When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best audio tone generator in 2021 Comparison Table
- Whirlwind Qbox Audio Line Tester/Cable Tester/Test Tone Generator - Whirlwind 3 Year Warranty
- Built-in amplifier provides up to 60dB of gain
- Attenuator switch selects output level to XLR or 1/4 in. outputs
- Tone/Internal Switch selects source to be provided to XLR and 1/4 in. outputs
- Volume control adjusts level sent to speaker or headphone output
- The XTGSP2 is perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems. Offers an output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000 Hz tone for setting system levels, checking speaker x-over points, verifying connections, and general troubleshooting.
- The XTGSP2 also has a 9v speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity. Connections can be made via supplied RCA or alligator clips.
- It features an auto-shutoff for extended battery life. It is a very small size, making it easy for handheld use, and is also designed with rotary control knobs for easy tone and level adjustments.
- COST-EFFECTIVE PA SYSTEM CONTROLLER: Add break bell/emergency alarm functions to your existing Public Address (intercom) system without the need of adding additional systems, save you time and money
- EASY TO INSTALL: Low voltage system, setup in minutes, no need to hire professional installer, you just need to connect the stereo line output to the stereo line input of you PA system amplifier with the provided cable
- MULTI-TONE GENERATOR: Built-in 40 standard tones/messages and the capacity of adding pre-recorded custom sounds or messages up to 10 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit)
- FLEXIBLE BELL SCHEDULER: Network enabled with built-in web server, up to 500 programmable bell scheduling software, program your break bell from a web browser with the IP address from any computer on the network, no extra software to install
- DESIGNED, DEVELOPED AND MADE IN THE USA WITH LOCAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM: Your total satisfaction with your purchased products is our goal. Our knowledgeable staff is always at your service when you need it
- Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester
- Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
- Output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone
- 9V Speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity
- Includes RCA and alligator clips for connection
- Verifies and troubleshoots virtually any copper cabling in data com networks, identifying the type of service and testing for continuity
- Supports VDV cable types including RJ45, RJ11, coaxial, and bare wire (banana jacks accommodate alligator clip test leads)
- Generates IntelliTone digital signals for locating data cabling on active networks, and Smart Tone analog signals for locating voice, audio, and video cabling on inactive networks
- Country of origin: Malaysia
- ☑【High-Quality Materials】Signal generator made of high-quality materials, it is durable, wear-resistant and can be used for a long time. Using as sine wave oscillator. Measurement of amplifier gain.
- ☑【High Stability & Accuracy】Use reliable circuitry insure high stability and accuracy. Sine wave and square waves is available. Synchronizing input terminal.
- ☑【Sine Wave Characteristics】The signal generator has the characteristics of a sine wave and an effective frequency response. Low distortion factor can be obtained for measurement of distortion characteristic of amplifier.
- ☑【Frequency Range 10Hz-1MHz】The frequency range from 10Hz to 1MHz selectable in 5 ranges are calibrated with single-scale graduations. The Wien bridge oscillator circuit with resistance elements may be switched over for 5 ranges by the FREQ.
- ☑【Vertical Type Panel Assembling】The vertical panel integration ensures the ease of use of the device and makes the operation simpler and more convenient. Easy operation on vertical type panel assembling.
- ✔ ACCURATE: The most advanced micro processor and high-sensitivity sensor in the market. The #1 metronome guitar tuner. Great gift idea!
- ✔ EASY TO READ: The large full color digital display provides excellent visibility from any angle. No unnecessary information on the electronic screen. Must-have among guitar accessories and tuning gear.
- ✔ SIMPLE 3 IN 1: Tone generator, metronome and tuner. Built strong and resistant for beginners and pros Small and portable to be kept in your case or bag. Great for the beginner or professional musician.
- ✔ BE READY IN SECONDS: Easily plug in your instrument in the device or clamp the included clip-on cord on the headstock or body, and you're ready to go! It also has a built in microphone in case you need it to capture your instruments sound. Works perfectly as violin tuner clip on
- ✔ FOR EVERY INSTRUMENT: More than just a professional tuner and metronome. Works as violin tuner, mandolin tuner, electric guitar tuner, acoustic guitar tuner, banjo tuner, bass guitar tuner, cello tuner, orchestral tuner, flute tuner and metronome, and more.
- QUICK TESTING: Offers easy way to make sure your audio cables are working properly. Supports nearly all cable types used in the sound recording industry. Definitely, an all-in-one solution to help identify cable continuity issues in your audio setup
- LED INDICATOR: The audio connector cable tester features LED indicator lights that let you know if your cable has full continuity and which pins are functioning or broken so you can repair or purchase a new cable while you still have time
- INTERNAL BATTERY: Features internal battery and ground connection status check. Also equipped with a switch for selecting connections to be tested. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike
- RUGGED AND DURABLE: The Pyle 13-in-1 equipment audio cable tester is built in a strong, compact metal casing. The PCT40 is made to last and is a great long-term solution to help keep your audio setup running smoothly
- SUPPORTS 13 CABLES: Tests cables w/ all combinations of the following connections - 1/4" (TRS), 1/8" (3.5mm), (3-pin and 5-pin) XLR audio cable, Speakon (4-pin and 8-pin), RCA/TT/Bantam/RJ45, USB-A/USB-B, DIN (3-pin/5-pin/7-pin/8-pin), DIN (4-Pin)
- Trace wire paths and identify cables in all common wiring systems
- Diagnose common problems in telephone, data, and security wiring
- Check for open or shorted wire pairs and confirm the presence of telephone service
- Simple operation with audible and visual tone signal indication; provides two distinct tone signatures and LED tone proximity indicator illumination
- Includes nylon pouch; easily transport your tone tracing kit in a rugged and secure nylon pouch
- Package Dimensions: 13.97 cms (L) x 20.32 cms (W) x 2.54 cms (H)
- Product Type: Electronic Switch
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country OF origin: Mexico
Our Best Choice: Shure A15TG Tone Generator 1,000 Hours of Battery Life Under Continuous Use, On Off Switch
From the manufacturer
SHURE Good quality
Because 1925, Shure has turned a passion for building great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. Shure continues to set the around the world marketplace typical for top-quality, responsible merchandise. SHURE add-ons have the same substantial-top quality normal as all our products.
Solution Form: Electronic Switch
Bundle Quantity: 1
Nation OF origin: Mexico