When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated bostik grout haze remover in 2022 Comparison Table
- Cementitious grout haze cleaner and effloresence remover for tile, granite, and natural stone. Use it to clean and remove cured grout haze film and residue from tile and natural stone surfaces
- Easy to use organic acid treatment removes cured grout haze and mortar smears and dissolved efflorescence
- Can also be used to remove hard water stains, rust, and lime deposits
- Phosphate-free formula is safe for use on tile, granite, and acid resistant natural stone, including ceramic, porcelain, granite, quarry, Saltillo, terra cotta, and other acid resistant tile. Not for use on epoxy or premixed grout haze
- Aqua Mix Cement Grout Haze Remover from Custom Building Products. One year manufacturer's warranty. May be used diluted or full strength. Concrete and grout should be cured at least 10 days
- Use EPOXYOFF Grout Haze Remover to remove epoxy grout residue.
- Effectively removes epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze.
- Even works on old and stubborn epoxy and urethane grout residue.
- Perfect for nonabsorbent materials: porcelain and ceramic tile, glazed quarry tile, glass mosaic.
- Eliminates organic stains: grease, wine, coffee and other food stains.
- Removes cement-based grout haze
- Restores heavily soiled grout
- Biodegradable – Acid free – Non-toxic
- Use with ceramic, porcelain and glass tile
- The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste Established In 1938 Is A Versatile Cleaner For Use Both Inside And Out
- Natural Ingredients - Vegan
- All Around Cleaning Capabilities To Tackle The Toughest Jobs.
- LOOK BRAND NEW: Skip scrubbing tiles and use Grout Pen to paint and recolor your grout for a bright clean appearance
- USE ANYWHERE: Ideal for the bathroom, kitchen, and any other room that has floor or ceiling tiles
- LONG LASTING INK: Tackle small or large DIY projects with a pen that covers up to 150 feet of thin 2mm grout
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Non-toxic, water-based colorant that covers grubby grout stains making it look brand new again
- NOTE: Grout Pen may not bond to sealed grout. Test the porosity of the grout with a few drops of water. If the grout does not absorb the water drops within a few minutes, this indicates that the grout was probably sealed.
- For use on ceramic and porcelain tile and natural stone
- Fast acting
- Easy to use
- Non-acid cleaner
- Coverage: 50 - 150 square feet per gallon; 4 - 14 square meters per 3.785 liters
- ✔️ Grout-eez is a heavy-duty professional strength cleaner that will take years of grime off of your grout (No need to spend lots of money trying different products that don't work... eliminate the frustration of trying to find the right product)
- ✔️ This 2 In 1 Cleaner Gives You Everything You Need In One Bottle: Make your tile and grout look brand new ... fall in love with your home again!
- ✔️ Makes stains almost magically disappear (No need to spend lots of money hiring a professional... Why take the risk of having a stranger in your home)
- ✔️ Grout-eez Produces amazing Results No Matter How Many Years Of Dirt And Grime Are On Your Grout… You will be amazed at how filthy your grout actually is!
- ✔️ Return’s your grout to its original color (There's no need to replace your grout... why turn your home into a dusty filthy mess?)
- DETERDEK grout haze cleaner eliminates cementitious grout haze, efflorescence, lime deposits and hard water stains.
- Effective rust remover.
- Removes soap scum, paint and construction dirt.
- Use indoors and outdoors on floors, walls, shower stalls, bathroom fixtures and facades.
- Safe on acid resistant stone, porcelain, ceramic tile and terracotta.
- Goof Off Pro Strength Remover works the first time quickly and easily removing tough spots and stains, like chewing gum, that ordinary household cleaners can’t
- Removes: adhesives & glue, crayon, pen & marker, gum, scuff marks, stickers & decals, asphalt & tar, dried latex paint, duct tape, caulk, tree sap, candle wax and more
- Ideal for all kinds of hard surfaces such as metals, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most automotive surfaces
- "Smells strong because when you work hard, you get smelly."
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Our Best Choice: Professional Grout Haze Remover
[ad_1] All set to use one particular-action solution for removal of grout epoxy haze. It eliminates haze from ceramic, porcelain, glass and organic stone surfaces. Efficient removal of stubborn haze and it truly is uncomplicated to use.
Merchandise Dimensions:3 x 5 x 12 inches 3 Lbs
Product design number:543314 24oz Haze
Day Very first Available:April 7, 2022
Manufacturer:The Tile Doctor
Place of Origin:Italy
Non-flammable, reduced odor components that will work with most grouting merchandise
Non-flammable, reduced odor formula that will work with most grouting solutions
Non-flammable, minimal odor formula that performs with most grouting merchandise
Can be utilized immediately after 24 hours of grout application, eliminates stubborn to light-weight haze use of a Tile Medical professional non-scratch pad is encouraged for large construct-up
Available in ready to use 24 oz. induce spray
Handles close to 200 sq. ft.