When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated coil spring compressor in 2021 Comparison Table
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Professional Multi Use MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Spring Compressor Set
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
- Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125mm, 88-160mm and 126-212mm
- The coil spring compressors are manufactured under very strict quality control and are approved to endure extremely high loads.
- SGS Test Report: The Max Force 4487 KG. No impact wrench! Hand ratchet only.
- No adaptors required
- Heavy duty acme thread
- Versatile mounting options
- Multi-position hooks
- All steel construction
- RUGGED AND DURABLE FRAME: Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor for struts and coil springs reduces tool flexing, bending, and warping, providing confidence to the mechanic.
- LARGE CARS AND TRUCKS, NO PROBLEM: Many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor tool bears 1000 kg maximum capacity per pair. Ideal solution for larger vehicles.
- STRONG AND SECURE HOOKS REDUCE SLIPPAGE: Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Shankly’s coil compressor hooks grip springs tightly by turning easy to use hex nuts.
- UNIVERSAL COMPRESSOR TOOL: Wide jaw capacity (23 mm - 280 mm) make Shankly’s coil spring compressor tool is ideal for a range of vehicles, assisting the mechanic with years of compression jobs.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Coil spring tool work can be dangerous. Shankly’s strut spring compressors feature lower security jaws, adjustable safety bars and a safety guard to reduce work site perils. GREASE THREADS WELL TO PRESERVE THREADS AND AVOID STRIPPING. DO NOT USE IMPACT GUN TO TIGHTEN, APPLY EVEN PRESSURE TO BOTH BY HAND USING A RATCHET WRENCH.
- Heavy Duty 11-4/5” Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
- Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs).
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Orion Motor Tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-YEAR WARRANTY service, only have point of departure, there is no terminal point. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. 1.Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2.Click the seller name and enter the store page. 3.Click "Ask a question".
- Designed to Compresses the Coil Spring 300mm
- Allows for Repairs on Bent Struts Strut Tubes and Damaged Pieces
- Includes Forged Construction Acme Threaded Rod and Built-In Safe Lock
- Professional Use Only. DO NOT USE IMPACT DRIVER!
- Blow Mold Case for Storage
- Coil Spring Compressor
- Wilmar Corporation was founded in 1971. Based in Renton Washington, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout North America. By providing quality tools, great service, and innovative packaging and product support, Wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in North America. Trading under the brand names of AirTIGHTTM, Performance ToolTM, Performance TechTM, MechanicsTM, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
- Proven and Tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality products
- Made to withstand the most challenging jobs
- All our products have been designed with the user in mind
- EASILY INSTALL COIL SPRINGS: Use the ABN | Coil Compressor Tool to help you install coil springs and coil spring spacers; This car spring compressor tool compresses conventional coil springs for replacement or removal from suspension
- FITS YOUR RIDE: Safely compress “loose” coil springs (no shock in the middle of the spring) and the main coils between the upper/lower control arms on most vehicles and light trucks with an arm coil spring front suspension (If it has coil springs, this coil spring tool will work); Not intended for McPherson strut springs or shocks; We do not recommend using on coil springs with special coatings, as it may damage the coating and cause the spring to fail
- EASY TO USE: Instructions not included; Insert this coil springs compressor through the center of the coil spring, engage the hooks with screw shaft centered so both hooks grip a coil towards top of spring, insert fork through lowest coil possible and make sure fork straddles the screw shaft and sits evenly on coil, ensure that the compressor washers are sitting in recessed area of fork, compress spring by slowly tightening screw shaft clockwise while ensuring hooks do not rotate on springs
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heavy-duty metal with a black-oxide finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Between uses, we recommend cleaning and applying anti-seize compound lubrication to the screw shaft threads of this automotive spring compressor to prolong the life of the center screw; Not intended for use with impacts tools (damage to threads may occur)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 13” x 2.5” x 7.8” inch (33cm x 6.4cm x 19.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】- The Capacity: 3 Ton (6600 lbs); The lifting height is 495~820 mm (19.5"* 32.3"), and its max support bar shaft open can be 60* 300 mm (2.4"* 11.8").
- 【HYDRAULIC CYLINDER】- Hydraulic cylinder is made with good tightness. There will be no oil leakage. And needs no efforts to operate the product for single person.
- 【FLEXIBLE COMPRESSOR】- There are 7 small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications to suit the shock absorber springs of different models.
- 【EASY TO USE】- This product has a foot pedal for easy and convenient operation, also make sure the use is safe, and saves time and effort for you.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Suitable for the disassembly and assembly of strut type shock absorbing springs for cars, off-road vehicles, vans, pickup trucks and other vehicles.
Our Best Choice: HFS (R Strut Spring Compressor | 2pc Install Remove Coil Springs Heavy Duty
[ad_1] The HFS MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor takes tension off to safely and securely take away strut and spring assembly. Rapidly and properly compresses the coil spring for replacing a shock absorber unit or spring as perfectly as allowing for risk-free and easy repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and ruined pieces. Functions forged building, acme threaded rod, and built-in detent pins. Broad spring make contact with and constructed in detent pins lock the spring into place for safer spring compression. Acme threaded rod allows for resilient and clean compression of springs both of those on or off the motor vehicle with hand or power tools. Solid hooks and middle screw hardened for extraordinary power and extensive life. Note: Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for extended lifestyle. [MULTI-FUNCTION]: Permits for repairs on bent struts, strut tubes and harmed pieces
[METHOD OF USE]: Compresses the coil spring to substitute the shock absorber device or spring
[CONSTRUCTION]: Forged development, Acme threaded rod with crafted in detent pins to lock the coil in location.
[EASY TO OPERATE]: Quick and quick setup
[PACKING PROTECTION]: Blow molded situation guards components and presents uncomplicated transportation.