When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated disc cutter in 2022 Comparison Table
- Huge 4-1/2” cut depth and adjustable blade guard for easy vertical & horizontal cutting
- Water fed dust suppression in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Powerful 15A Electric Motor. No pull chords, no fuel & no servicing!
- Wheeled skid plate and steel wrap-around front handle with rubber grip
- 12” premium diamond blade included
- Cut circles out of sheet metal.
- Convenient smaller size circle
- Punches are machined flat and smooth on the cutting end
- Will cut up to 20 gauge metal
- 14 punches sized 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 16 millimeters
- This professional-quality disc cutter set cuts perfect circles each and every time
- The holes of the tool have been drilled, reamed, and honed in order to make fine and clean cutters
- Designed to cut soft metals up to 18 gauge
- Features 10 punch sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", and 1-1/4"
- Punches are constructed from solid, high-density, and durable steel; included base is made of solid rubber for a secure hold
- Great Function – This punch set makes perfect round shape in a single punch by firmly holding objects in place without movement. The easy open & close height adjusting knob is low profile, which won’t have negative effect on manipulation when using mallet, hammer or a hydraulic press.
- 14-Punches Round Disc Cutting Block – Great for 14 different sizes: 3mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 22mm & 25mm.
- 14-Holes Square Base – Comes with precise measurement marking: 1/8", 3/16, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16, 5/8", 11/16, 3/4", 13/16, 7/8" & 1".
- Premium Material – Made from high-density and wear resistance steel and ABS, durable and solid enough, repeatedly tested and optimized to ensure its excellent performance and lasting service time.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Bonbo aims to provide best products and services for our customers. If you receive broken or defective kit, please contact us immediately, we will compensate you with 1 year warranty or 30 days full refund.
- MATERIAL: Made of cutting steel for durability and long life. Machined in VMC machine for accurate size
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 15 Round punches (3.2mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm, 7.9mm, 9.5mm, 11.1mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 15.9mm, 17.5mm, 19.1mm, 20.6mm, 22.2mm, 23.8mm, 25.4mm)
- SPECIALITY: Spring-loaded adjustable cutting die for tight metal at right cutting place. Heat treated to became more tougher & stronger
- BENEFITS: The vibration-absorbing sheet reduces vibration for improved user comfort and increases the life of cutting punches
- IDEAL FOR: This disc cutter is ideal for professional jewelers as well as for beginners and hobbyists
- Cut and punch your metals into perfect circles, featuring four different sizes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", and 1"
- [Steady & Smooth Cutting]: Electric Concrete Saw with dynamic balancing motor, which will make less vibration while using to provide steady cutting, rollers on the bottom to offer smooth movement, easy for handling to cut various stones, like granite, concrete, porcelain, brick and so on
- [Debris & Dust Control]: Integrated dust port for venting cutting debris and dust; Water line attachment for cooling down the blade during wet cutting, also for rinsing to decrease dust, keeping the cutting line clear for working easily
- [Durable in Use]: Soft starter to greatly protect the motor for long time using; Main body is made of aluminum and plastic, which features great heat dissipation for long lifespan; Steel cutting blade with diamond sawtooth for durability, strong and tough enough to cut most of stones
- [Safety Assurance]: Overload protection to avoid running overcurrent which would cause overheating while using, protecting the user also saw motor; Equipped with a GFCI to reduce the risk of shock hazards; 2 switches to control the machine, prevents accidentally turning on; UL certificated cord ensures safety in use
- [Wide Application]: Dry and wet cutting are both available; 15 Amp motor offers power to easily cut different stone material with maximum 5" cutting depth, great for using at home, construction site and factory
- DISC CUTTER 9 ASSORTED SHAPES
- CUTTING METAL JEWELRY MAKING DISCS
- RANGE 1/2" - 5/8" SIZES
- The circular saw is lightweight and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity
- The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Strong motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials with ease
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. With the metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job
- Made from high-density steel, this item is great for cutting soft metals in 14 different sizes ranging from 1/8" to 5/8" (3 mm to 16 mm)
Our Best Choice: Disc Cutter 14 Round Punches – for Jewelry Making – SFC Tools – 25-154
[ad_1] Practical scaled-down dimensions circle 14 punches sized 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 16 millimeters Punches are machined flat and clean on the chopping close This smaller size circle disc cutter set options 14 punches that assortment in size from 3mm, 16mm and a square steel disc chopping block. You can slash soft sheet metal (gold, silver, copper, brass, and many others.) up to 20 ga. This smaller disc cutter actions roughly 4-1/4″x1-7/8″. The punches are machined flat and smooth at the slicing conclude to create best circle-shaped blanks just about every time, and beveled at the other stop for use with a significant mallet or hammer. To use the disc cutter, take out all punches from the block, and decide on the measurement punch you would like. Position your sheet metallic in the slot and spot your punch, sharp side versus the metallic, in the suitable slot. Strike the beveled facet of the punch with a large mallet until it pierces by means of the sheet metallic. Be very careful of your fingers and other products on your operate area. We recommend using a brass mallet (1lb. to 2lb. most popular) or lifeless blow to avoid injury to your disc cutter. You must also use Professional-Slice lube to minimize friction and use on your punches. Vital: Constantly placement a shim of the same thickness of the metal becoming lower instantly across from the steel in the disc cutter block. This keeps the plates balanced and helps make certain a awesome clean reduce.
Easy scaled-down size circle
Punches are machined flat and smooth on the chopping finish
Will slash up to 20 gauge steel
14 punches sized 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 16 millimeters