When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated bushcraft axe with sheath in 2022 Comparison Table
- ESEE Gibson Axe is a Small, Compact Axe That Will Easily Fit in a Backpack
- Overall Length: 10.5" - Head Width: 4.5" - Weight: 20.5 Ounces
- Head Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel - Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 RC
- Finish: Black Oxide Stone Washed - Sheath: Leather - Handle: Sculptured Micarta
- "Best In The Industry" No Questions Asked Lifetime Guarantee, Made In The USA
- German Style Hatchet
- STAINLESS STEEL CHOPPING AXE BLADE: Small forest axe, camping hatchet and backpacking hatchet features a 3.1-inch blade; small hatchet measures 11.5 inches in total length
- LIGHTWEIGHT CAMPING AXES AND HATCHETS: This light but heavy duty camp hatchet and survival hatchet also serves as a handy backpacking axe; hand axe includes textured GRN handle for comfortable use
- WOOD HATCHET AND HAMMER AXE IN ONE: Wood chopping axe can also be used as a hammer axe; the hatchet is always ready for outdoor wood splitting, pounding tent stakes, and tinder breakdown
- CAMPING HATCHET WITH SHEATH: This small axe and hiking hatchet is lightweight and easy to carry; hand axe with sheath is a portable outdoor tool featuring glass-reinforced nylon to safely protect the blade
- SOG for life: Take care of your camp axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG Camp Axe
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Black Forest Woodworker is Helko Werk's flagship piece. This axe is the quintessential tool for the experienced woodsman, with a compact size that makes it a versatile packing tool and lightweight cutting, felling, and chopping axe. Features Helko's famous Rheinland pattern axe head, named for the country's Rhein River Valley, where cutting axes like these have been in use for centuries.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - Helko Werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle. All Helko Werk camping axes and hatchets have handles individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL All Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 2-1/4 lb / Length: 24 in. / Total Weight: 3.5 lb
- Groundbreaking Design: We’ve upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman’s Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It’s a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- Exquisite Finish: Your new Woodman’s Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- Made for Comfort: We designed the survival machete’s handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- Premium Quality: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman’s Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- Made in USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you’ll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you’re less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we’ll offer you a full refund.
- Our Survival Axe with Sheath is MOLLE ready & attaches well to a backpack / bugout bag so its easy to carry while your hiking, backpacking or camping.
- This Camping Axe is a great small axe as a kindling splitter & camping hatchet. Having multiple cutting edges - with this hatchet camping is a breeze.
- Use it for a splitting axe or hatchets for chopping wood. This axe tool not only makes a good Survival Hatchet, but the perfect bushcraft axe as well.
- Our camping axes & hatchets are a good outdoor wood axe to have around Camp as a chopping axe or even as a tactical throwing tomahawk... just incase!
- These survival axes and hatchets are perfect for carving wood for shelters, traps & bushcrafting. They're designed to be the most versatile hand axe.
- 🪓 DAMASCUS AXE WITH SHEATH - The Fellmark Retk was created with versatility in mind. It fits into any set of camping gear, as it works great as a chopping, hunting, survival or even a bushcraft axe.
- 🪓 HAND FORGED AXE - All Fellmark axes and hatchets are hand forged! The Retk is made of 1095 and 15n20 steel, and has a hardness of 52 to 55 on the Rockwell scale.
- 🪓 ROSEWOOD HANDLE - Our camp axe comes with a sturdy wooden handle that has been treated with linseed oil. This ensures that the handle looks and feels great, plus is protected from moisture.
- 🪓 LEATHER SHEATH - The hand axe comes with a tanned leather sheath that features a belt loop. It's useful for both protecting the blade and making it easier to carry.
- 🪓 COMPACT SURVIVAL AXE - Fellmark Retk has a convenient size of 16" and 2.2lb. This makes it the ideal camping axe - small enough to carry comfortably, yet big enough to be useful in any situation.
- Ideal for carrying agawa canyon - boreal21 folding bow saw, buck saws with axe and folding pocket knife
- Perfect for Take down Bushcraft Buck Saws, Camp Saw, Canoe Saw, Sven-Saw 21 inch Folding Saw, Coghlans Folding Saw
- Outside Axe Sling can holds the handle of an ax up to 36" long.
- Knife bag can carry folding pocket knife up to 6" long(closed size).
- With Shoulder strap for easy carry. Canvas Construction. 25" Long x 5.5" Wide. Axe, Knife and Saw NOT Included
- 6 FUNCTION: 1. No. 1 V-Notch slot (Coarse CARBIDE)-Quickly set a new edge; 2. No. 2 (Fine CERAMIC)-Hone for a smooth finished edge; 3. Tapered diamond rod (Medium 400 Grit) for serrations & gut hooks; 4. Diamond rod with groove for fishhooks; 5. Ferro rod; 6. High-pitched emergency whistle
- A portable EDC field tactical knife sharpener with built-in lanyard hole, ideal for hunting, camping, outdoor survival use. It also works well for your kitchen chef knife.
- DURABLE ABRASIVES & SUPERIOR SHARPENING PERFORMANCE: The CARBIDE and CERAMIC abrasives pass 10,000 times field use test. NEVER WEARS OUT. Preset optimal sharpening angle.
- VERSATILE & EASY USE: This pocket knife sharpener not only quickly sharpens very dull or damaged blades, but also hone for razor sharp; Not only for straight edge but also serrated knife.
- 3 YEARS Warranty and Superior After-Sale Service: Sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards.
- Featuring a European style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge
- It takes a big bite with every swing. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle
- In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling
- Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree
Our Best Choice: CELTIBEROCOCO – Outdoor / Survival / Hunting / Tactical Knife – Cocobolo Wood Handle, Stainless Steel MOVA-58 with Genuine Leather Multi-positioned Sheath + Sharpener Stone + Firesteel
Stainless Steel Molybdenum-Vanadium 58 (MOVA-58) / HRC 56-59
Built in Spain. Handmade knife with blade lower by laser
Blade Length: 145 mm / 5,70 inches General Length: 275 mm / 10,82 inches Blade Thickness: 4-3/4″
Real leather sheath, Sharpener Stone and firesteel (Included)
Cocobolo wood cope with