When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated chainsaw chain 28 inch in 2022 Comparison Table
- 84 Drive Links; 3/8" Pitch; . 050" Gauge; Cutter Sequence - Skip; Recommended for Saw Sizes: 50-100cc; Verify guide bar length to ensure proper fitment
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec - Lubricant is held inside Lubritec reservoirs. Oil flows freely into and around the saw chain parts; it is held in the high-friction zone where the saw chain and guide bar make contact. Lubricant lowers friction during the start-up period before the saw's oiling system reaches peak function. LubriTec strengthens the saw chain tie straps and reduces their tendency to flex during operation.
- Expanded Top-Plate filing indicators and depth gauge filing idicators area make accurate sharpening easier. Reshaped cutter powers through timber with speed, efficiency and precision
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion and the exclusive OCS-01 steel delivers greater durability
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
- Model Number: 72EXJ093G
- Item Package Dimensions: 3.5" L x 1.0" W x 6.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.01 lb
- Genuine OEM Husqvarna Chain
- This part replaces obsolete part # 544075993
- Fits Specific Husqvarna Models That Require Part# 591152593. It Also Will Fit Other Husqvarna Produced Brands that Require this Part 591152593
- Gauge: .058 Drive Links: 84 Length: 24" Pitch: 3/8"
- Please note: Consult owner's manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- STIHL 28" CHAIN LOOP (.375 X .050) 33RS3 91 DL
- Includes Factory Warranty
- The Husqvarna H46X chain is a high-performance, low-vibration chain with square-corner "chisel" cutters for high-production cutting of clean wood. Recommended for professional use on 50cc to 100cc saws
- Fits these Husqvarna Chainsaw Models: 61 | 66 | 266 | 288 XP | 36 | 372 XP | 385 XP | 390 XP | 394 XP | 395 XP | 3120 XP | 562 XP | 570 | 575 XP | 576 XP
- Genuine Husqvarna Product, Part Number: 596007593
- Fits: Husqvarna: 3120XP, 365, 372XP, 390XP, 395XP, 562XP, 565, 572XP, 576XP
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Husqvarna: 608000052
- Constructed using 5-layer Avertic Engtex high performance protective fabric
- High abrasion resistant 4 way stretch fabric allows greater freedom of movement & flexibility
- Knee protection manufactured with Armortex abrasion resistant fabrics featuring DuPont Kelvar fibers
- UL classified in accordance with ASTM standard for leg protection. Meets ANSI, ASTM F1897-2014, & CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91 Class 3 standard
- 28" Professional bar and chain
- Part # 595972193 Professional bar
- 28" Full chisel chain
- 61, 66, 266, 365, 288XP, 372XP, 385XP, 390XP, 394XP, 395XP, 3120XP, 565XP, 570, 575XP, 576XP
- 28" bar length - .058" Gauge - 3/8" Pitch - 11 Tooth Count
- This Professional bar is perfect for Big-timber Loggers, Pulpwood Loggers and Forest Fire Fighters
- Bar Mount used on Delmar, Husqvarna, Conserved, Makita, Partner, Shindaiwa, Solo saws
- Replaceable sprocket-nose
- Sold on Amazon
Our Best Choice: Archer 28″ Chainsaw Chain 3/8-050-91DL Semi-Chisel 72DG091G Replaces Stihl
[ad_1] This is (1) loop of Archer model substantial high-quality qualified Semi-Chisel saw chain, this chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge and has 91 generate inbound links. This chain suits quite a few Husqvarna, Jonsered, Stihl and other brands of chain saws that are using a 28″ tutorial bar that are .050 gauge. ***This chain is a non-protection expert chainsaw chain*** Be aware: All Chainsaw chains are a named length, in purchase for your alternative chain to fit you will have to often match the pitch, gauge and generate url rely ! The generate website link count is the quantity of drive hyperlinks in the loop of chain, the generate connection is the triangular component of the chain that rides in the groove of the guidebook bar. The gauge is the width of the opening of your guidebook bar groove (or the thickness of your drive backlink) and the most popular gauges are .043, .050, .058, and .063. Pitch is the precise measured length among any 3 rivet heads on the chainsaw chain divided by two, the most prevalent pitches are ¼”, 3/8LP(lower-pro), .325, 3/8” and .404. The pitch and gauge of a chain are not easily measured so the pitch and gauge of your chain is best determined by applying the chain producing codes from the outdated chain that are observed stamped on the generate inbound links (and all the chain makers use different codes) also lots of moments the pitch, gauge, and drive hyperlink count are located stamped on the tail end of the guideline bar. If you want any enable in determining what dimensions chain you need to have be sure to get in touch with us. Archer Observed Chain, Archer Guidebook Bars and Archer Components are recognised for high quality and bought planet huge!
All Archer chains are built from High Good quality “Japanese” Metal!