When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated carl rotary cutter in 2023 Comparison Table
- Carbide blade provides smooth operation
- Cuts up to 10 sheets of standard 20-pound bond paper
- Cuts mat board, card stock, plastic sheets, etc; ideal for home office functions or craft projects
- Up to 11 different cutting blade patterns available -sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty -excluding blade and cutting mat
- Heavy-duty 36-sheet rotary trimmer with carbide blade, patented rail system, calibrated metal base board, adjustable magnetic paper guide and storage compartment.
- The choice for the most demanding trimming projects.
- The patented locking rail mechanism hold paper firmly in place while the Premium carbide blade ensures an accurate cut.
- Cuts up to 36 sheets of standard 20-pound paper.
- Green-friendly paper trimmer
- Calibrated metal base board is great for repetitive cuts
- Stainless steel no touch safety blade cuts standard paper, card stock, photos and plastic sheets.
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of 20lbs paper
- Handy compartment stores extra blades and cutting mats.
- 12-Inch Solid calibrated base board
- Used with Carl RT-200 12", RT-215 15" and RT-218 18" Professional Series Trimmers
- Steel blades ensure a precise cut
- 1.10" Length blade
- Straight cutting style
- "professional rotary trimmer with 12" blade is ideal for a variety of office functions as well as school, arts and crafts projects. patented carl rails and premium carbide blades hold paper and paperboards firmly in place and cut more precisely. trimm"
- er has a sturdy, metal calibrated base for accuracy and added stability and features preset measurements for common-sized items. use trimmer to cut mat board, cardstock, plastic sheets, and more. blade cuts up to 10 sheets of standard copy paper. use
- optional b-series blades (not included) for 11 different cutting patterns.
- item package weight: 1.0 pounds
- Unique packaging enables user to change or replace blades without ever having to touch the sharp edge
- Blades ensure a precise cut
- Great for poster board or master-sized paper sheets
- Straight blade for dc-210n/220n/238n
- Straight blade for dc-250
- Having a rotary paper cutter can bring efficiency into an office or more accuracy to a crafting project. With versatile intuitive paper trimmers from CARL you can have both.
- Size: 12- inch paper trimmer. Portable, precise and powerful enough to cut through thick materials. CARL paper cutters can be used for project-based cuts on lightweight craft materials like photos and card stock high volume outputs and more.
- Cutting Capacity: Able to cut through 15 sheets of 20 lbs. paper. Scoring and Perforating optional blade available (sold separately).
- Construction Solid steel calibrated double sided base board with common size measurements and built to last.
- High-quality replaceable cutting mats can be rotated to extend useful life up to 3,000 cuts
- Made from high-quality pvc
- It can provide as many as 4 times the life quality of a typical cutting mat
- 12-Inch replacement cutting mat for rt-200/200n and dc-210/300
- 12-Inch replacement cutting mat for dc-100 and prt-100
- Five adjustable cutting positions
- Right or left handed use.
- Up to 11 different blade patterns available - sold separately.
- Freeform cutter use as a box cutter, scrapbooking projects, art projects and more.
- Safety switch blade positioning
Our Best Choice: Carl B-05 Pinking Blade, Blue
[ad_1] Optional Ornamental Replacement Blade for the CARL RT-200, RT-215, RT-218, PRT-100 and CC-10 Paper Trimmers.
Blades make sure a specific minimize
Ideal for building playing cards, scrapbook web pages and several other projects
Straight blade for rt-200/215/218
Straight blade for cc-10 and prt-104