When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best chopping axe in 2021 Comparison Table
- PERFECT CHOPPER – Aggressive cutting angles designed for better and efficient contact. Ideal for felling trees, and chops medium to large-sized logs
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Fully encased over-molded blade. Hi-Tech fiberglass composite injected handle, Featuring a Mega reinforced back spine & a non-slip TPR grip
- DURABILITY - Drop-forged & heat-treated Grade-A high carbon steel. Reinforced Ultra-hardened cutting edges enable a deeper and cleaner contact
- EFFICIENCY - Balance point close to the Axe head provides perfect weight distribution for increasing swing speed and strike-power enhancement
- RISK FREE - Stronger than the wooden shaft, and won't bend like the steel, due to our Hi-tech structure technique | Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind!
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY - C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL- 53-56 HRC - The Tasmania Competition Axe is a modern rendition of vintage Tasmanian pattern racing axes. It is an affordable yet dependable option for racing experts as well as novices entering the world of timber sporting. This can also be used as a general purpose felling axe and wood chopping axe.
- THE IDEAL RACING AXE Used for timber sporting and racing and competition training. The blade is sharpened for general purpose chopping and can be used out of the box. Outside of the competition arena, the Tasmania is commonly used as a felling axe on both softwoods and hardwoods. The shorter handle and heavier head allows for quick swings while delivering powerful cuts.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation, strength, and density. This axe handle is well suited as a competition axe, with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit, both of which are comfortable to hold and prevent blistering on your hands.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath.
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 4 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 6.5 lb
- OUTDOORSMAN TOOL: For woodworks, splitting firewood, cutting branches or limbing felled trees
- EXCELLENT BUILT: Head weight 3.3 pound, blade 5.5inch, handle length 36.7inch, axe weight 5.66pound
- SERIOUS QUALITY: Fine-polished axe head with blade protection and High-strength shockproof fiber handle
- FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- OUTDOOR VERSITILITY - Perfect for chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
- GENUINE LEATHER GRIP – Hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- Featuring a European style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge
- It takes a big bite with every swing. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle
- In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling
- Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Saxon has the splitting power of a maul, but has the balance, feel, and control of an axe. The Saxon Wood Splitter is a heavy duty splitting axe, best reserved for large rounds and difficult logs. Excellent chopping axe and more effective than a splitting wedge or splitting maul
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for chopping wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6.2 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lb
- ► EASY TO USE: Our Wood Chopping Axe is designed for easy chopping Of Firewood, Logs, Kindling and Branches. The Optimized blade geometry is designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for campers, hikers, outdoor activities, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work.
- ► DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Forged Carbon Steel Heat Treated blade which improves its density and makes the axe more durable produces smooth, sharp, and quick splits and stays sharp longer than traditional axes. You can count on this Hand Axe to deliver superior, long lasting performance.
- ► ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our Hatched is Designed with a Shock Absorbing Anti Slip Grip, Cold Resistant Ergonomic Shaped Fiberglass Handle which will reduce the strain on your hand, resists slipping and adds comfort.
- ► RESHARPENABLE BLADE: The Chopping Blade features a fully Polished Finished Edge which can easily be resharpened with a file. The Weighted Wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze.The good balance between head and shaft creates a superior Camping Axe for safe, comfortable and efficient use.
- ► EASY STORAGE: The blade comes with a Rubber Protective Sheath for safe storage and transport. After use, simply apply the rubber protective cover and hang the Hatchet from the hole that is featured for easy and convenient storage.
- Features a hickory wood handle with FiberComp overstrike protection
- Over-molded axe head will not loosen or separate, offering a strong, safe handle & head connection
- Double-hardened, precision-ground carbon steel blade with low friction coating stays sharper longer
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power
- Full lifetime warranty
- Category name: axes
- Country of origin: China
- Brand name: Black Legion
Our Best Choice: Black Legion Long Axe (Long Axe)
[ad_1] 28″ total. 8″ black complete stainless additional thick Axe head with 5″ chopping edge. Black rubberized grip. Bulk packed. place of origin: China model title: Black Legion Category title: axes
Classification name: axes
Nation of origin: China
Manufacturer title: Black Legion