose includes fittings
- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump, enable long tool run time with quick recovery for the air compressor combo kit
- Nail gun and compressor kit features long-life oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient use
- BOSTITCH high efficiency motor of the air compressor nail gun combo is made for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- 78.5 dBA** operational noise level for a quiet work environment
- SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8" to 2" length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
- Finish Pro 18 combo kit
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- 18-gauge brad nailer and 1-gallon compressor combo kit
- Nailer: adjustable depth of drive, rear exhaust, easy-open latch, no-mar pad, low-load-indicator
- Lightweight - Lightest framing nailer ever - only 5.9 lbs- for less fatigue and more control when working overhead and in tight spaces.
- Great Maneuverability - Fits easily into the tightest spaces such as between 16" o.c. studs.
- Increased Productivity - By-pass follower provides quick 2-step re-loading.
- Remodeler'S Fit - Great for sheathing, blocking, and moving interior walls.
- Precise - Fewer Jams And Misfires When Used With 30° Paslode Framing Nails: 2" to 3-1/4" in length, .113" to .131" shank diameter.
- 18-gauge brad nailer(HF50SP) and 1-gallon compressor(HC0504G) combo kit is ideal for finish and trim jobs
- HF50SP-Drives 18-gauge brad nails from 3/4'' to 2'', features an adjustable depth-of-drive, 360° air exhaust, quick-clear jam release and no-mar tip
- HC0504G--Features a direct-drive, oil-free pump that ensures clean operation and minimal maintenance. Roll bar design protects vital components
- Compressor Spec. are as follows: 1/2 HP, [email protected], 1 gallon tank, 125 PSI max, low 65 dBA and 23lbs total weight.
- Kit also includes air hose with fittings, goggle, wrenches and manuals
- Ultra quiet only 60 decibels
- Oil-free pump for less maintenance & costs
- 2. 0 gallon (rust free) aluminum tank
- Powerful 1. 0 HP (rated/ running) 2. 0 HP (peak) motor
- 2. 20 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Powerful performance - Possesses high load coil capacity and switchable trigger, easily changes from bump to sequential with no tools.
- Durable - Metal belt hook withstands the toughest job site and provides long-lasting use.
- Lightweight - Only 4.5 lb. helps minimize arm fatigue.
- Reliable - Tool-free adjustable depth of drive; drives flush every time, no need to go back and caulk.
- Versatile application - Great for Hardie Board siding, fiber cement siding, wood fiber siding, cedar board siding, fencing, and decking.
- Great Maneuvering - Low-recoil offers a center of gravity close to the trigger for great balance and less arm fatigue.
- Powerful Performance - Heavy duty power helps frame walls faster - drives nails into the hardest woods, even LVL. Works with fewer jams or misfires.
- Compact - Its size fits between 16" o.c. studs, joists, and rafters.
- Convenient Design - Soft grip handle provides comfort and rafter hook moves out of the way when not in need.
- Versatile Application - The Paslode F350S framing nailer is great for framing, wall sheathing, roof sheathing, floor decking and more.
- Increased Productivity - Drives nails flush in LVL and other hardwoods that remodelers encounter.
- All Season Formula - Works in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Lightweight - 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces.
- Guaranteed Durability - 50% Longer Run-time with 7V Li-ion Battery for up to 9,000 nails per charge.
- Compact Design - Fits between 16" o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses.
Our Best Choice: Paslode, Pneumatic Framing Nailer F325R, 513000, Air Compressor Powered
[ad_1] Paslode Pneumatic Compact Framing Nailer is developed especially with remodelers in thoughts. Get the access and maneuverability you have to have in limited spaces with this light-weight, nonetheless highly effective, pneumatic nailing method. When made use of with Paslode nails, this nailer ordeals much less jams and misfires which implies significantly less downtime. The Paslode Compact Framing Nailer Process helps make transforming easier.
Lightweight – Lightest framing nailer at any time – only 5.9 lbs- for fewer fatigue and more regulate when doing the job overhead and in restricted areas.
Excellent Maneuverability – Fits conveniently into the tightest spaces this sort of as involving 16″ o.c. studs.
Improved Productiveness – By-move follower gives swift 2-move re-loading.
Remodeler’S In good shape – Fantastic for sheathing, blocking, and transferring interior walls.
Specific – Fewer Jams And Misfires When Made use of With 30° Paslode Framing Nails: 2″ to 3-1/4″ in length, .113″ to .131″ shank diameter.