When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated formica cutter in 2022 Comparison Table
- For cutting and slitting laminates, melamine and wood veneers
- Strips 12-110 mm (1/2" to 4"), with micormetric measure
- Clean cut to prevent wasting materials with straight guide
- Exchangeable cutting wheels
- Quick adjustment lever and minute precision threaded knob for adjusting strip width and locking nut
- $33.00 Manufacturer List Price.
- The Original Straight Cut Laminate Shear. Takes out a 1/8" wide track as it cuts
- With hand positioned over the laminate, cut so that single blade is cutting into decorative surface
- Typically used for rough sizing cuts, to get larger sheets down to sizes you need.
- Cut a square factory-clean edge on carpet, vinyl, and rubber tile
- Fast – self-measuring wall gauge caster system
- Accurate – Cut within 1/16 inch, with built-in ruler and adjustable fence for 45° (up to 18 in. wide) and 90° cuts
- Made in the USA
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- For cutting laminates and other material
- Turns your workpiece at any angle for straight, curved or irregular cuts.
- 460mm handle gives you plenty of leverage for cutting stainless steel, mild steel or aluminum.
- Replaceable 100mm hardened alloy steel cutting blades.
- 3 holes for mounting
- Cutting Capacity mild steel: 2mm Cutting Capacity aluminium: 3mm
- Applying veneer, laminate or even wall coverings usually requires some tools that you may not find in your neighborhood big box store or even at a local mom and pop hardware store. The Fulton J-Roller is one of those items and is the ideal tool for applying pressure to your sheet or paper goods to ensure proper adhesion to your work surface.
- When applying veneer on wood for example, you generally need to exert a good amount of even downward pressure on the veneer sheet or roll. To do this, we could use a flat bar of some sort, but that generally won’t be even enough and can’t get into the slight undulations of the wood surface. The Fulton J-Roller is the perfect width to properly work the veneer for proper adhesion.
- A full 12” long, the J-Roller is the perfect length to handle most any project where you need to apply sheet goods to another surface. The roller is made from a firm, non-marring, textured rubber material that helps you apply pressure where it is needed. The roller wall is about 3/8” thick so it will stand up to the rigorous chore of applying pressure to your sheet goods.
- The heavy duty steel handle is designed to help you exert as much pressure as possible to the work surface. The handle is wrapped with two separate sections of comfortable rubber grips for extended use and less hand fatigue. The bottom of the handle forms the “J” to attach the heavy duty rubber roller without getting in the way of your rolling process.
- Using the Fulton J-Roller gives you the ability to evenly apply pressure to your veneer, laminates and wall coverings to provide maximum adhesion. Perfect for working many of those project types around the house or in your woodworking shop. The roller measures approximately 2-7/8” wide.
- The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Leader in professional contruction tools
- Innovative, durable
- Contoured handle
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Hess, Alan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 10/07/2004 (Publication Date) - Chronicle Books (Publisher)
- SUPERIOR COMFORT FIT: These coveralls feature a generous, roomy fit in the chest & shoulders, a bi-swing back to accommodate a full range of motion, elastic waist inserts for exceptional comfort, & concealed snaps at waist, neck & cuffs for secure fit
- STURDY FUNCTIONALITY: These deluxe coveralls are built for hard work & fully equipped with a heavy duty brass 2-way front zipper, roomy front & back pockets secured with brass zippers, handy dual tool pockets on the right leg, and a hammer loop on left.
- DURABLE WORKWEAR: This roomy coverall is built for utility, efficiency & easy care, no matter how greasy or grimy the job. Durable yet breathable poly-cotton twill resists fading, wrinkles & stains. Features heavy-duty brass zippers & concealed snaps
- TRUSTED NAME: The world's leading performance workwear brand, Dickies has been making quality workwear & apparel since 1922. All Dickies clothing offers superior craftsmanship & unmatched value to deliver classic style & long-lasting comfort every day.
- We make jeans, outerwear, school & work uniforms, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags & much more.
Our Best Choice: Tridon AT-109 Laminate Cutter
[ad_1] Max chopping thickness 2mm(3/32″) Strip width adjust 12-110mm(1/2″-4-1/4″)
For reducing laminates and other materials