When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best brake flaring tool kit in 2022 Comparison Table
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER holder keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENGLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- THIS TOOL CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4.75, 6, 8, and 10mm, mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O.D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER HOLDER keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10mm; GM transmission cooling line 3/8" and 1/2"; mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O. D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- 🚖Apply To: The versatile tube Flaring Tool applies to copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and other soft steel lines(Not applicable with hard material like steel,iron......). Can be used with brake line ,HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on.
- 🚖Set Include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch.
- 🚖Premium Material: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- 🚖Easy Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring. Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
- Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Double and bubble flares measure 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Equipment Design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeping flares centered and making flaring easier
- Flaring Tool Adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores. The design locks the adapter's cone and tube in a perfect line which makes accurate factory flares with less risk of breakage
- Tubing Tool Kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Flaring tools reduce this chance and make it work effectively
- Durable Material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials — perfect for tough job sites
Our Best Choice: MASTERCOOL 72485-PRC Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool Set (Includes 3/8″ and 1/2″ Transmission Cooling Line Die and Adapter Sets) with Tube Cutter, Silver/Blue
[ad_1] This kit fabricates: Push Connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8”, GM Gas Line Flare, Brake Traces and Transmission 5/16 and 3/8”, Flare/Double Flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2”, Metric Bubble Flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10 mm, GM Transmission Cooling Strains (jiffy-limited) 3/8 and 1/2”. Will come in a custom made molded box with a mini tube cutter. PATENT# 5, 782, 128
TUBE AND DIE Set STABILIZING ARM for effortless tube forming
MAGNETIC ADAPTER HOLDER retains adapters in spot
Outfitted WITH AN ENLARGED DIE Established COMPRESSION Region for greater grip of dies
CAN BE Utilized ON “annealed steel” & “lifeless soft”
Incorporates dies and adapters to fabricate drive link 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8″ GM fuel line flare, brake strains and transmission 5/16 and 3/8″ flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2″ metric bubble flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10mm GM transmission cooling line 3/8″ and 1/2″ mini tube cutter for 1/8″ to 5/8″ (3 – 16 mm) O. D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2″ nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded scenario