When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Rated chainsaw chain 20 inch in 2022 Comparison Table
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: . 050", drive link count: 72
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc. File size: 7/32 inches
- Husqvarna’s X-Cut chain is ready to supercharge your homeowner or professional chainsaw cutting work.
- Fits select 20 in. chainsaw bars from Husqvarna.
- Sharpness straight out of the box that lasts longer before needing to be sharpened.
- Pre-stretched at the factory so it works longer without needing to be adjusted.
- ncludes one (1) X-Cut chainsaw chain manufactured in Sweden by Husqvarna.
- A low kickback, low-vibration chain Developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- Great cutting performance and bore cut
- Perfect for arborists and for users who use smaller-size chainsaws in high-production environment.
- Well suited for commercial cutters, arborists and occasional users.
- Fits several chainsaw models including but not limited to: 【Echo】CS-452, CS-550EVL, CS-590, CS-600P, CS-620P, CS-650EVL, CS-660EVL, CS-670, CS-680, CS-750, CS-6700, CS-8000【Poulan】330, 3400, 3450, 3700, 5200, PP5020
- Also fits:【Homelite】Super XL, Super XLAO, XL 12 【McCulloch】10-10A,Pro Mac 610, Pro Mac 650, Pro Mac 700; See image of back of package for a list of saw models this chain fits
- Ideal for DIY homeowners – Capable of handling tough jobs; Ideal for home yard work and cutting storm damaged trees; Cuts smoothly, semi-chisel chain is more tolerant of dust and dirt; Engineered for safety, meets UL and ANSI low kickback requirements
- Automatic oiling for longer lasting chain – LubriTec is designed to deliver the best possible lubrication for your chain so you can work smarter and your saw lasts longer
- Your chain stays sharper longer. All Oregon chain cutters have an outer layer of industrial chrome for a harder surface; Hardened rivets create a high-quality, load-bearing surface for reduced wear, increased strength and fewer tension adjustments
- Replacement Chainsaw Chain for Stihl Ms290, Husqvarna 450 Rancher, Husqvarna 435, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna 445, Husqvarna 440, Stihl 026, Husqvarna 45saw, Husqvarna 345, Stihl Ms310, Stihl Ms 271, Husqvarna 340, Husqvarna 350, Stihl 029, Husqvarna 450, Stihl Ms260, Husqvarna 455, Oregon D72, Husqvarna 55 Rancher, Husqvarna 55, Husqvarna 51, Stihl Ms 391, Husqvarna 460 Rancher, Stihl Ms390, Stihl Ms361, Poulan Pp5020av, Stihl Ms391, Stihl Ms 291, Husqvarna 359, Stihl Ms 311, Stihl Ms270
- High performance chain for smooth cuts. Engineered for precision, balance and safety for efficient cutting.
- Reduced vibration levels for consistent cuts and greater user comfort. Designed for durability to keep the chain sharper longer.
- Avoid injuries by replacing dull or damaged chains with a sharp new chain
- Please Note: The same saw can have different bar lengths so ensure you confirm the pitch, gauge, & drive links on your current bar. Not all bars take the same amount of links.
- 20 in. chain made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050", drive link count: 72
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life. Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability.
- Fits many chainsaw models with 20" bar, including: Craftsman 358.35098, Husqvarna 55, 455 and 460 RANCHER, Stihl 024, MS260 and MS290
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Value Pack of Durable, High Quality Saw Chains: When you need to get the job done, trust these reliable chains to do it fast and effective. Carbon steel offers precision cutting with low vibrations for more comfort. The bonus file allow one to save some bucks here and there from having your local shop do it for you.
- Standard Fit: Designed for all chainsaws requiring a 20 inch chain, pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050", drive link count: 70. Homelite, Husqvarna, Poulan and Echo. (Please make sure your chainsaw's compatibility before purchase)
- Heat Treated and Chrome Plated for Durability: Chromed and heat treated carbon steel chain ensures they are strong, sharp and lasts longer. We make reliable chains so you can keep on working.
- Wear Resistant Rivets: Adding strength to the job are the hardened rivets, which bears the load and stays strong.
- No Job Is Too Big: Have a field of trees to clear? No problem. Downed trees from a major storm? You got this. Our chainsaw chains are designed for little downtime, meaning less time needed for repairs or adjustments. We also offer 30-day free return and exchange policy.
