When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best ez generator transfer switch in 2021 Comparison Table
- UL & CSA APPROVED/COMPLIANT - user friendly - pre wired
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
- Transfers essential loads Heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps
- No BACKFEEDING or touching existing circuit breakers
- Simple & Safe Connects with a standard extension cord
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
- Hose Length: 10.00 Feet
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- 100-Amp 120/240 volt single phase Smart transfer switch is housed in a Steel NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure
- Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation; smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- Heavy duty Generac contactor is a UL recognized Device designed for years of service
- The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands
- Can be used in Tandem with Generac's Smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available
- Prewired 30 amp automatic transfer switch
- Plug and play installation
- Made for use with inverter, shore power or generators
- Extra outlet wired for charger
- Delay switch for use with generators
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. six combination knockouts and more
- Voltage Rating: 125/250 Volt
- Wattage Rating: 7500 Wwatts
- Current Rating: 30/60 A
- Dimensions: 13 inch H x 12 inch W x 5 inch D
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R
- 6 circuit transfer switch kit
- Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage
- Installs adjacent to existing load center
- Completely pre-wired
- Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output
Our Best Choice: Reliance Controls TF201W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch, 2500 Watts
[ad_1] The Reliance Controls Company TF201W Uncomplicated/Tran Transfer Switch lets you to properly back again up your electric power with a generator up to 2,500 watts. This swap will come with an attached 18” versatile aluminum conduit for simple long lasting set up. When set up, you can hook up your generator specifically to your pressured-air furnace or other one 20 amp circuits employing only one common grounded extension twine. In the party of a energy outage, you will not have to get worried about shutting off your main energy source or operating cords to all of your appliances. Due to the fact 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed extra innovations than any other solitary manufacturer and has been awarded above 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and components. Reliance Controls Company specializes in the producing of a wide variety of electrical merchandise. The major products line consists of weighty-responsibility time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for moveable generators. And after around a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Company has created an enviable standing for substantial high-quality, exceptional engineering and exceptional buyer services.
Properly back again up your electric power with a transportable generator up to 2,500 watts
Electric power your important circuits like furnaces up to 20 amps
Involves pre-wired 18-inch flexible aluminum conduit for simple relationship at the breaker panel
Connect to your emergency electrical power supply with a person normal extension wire
Easy, lasting set up