When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best boys axe handle in 2021 Comparison Table
- Color : Natural
- Handle material : American Hickory
- Overall length : 28"
- Handle length : 28"
- Compatibility : 2-1/4 lb. boys axes
- Single bit curved grip boy's axe handle
- Shock absorbing hickory with wax finish
- For 2-1/4-Pound axes
- 2-1/16-Inch by 11/16-Inch eye
- 28-Inch length
- Bent style for use on 2-1/4 lb
- V & B also produces high quality handles for both replacement and for OEM's Worldwide
- Approximate eye size: 2-1/16" X 11/16"
- Tear drop eye
- Lacquered hickory
- For 1 to 2-1/2 lbs axe
- 2.25 lbs head will last a lifetime, we guarantee it. (overall tool weight is right at 3.5lbs)
- Forged using 5160 grade alloy steel. Council is displayed on one side of the head and the other is proudly marked USA.
- 28 inch handle (before assembly) is made of grade A American hickory and selected for grain orientation and density, making it strong. Mounted to head in the traditional manner using a softwood wedge along with a round steel wedge for added security.
- Axe head is coated with light oil to prevent rusting and to showcase the exceptional Council Tool craftsmanship. A Linseed oil coating is applied to protect the handle.
- Bit is heat treated and quenched approximately 1 inch from the cutting edge, then tempered for maximum edge holding and toughness. Final hardness Rc 52-56. Premium leather sheath protects the tool and user and features a buckle for fastening, a belt slit and an embossed logo. Like its companion axe, the sheath is MADE IN USA.
- Overall weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Head weight: 2 lbs.
- 5160 American Steel
- 24" American hickory handle
- Multi-purpose axe is a single-bit axe in traditional style
- Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Versatile axe used for tree felling, wood chopping, and other jobs
- The long handle provides power to the cut
- Includes a leather edge cover
- For use on 1-1/4 lb
- Approximate eye size: 1-11/16" X 5/8"
- Includes 1 wood wedge and 1 steel Wedge
- 28" Curved hickory handle; hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting and light splitting
- Forged tool steel head
- Head coated with black enamel and the cutting edge in clear lacquer to deter rust.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured in a traditional manner with a wooden wedge and a round steel wedge.
- The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond
- Used to cut saplings, split kindling, trim branches, and prune trees
- It is lighter duty axe
- Single bit 2.25 lb. head
- 28" hickory handle
Our Best Choice: Link Handles 65300 Boy Scout Axe Handle for 1-1/4 lb. Axes, 14″ Length, Clear Lacquer, Fire Finish
[ad_1] Superior top quality American hickory with a crystal clear lacquer end. Fire finish presents a very satisfying visual appearance. For recurrent hefty-duty use by farmers, ranchers, contractors and other professionals with demanding development and other expert programs.
Product or service Dimensions : 11 x 11 x 5 inches 4.8 Ounces
Merchandise model quantity : 65300
Date Initially Available : July 24, 2007
Manufacturer : Seymour Midwest
ASIN : B000FP8CDM
Region of Origin : China
For 1-1/4 lbs. axes, Eye 1-5/8″ x 19/32″
Much better-quality American hickory
Size is 14″