When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated flaring tool kit in 2022 Comparison Table
- TUBE AND DIE SET STABILIZING ARM for easy tube forming
- MAGNETIC ADAPTER HOLDER keeps adapters in place
- EQUIPPED WITH AN ENLARGED DIE SET COMPRESSION AREA for better grip of dies
- CAN BE USED ON "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- INCLUDES dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8"; GM fuel line flare, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4. 75, 6, 8, and 10mm; GM transmission cooling line 3/8" and 1/2"; mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" (3 - 16 mm) O. D. tubing (1/8 to 1/2" nominal) all packaged in a custom blow molded case
- Total package---This comprehensive 10 pc flaring tool kit comes with every tool a professional mechanic, plumber, or weekend warrior needs to properly flare any soft metal tubing. The perfect set for widening water, gas, and refrigeration piping. Please keep in mind, this is a single flare tool, not a double flare tool. Do not use for brakes, fuel lines, or coolant tubes.
- Take On Any Job---6-Hole flaring bar comes ready to take on any size job, this 1/4 brake line flare In the garage or on at the job site, this will be the last flaring tool you’ll ever need in your arsenal. Sizing fits 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16"( Metric: 3MM, 5MM, 6MM, 8MM, 10MM, 11MM)
- Even More Sizing Options--- In addition to our 6-hole bar, we’ve also included a 3-hole bar with even more sizing options in this pipe copper flairing tool. Making this the go-to tool kit for all projects requiring flaring. Sizing options include 3/4", 1/2", 5/8" pipe flaring tool (20MM, 13MM, 16MM)
- Tough and Handy---Built from the toughest steel and chrome plated, your kit includes 5 expansion tube adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4") Cast steel Yoke that slides easily on to the sizing bars, never-fail tube cutter, and a cold storage wrench (size: 3/16”, 5/16”)
- Last Flaring Kit You’ll Ever Need---We’ve made sure to make this the last flaring tool kit you’ll ever need by including a multitude of accessories, durable ABS plastic storage case, and a plethora of tube sizing options. Orion has even included an easy to follow step by step guide for even the most inexperienced “Do-It-Yourself’er.” You’ll be amazed at just how simple these tools are to use.
- 【ALL IN ONE KIT】：The kit includes 1 flaring cone, 2 flaring bars, 5 swage fittings, 1 tubing cutter, 1 ratchet wrench and 1 storage case.
- 【EXTENSIVE RANGE OF FLARE ADAPTERS】：Flaring tool apply to 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" O.D. tubing.
- 【COMMON SWAGE FITTINGS】:Swage fittings are used to 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”,3/4" O.D. tubing, a rugged and durable flaring tool, swaging tool kit.
- 【PRACTICAL TOOLS】:Tube cutter:1/8"-1-1/8" (3-28MM) Pipe, Ratchet wrench:3/16",1/4",5/16",3/8" for square valves, such as valves on hose bibs and acetylene tanks.
- 【DURABILITY AND ACCURACY】:This flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel and chromed for easy operation and precision. Plastic durable case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage and quick organization.
- Allows for faster flares and swages because it requires fewer rotations
- A clothespin-inspired, spring-loaded block grips the tube securely
- A tube-stop arrow slides to set correct height and positioning, while ball detents allow for easy flaring cone alignment
- CPS BLACKMAX BFT850
- Ultra-Lightweight R-410A
- Clutch-Type Ecentric Flaring Tool
- Package Dimensions : 10.2 x 10 x 5 inches; 3.85 Pounds
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Double flaring copper aluminum soft steel brake line tubing tool kit including 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters; Wide range of sizes - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability,provide instruction for easy use.
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- 【Practical Tool】Create 45 degree precise flares in soft copper, brass, aluminum and mild steel tubing
- 【Available Sizes】For flaring 7 dies size: 3/16,1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 -inch sizes.
- 【Convenient Operation】A single clamp screw provides for easy clamping and removal of tubing, large feed screw handle for smooth turning with little effort, easy to operate.
- 【Uniform Flares】Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow.Produces a rolling action for uniform flare walls without galling in tubing.
- 【Securely & Safely Stored】Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized, provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability.
Our Best Choice: Rothenberger 222601 Universal Flaring Tool, 45-Degree
[ad_1] The Rothenberger 222601 Common Flaring Resource, 45-levels, is for generating precision 45-degrees one flares on copper tubes. Self-centering tube clamp for all diameters: Compact design and style. Hardened flare cone with distinctive geometry: Managed flaring with out tearing, forming ideal surfaces. Swift and simple adjustment: Clamp adjusts for all diameters. Ergonomic tackle: Comfortable use. Set up in 1949, Rothenberger has around 50 years of record as the current market leader of innovative and technologically innovative pipe applications and equipment. A long list of patents, Certification in ISO 9000, 9001 and 9002 and an emphasis in research and progress outcome in constant advancement and new developments in professional pipe device technological know-how.
Self-centering tube clamp for all diameters: Compact style and design
Hardened flare cone with special geometry: Controlled flaring with no tearing, forming perfect surfaces
Swift and easy adjustment: Clamp adjusts for all diameters
Ergonomic tackle: Snug use
For producing precision 45-levels one flares on copper tubes