When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best axe gang hatchet in 2021 Comparison Table
- Our interpretation of the classic Chinese hatchet; Stylish and iconic hatchet is as eye catching as it is durable
- Features a differentially heat treated, drop-forged 1055 Carbon Steel head, which has a hard edge capable of reaching razor sharpness, but a soft steel body for absorbing impact
- Comes with a hand-picked straight grain American Hickory handle embellished with the Kanji characters for “Axe Gang”
- Meets most axe throwing association requirements for tournament play
- Specifications: 21 oz head weight, 32 oz overall weight, 20 1/4" overall length
- Overall: 20-1/4"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Item can be shipped within U.S
- Made of high quality materials
- 🎯MADE FOR AXE THROWING! Please note, you cannot simply use any axe for axe throwing. This axe has been specially designed & manufactured for axe throwing with its extremely thin profile and the sharpest blade you can imagine.
- 🎯16" Straight Handle: Our handles are built long by design. This gives them the ability to be cut down and adjusted based on throwing style, height, distance and weight. Cut in "1/4 increments and test thoroughly between cuts.
- 🎯Curved Blade Design: This axe is intended for beginner to intermediate throwers. Always check floors and targets. Ensure targets (mostly bullseyes and killshots) are free of knots that could damage or chip the axe blade. Ensure floors have strong enough padding, plywood or OSB. This axe is sharp enough to break through damaged flooring and damage itself on concrete underneath.
- 🎯Average Axe Head Weight: 1.65lbs
- 🎯Average Total Axe Weight: 2.22lbs
- Forged Tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- More than chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Designed by Elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- Forged in Tyrol Austria from fine Austrian steel
- A well balanced 0.90lb head to handle length, 14" inches overall handle made of Ash
- If you are looking for a throwing hatchet rather than a hawk, these Stubai hatchets are a perfect fit of balance and steel
- Not only good for throwing, but also great for kindling, carving, or any small job around house or camp
- The brand name "Stubai" stands for quality and workmanship. The Stubai Tool industry is the biggest hand tool manufacturer in Austria.
- Fans Say They Can’t Put This Hatchet Down: Each BLADED axe is handcrafted for a balanced feel that’s not too light (causing the axe to become uncontrollable), or too heavy (making it hard to use), so you’ll enjoy throws that feel solid, fun, and easy to stick; In fact, many say this hatchet feels so good that friends are begging to use it
- USA-Made & Ready-To-Throw: Unlike cheaper import hand hatchets that wobble, fall apart, require assembly (or even modification), your BLADED throwing tomahawk is handmade in the USA, with the fully-sharpened steel head pre-installed onto the smooth hickory handle, so you’re ready for action right out of the box; Plus, our All-American quality control means you’ll spend no time tinkering, and more time throwing and chopping
- Premium Heat-Treated Steel Axe That Stays Sharp: Don’t waste time with low-quality import survival hatchets or cheap throwing axes that break, chip, and shatter after only a handful of throws; Throwers say this durable forged 4140 steel head stays sharp longer than soft steel options - and they say the friction-fit doesn’t wobble or slip off (even after a full season of competition)
- Premium Hickory Axe Handle Stops Slips: As soon as the flame-hardened hickory handle hits your hand you’ll know this is a competition-ready throwing axe you can trust; Using long-grain cuts of American Hickory, each handle is hand-turned and then fire-roasted for maximum durability that won’t split, splinter or shatter - your handle is then sanded and lacquered for a smooth feel that stops blisters and ends the embarrassment of slipped throws
- Multipurpose Axe For Camping, Chopping & Survival: Not just a great throwing axe, fans say this axe also shreds wood and is a beast of a kindling axe; Plus, the included leather sheath lets you confidently store your BLADED Hatchet in any bag or backpack as a survival hatchet, while keeping your tent, and other precious cargo safe from accidental slices and cuts
- 3 Stainless Steel Throwing Tomahawks: Each hardcased black throwing hatchet in this throwing axe set features 1.75-inch full tang tactical hatchet blade; tomahawk pack
- 10.75 Inch Full-Tang Construction: Flimsy axes and hatchets are dangerous! This SOG tomahawk outdoor set is built to last and comes as sharp as any other SOG tactical tomahawk
- Throw and Stick Easy: 25.4 oz. survival axe set is perfectly balanced for beginners or pros with superior grip and full-on fun right out of the box; these 8.4 oz. throwing axes feature removable paracord handles for your preferred grip/wrap
- All-in-One Ballistic Nylon Hatchet Sheath: Carry your throwing hatchet set in one convenient 3-pocket throwing hatchet sheath; secure each tomahawk throwing axe in the camping axe sheath with Velcro straps
- SOG for Life: Take care of your axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG tomahawk throwing hatchets
- 🎯 HANDFORGED CONSTRUCTION: Constructed to last and designed to perform, each hatchet features a hand-hammered head with sharpened edge (56-58 Rockwell scale hardness). Also features a functional hammer poll with a hardened face for hammering in nails and stakes.
- 🎯 14" CONTOURED HANDLE: Each weather-proof axe handle is made from one piece of quality aged teakwood, one of the most hard and durable timbers available. The stained handle is designed with an ergonomic curve making for easier handling and creates a slight downward blade angle at contact point. Also features a lanyard hole at the base.
- 🎯 REGULATION THROWING SIZE: Though not specifically designed to be a league throwing axe, this piece does qualify for most throwing leagues with its regulation specifications. And with its Viking style leather wrap and hand hammered axe head, this axe will certainly turn heads during league play!
- 🎯 LEATHER CROSS STITCH: This Norse style tomahawk features a thick harness leather cross stitch and a Norse styled leather strap towards the base, helping with grip.
- 🎯 AXE SPECS: Total Weight - 1.9 lbs | Axe Head Weight: 1.4 lbs | Blade Width (cutting edge): 3.5" | Blade Length: 6.5"
Our Best Choice: Stubai – Multi Use Hatchet – Well Balanced for Throwing – Made in Austria 1.76 Pound
[ad_1] The processing of iron has a very long custom in the Stubai Valley. The spot iron mines ended up of this sort of significant high-quality that in the 14th century blacksmiths in Fulpmes had been presently producing hand resources. In 1897 engaged craftsmen formed a cooperative (marketed beneath the Stubai identify) to manage the long run for both output and revenue. Today 26 member factories are processing various thousand tons of steel every year. The creation software consists of a extensive vary of instruments for professional buyers these kinds of as metallic staff, woodworkers, woodcarvers, woodturners, forestry employees, vehicle mechanics, roofers, masons, tile setters, electricians and others. Our personal forge manufactures merchandise for our users and also semi-completed solutions for other industries in Austria and other European nations around the world. Somewhere around 50 percent of the production is exported to far more than 50 international locations around the world. The manufacturer identify “Stubai” stands for top quality and workmanship. The Stubai Software sector is the greatest hand device maker in Austria.
Package deal Proportions : 16.42 x 8.94 x .94 inches 2.12 Lbs .
Item model range : 2859
Date First Available : October 31, 2019
Manufacturer : Subai
ASIN : B07ZTVFYXK
Solid in Tyrol Austria from good Austrian steel
A effectively well balanced 1.75lb head to manage deal with size, 15″ inches general take care of produced of Ash
If you are looking for a throwing hatchet relatively than a hawk these Stubai hatchets are a great in shape of stability and steel
Not only excellent for throwing, but also terrific for kindling, carving, or any tiny job all around property or camp
The brand name name “Stubai” stands for high-quality and workmanship. The Stubai Tool field is the major hand instrument manufacturer in Austria.