- Stihl .325" .063 81 drivers 20" proffessional chain
- Fits these chainsaw models: Stihl: 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290 and more
- The low-vibration, low kickback chain offers outstanding performance. For saw sizes 38-62 cc that run .325 Inch Pitch, .063 Inch (1.6 mm) gauge, 81 drive links
- Designed for occasional chainsaw users including property owners and landscapers
- Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance in hardwood and easy maintenance
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- 0.325-inch pitch
- 0.063-inch gauge
- Fits chainsaws with 20-Inch guide bar
- 81 Drive Lengths
Our Best Choice: Oregon D70 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain for 20-Inch Bar; Fits Echo CS600P, CS-680, CS-550EVL, Poulan 3400, Homelite XL 12 and Super XLAO & More, .050-Inch Gauge, 70 Drive Links
From the producer
AdvanceCut is best for home owners reducing trees on their house and for landscape industry experts.
Whether or not you are a pro or a homeowner and you want your task completed proper, glimpse to Oregon. For much more than 70 decades, we have been earning out of doors gear and pieces that keep on the occupation as lengthy as you do.
Oregon AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain
Householders want a chainsaw inside of arm’s achieve for occasional yardwork and even storm-damaged trees. You also have to have a observed chain superior adequate to tackle challenging positions, but consumer-friendly ample and forgiving for occasional use.
Oregon’s AdvanceCut was established for “Do it yourself” householders mainly because of its solid performance and trustworthy toughness.
Reduced kickback style would make AdvanceCut an excellent – and trusted – preference for protecting your property’s trees. AdvanceCut is an essential resource for the discerning home-owner.
Interest: This saw chain met the kickback functionality need of ANSI B175.1-2012 when analyzed according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Small-kickback saw chain satisfies the kickback functionality prerequisite of CSA Regular Z62.3.
Lubritec Oiling Technique
You want tools to do the job smarter and very last for a longer time. We developed LubriTec to produce the most effective feasible lubrication for your noticed chain. Trying to keep lubrication wherever it’s needed most means a lengthier lasting observed chain and guide bar and fewer down time.
Very low Vibration
Fewer vibration equals much more comfort. We desired to lessen vibration-induced white finger (VWF), so we produced a smaller room in between the saw chain and the guideline bar. A large amount of the energy receives dissipated by the noticed chain, acting as a shock absorber. It in no way reaches the guide bar, the saw – or most important – the operator. Our very low vibration design reduces vibrations by 25% or more.
Your chain stays sharper, for a longer time. Oregon electroplates a layer of industrial tough chrome to all our observed chain cutters. Chrome provides a more challenging surface area and far better use resistance. So you shell out much more time reducing and much less time filing or grinding the chain.
For a extended doing work observed chain, Oregon induction hardens and quenches all saw chain rivets, delivering a large-excellent, load-bearing surface that resists use and increases power. Much less have on and chain extend indicates less chain tension adjustments.
Suits numerous chainsaw models such as but not minimal to: 【Echo】CS-452, CS-550EVL, CS-590, CS-600P, CS-620P, CS-650EVL, CS-660EVL, CS-670, CS-680, CS-750, CS-6700, CS-8000【Poulan】330, 3400, 3450, 3700, 5200, PP5020
Also matches:【Homelite】Super XL, Tremendous XLAO, XL 12 【McCulloch】10-10A,Professional Mac 610, Pro Mac 650, Professional Mac 700 See picture of back again of bundle for a record of noticed models this chain suits
Ideal for Do-it-yourself homeowners – Capable of handling challenging jobs Excellent for home yard work and cutting storm harmed trees Cuts easily, semi-chisel chain is more tolerant of dust and dirt Engineered for basic safety, satisfies UL and ANSI low kickback necessities
Automatic oiling for more time long lasting chain – LubriTec is created to produce the finest attainable lubrication for your chain so you can function smarter and your noticed lasts extended
Your chain stays sharper for a longer period. All Oregon chain cutters have an outer layer of industrial chrome for a more durable surface Hardened rivets produce a high-high-quality, load-bearing surface area for lessened put on, improved strength and fewer pressure adjustments
Precision cutting chain, warmth-addressed, and challenging-chromed cutter chain
Unique cutter layout cuts easy and speedy with bare minimum kickback